• jrs5444
    jrs5444 Posts: 86
    Options
    Tom Came....And now I am pregnant

I wouldn't mind seeing that lol
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Got to go up to Maine to teach Australian Rules Football clinics to this summer camp for kids from war torn regions, including Israel, Palestine, Jordan, Egypt, and a few others.

1. Maine is gorgeous, who wouldn't want to spend some time there?
    2. Got to run around playing footy for a whole day
    3. Worked side by side with two members of the 2008 and 2011 Peace Team (a combo team of Israelis and Palestinians who competed in the '08 and '11 International Cup in Australia)
    4. Caught a few glimpses of the future of humanity... every kid should be made to go to a camp like this. It's mindblowing what they do there.
    5. Kept up with my superfit teammates all day (WAHOOOOOOO!)... dare I say I'm becoming one of the superfit?! (kisses flexed biceps)

Mind-blowingly awesome experience. Definitely one of the most worthwhile days I've spent in years.
  • lisasch67
    lisasch67 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I went to the beach. I wore a bikini at said beach and got called skinny!

I also made fat kid cookies for my friends BBQ per request (Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip cookies) and only ate 2 over the entire weekend.
  • BLSaw
    BLSaw Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    i got to resad this string of comments and laughed my *kitten* off!!!
  • jrs5444
    jrs5444 Posts: 86
    Options
    I had large boobs in my face:bigsmile:

That happens to you when you run too?!?!?
  • hungrybunni
    hungrybunni Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I had sex.....TWICE!!!!

I'm behind by one but that's still a win for me!

hey jackie1369.............think you might be doing it wrong lmao x
  • callikia
    callikia Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    A FB friend in a fitness challenge with me just told me "You're going to kill this thing! You're one of the most consistent workouters I know." *proud face*

Also, I noticed that my fruit bowl on the table is now almost empty...just one apple left. It was full just 2 days ago! That means Hubs and the kids have been picking HEALTHY snacks for a change! WOOT! Mommy win!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Got to go up to Maine to teach Australian Rules Football clinics to this summer camp for kids from war torn regions, including Israel, Palestine, Jordan, Egypt, and a few others.

1. Maine is gorgeous, who wouldn't want to spend some time there?
    2. Got to run around playing footy for a whole day
    3. Worked side by side with two members of the 2008 and 2011 Peace Team (a combo team of Israelis and Palestinians who competed in the '08 and '11 International Cup in Australia)
    4. Caught a few glimpses of the future of humanity... every kid should be made to go to a camp like this. It's mindblowing what they do there.
    5. Kept up with my superfit teammates all day (WAHOOOOOOO!)... dare I say I'm becoming one of the superfit?! (kisses flexed biceps)

Mind-blowingly awesome experience. Definitely one of the most worthwhile days I've spent in years.

That sounds like it was incredible!!
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I saved a bunch of money on car insurance by switching to Geico.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    I doubled my friend list by being a complete *kitten* on the forums....but I'm also funny as hell....
  • kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    We put in an offer on a beautiful house. It's given me a wonderful, natural high.
  • ShiloughCoy
    Options
    :happy: Finally bought the convertible that I always wanted!!! Yay for living in California!
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    Hiya :)

I got contacted by UK modelling .... * Still sat here gobsmacked * APPARENTLY I have potential?!?!

My goshhhhhhh!! :noway:
  • godalego3
    godalego3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been a bit grumbly this past week so this is a great thread. Lost 3.4 lbs since my last weigh in, my nails have done a 180 and are long, strong and healthy, my fruit and vegetable plants are alive and flowering. Yay!
  • threnners
    threnners Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I ran. It wasn't for long or far, but I effing RAN.

Also, realized I need a better sports bra. :D
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I went for my yearly check up today and my dr is so happy with the changes, she said I'm perfectly healthy, didn't even have to do bloodwork!
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I had sex.....TWICE!!!!

This. hahaha
  • imlik
    imlik Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My shorts fell off :D
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Totally getting stalked by a recruiter from a different company.

In fact, hello recruiter.... because I wouldn't put it past you to be stalking me here. Thanks for the stalking, but I'm blissfully happy where I am right now. You can stop asking. :bigsmile:
  • Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Bought a pair of kneehigh boots!!! First in my life, my calves have always been too fat for them :)