Men, What is sexier, a small butt or a big butt?

Options

Replies

• vibrantval
    vibrantval Posts: 46
    Options
    Im still on the heavy side and I have a big ol' butt lol, and thats the way my hubby likes it. They like the smackin', grabbin', aspect of it. And Im comfortable with the way it is.
    You need to do what you feel is right for your body. Remember you are worth it! Do not let the opinions of others dictate what you want for/from yourself. :flowerforyou:
  • gatecityradio
    Options
    I like a big butt...no lie
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    There's a song about this I believe. It's pretty accurate.
  • findfan4ever
    findfan4ever Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I prefer my wife's butt and it doesn't matter if its big or small.
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm sure every man has different preferences. However, I know more guys that like a larger, curvier *kitten* as opposed to a flat, no-*kitten*.

And even though I'm white, I totally rock the ghetto.
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    Nice...ya My fiance is a whitey with a booty too.
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I like both. As a "butt man" I just need for it to have a nice shape. Flat butts are a turn-off but I've been attracted to both large and perky butts in probably equal measure.
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    ALL women are gorgeous!!! Also every woman is different.. I guess if I HAD to choose, I prefer a big booty!! It's my opinion that real women have curves!! Not in this SUPER thin women..
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    It all depends on who the butt is attached to that makes it sex or not
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Flat *kitten* looks terrible. *kitten* doesn't have to be big but come out a bit.

That's mean. My *kitten* is pretty flat. I can't control genetics.

Sure you can! Knock out some squats with heavy weight every week and watch those cheeks perk up!

Exactly!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    I'm not a man but I don't find flat *kitten* attractive at all & neither a Kim Kardashian *kitten*. What is sexy to me is a nicely toned, rounded butt.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Some will like em big, some will like em small...

I just want enough on a man to get a good grip on :)
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    It really just has to be proportioned well with the rest of you. Shape and firmness matter more than size.
  • rikwaynik
    rikwaynik Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    No matter what kind of butt you have...there's a man out there somewhere who will find it sexy and love it. If you're lucky he will love you more than any of your body parts!

I have noticed with alot of my guy friends that the girls they "dated" for fun don't look at all like the women they ended up marrying. So just know that when a guy is REALLY into you, it won't really matter that much what type of booty you have. I'm sure anyone could look at their significant other and say they could take a little bit more or a little less of this but at the end of the day...it's not that big of a deal. :-)

I used to wonder how men could find women who were stick thin sexy but then I started thinking about the women I knew who were just born that way. I realized that they need someone to love them too! There's someone out there who is attracted to just about every body type so no worries.

I love your post and agree with every word.
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    I prefer a nice firm butt
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    More cushion for the pushin ' :tongue: :laugh: :happy:
  • cathomer
    cathomer Posts: 88
    Options
    If all you want men for is to have sex then worry about the size of your bum, but if you want a relationship, then it doesn't matter. Men like a woman who is confident in herself, if she's confident, she's sexy, whether she's big or small. They might like looking at big bums, but that doesn't mean the woman attached to it will be right for them.
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    shape and proportions matter more than actual size to me. >-> (i know im not a guy but i also know i have awesome taste in woman despite my heterosexuality).
  • Omsy828
    Omsy828 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I like toned and slightly bubbly.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Size? Who cares, its all about presentation, should be nice and firm.