Men, What is sexier, a small butt or a big butt?

Options
Just curious what people think, especially the men on here. Every one keeps telling me that big, giant butt, with lots of curves, is what all the guys want, and think is hot. and they don't like the small little butts. some one at work told me i'm getting too skinny, and my butt is too small, and guys don't find that attractive. I dunno, i personally think small toned butts are sexy. does my *kitten* really have to be gigantic for men to like it? what do you think. The girl telling me this, is a bigger girl, with a huge butt.

Replies

• xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I am not a man but I prefer a healthy butt no matter what the size and that is my aim. Sorry men no offense but I don't care what you think hehehe
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    This will vary between guys. I personally don't like a big azz, like Kardashian or JLo. But I also don't really like a bone azz either..you know, a woman that has a guys azz.
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    curious... lol
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy but I used to think that the smaller the behind the better. I used to like my surfboard profile until I noticed that my pants were not fitting properly because they were really, really loose in the seat. I started lifting weights and eating a little more and now my profile is definitely not a surfboard. People are noticing too and telling me I look better. My pants all fit nicer now. I think what men find attractive is all individual. Different strokes for different folks.
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    I do not like large heines. I prefer medium, with some volume, so I can spank it gently or use it as a pillow when we are both on the floor watching a movie.

I love to massage posteriors. So a medium backside is ideal for me.
  • rlmcnay
    rlmcnay Posts: 62
    Options
    As a butt man, I like all types pretty much, as long as they are not sloppy. My wife has a nice butt and its not big but it is nice and very grab-able! I think that is waht guys like is grabability (my word for the day). We like to have something to grab ahold of and give a little smack from time to time. So if the butt is really small there is not much to work with. Not saying its a bad thing to have a small butt but working out the glutes and toning it up does make it nice.
  • spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options
    Big, small, fat skinny and so on..... For me it is the attitude of the person that has it.

I know it sounds cliche but I can find some girls highly attractive who are text book ugly according to society's standards.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    I don't like BIG anything except IQ and income.
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    You are going to get a lot of ladies on this one! Confidence is the sexiest thing in a man or a woman, IMO. Develop the best butt for your genes, along with the best shoulders, abs & arms for your genes. Walk tall & SWING IT! I take it your hubby is an a@@ man? (By the way, this is coming from a woman with a genetically J-Lo-esque booty). Cheers!:drinker:
  • Bding123
    Bding123 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy either - but i think there is a huge difference between a big bum and a fat bum. I think men generally like a nice toned pert behind.
  • joselo2
    joselo2 Posts: 461
    Options
    People have different tastes I think. Who told you that your butt was too small, man or woman? That was unkind of them! You should aim for the body that is right for YOU! Any man worth knowing will base is judgement on so much more than just butt size, or anything physical. I don't like the idea of men calling the shots about what is hot or not and women having to work hard to fall into line with that. Men don't have to go through that, because men don't tend to be judged first and foremost on their looks, and don't assume they will be. I apologise on behalf of my sex!
    xxx
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    They are all going to have different opinions. There is no one answer. That being said, I personally would love to have a full round medium-sized booty. But I am forever doomed with my flat non-existent *kitten*. :sad:
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I like big butts and I cannot lie :love:
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    a nice looking butt. not too big, not too small.
  • stevepierson
    stevepierson Posts: 119
    Options
    I like them to have a definite shape. As long as they're not flat, I'm good with it. Probably not fond of "huge".
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Big, small, fat skinny and so on..... For me it is the attitude of the person that has it.

I know it sounds cliche but I can find some girls highly attractive who are text book ugly according to society's standards.

^^^You are my new hero!!:flowerforyou:
  • Ke22yB
    Ke22yB Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Since I was so big I find big unattractive I think thin and fit is more attractive so big butt or huge chest dont do it for me
  • MissyMissy18
    MissyMissy18 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    news flash: everyone (yes, this includes men) has different tastes and preferences. There are plenty of guys out there who are going to like your butt at whatever size it happens to be.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Stretch blue denim over it and you'll have my attention no matter what size it is.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    A round one.