Men, What is sexier, a small butt or a big butt?

Options

Replies

• DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    larger is good.
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I do not like large heines. I prefer medium, with some volume, so I can spank it gently or use it as a pillow when we are both on the floor watching a movie.

I love to massage posteriors. So a medium backside is ideal for me.
    Theres a medium!??!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    "There's nothing wrong with your butt...it's what it's attached to that's the problem...."
  • columbus27
    columbus27 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    S M L XL I just can't stop looking at them
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    a nice round butt is preferred. as long as there is enough to grab onto, i'm good though.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I like a nice, firm, toned, round behind. Nothing flat, regardless of how tight it is.
  • YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options
    Vida Guerra, Beyonce, Kim Kardashian, >

It's gotta have some bounce for me, and it's gotta come with a flat stomach, but then again, I suffer from sir-mix-a-lot syndrome.
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I googled who gives a *kitten* what guys think is sexy,and my name didnt come up. :happy:
  • Mattdemon
    Mattdemon Posts: 79
    Options
    a tone butt. nobody really likes a "fat" butt. however some of this may come down to personal preference.. and race if you know what i mean.
  • MissyMissy18
    MissyMissy18 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    People have different tastes I think. Who told you that your butt was too small, man or woman? That was unkind of them! You should aim for the body that is right for YOU! Any man worth knowing will base is judgement on so much more than just butt size, or anything physical. I don't like the idea of men calling the shots about what is hot or not and women having to work hard to fall into line with that. Men don't have to go through that, because men don't tend to be judged first and foremost on their looks, and don't assume they will be. I apologise on behalf of my sex!
    xxx

thiiiiiiiiissssssssss
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Round perky grab-able butt.
  • mazasmusings
    mazasmusings Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    It's all about shape more than size, if you ask me...
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I think the girl who told you that probably did so because of how men have responded to her behind. I also have a very large, protuberant, round bum and the attention it causes is just insane. Men act the fool about it and every single man I have dated has raved about it. My husband...lord have mercy it is his favorite physical feature of mine. When men stare at you and follow you around and hoot and holler from their cars it becomes easy to assume that all men are like that about big round bums. But I think it is all about preference. Some men really prefer big boobs, but since I am of average size in the chest getting that sort of attention would not even be on my radar, you see?
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    dial 1-900-MIX-ALOT and kick them nasty thoughts....\m/
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    I'm not a guy either - but i think there is a huge difference between a big bum and a fat bum. I think men generally like a nice toned pert behind.
    ^^ this....i think it depends on the person and their body frame
  • BLSaw
    BLSaw Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    as long as it fits thier body type, its great!!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Well, DH thinks mine is perfect, that is all that matters. :blushing:
  • Just_G
    Just_G Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I like'm all, everyone butt has something unique and special about it.
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    most men say they like big juicy booties, and they probably do. but i have NEVER EVER had my rear critisized for being too small or toned. so its up to you!!
  • RegalSeagull
    Options
    I don't like a really fat *kitten* or a really skinny *kitten*. Jlo's *kitten* is pretty hot. Anything bigger is a bit too much and really boney is a bit of a turnoff.