Men, What is sexier, a small butt or a big butt?

Options

Replies

• cryshelle247
    cryshelle247 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I do not like large heines. I prefer medium, with some volume, so I can spank it gently

Damn, I like this :love:

^^i agree lol i agree 100%
  • Mbishop7684
    Mbishop7684 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    ♪♪ I like em real thick and juicy ♪♪

^^THIS^^ LOVE THAT SONG :-)
  • adet983
    adet983 Posts: 138
    Options
    small round tight *kitten*...nuff said
  • adet983
    adet983 Posts: 138
    Options
    butt i like almost anything
  • dan323
    dan323 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    What is considered a big butt ? I like a butt with some shape to it, not a flat no slope butt. Something to hold on to,not that your hand just slides on by. But nothing to big that it dominates the room. Something nice to look at,without thinking you might fall in. Butt then again I also like small boobs. So I guess it just personal preference. :bigsmile:
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    news flash: everyone (yes, this includes men) has different tastes and preferences. There are plenty of guys out there who are going to like your butt at whatever size it happens to be.

^^^^THIS^^^^...oh, since the GIRL that told you that you were too thin and your butt was too small was bigger than you, with a big butt, I wouldn't think twice about believing her! Perhaps she is trying to convince herself of her own "grabability!" :wink:
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Beep Beep Beep. Parking my huge butt, to check out the show :)
  • ethanhennard
    Options
    As long as it has shape I'm happy! I don't really talk about this much because I don't really judge girls based on appearance as much as some others would. Anyone who's fit really I like it because it looks the way it's supposed to. Which is usually firm with amazing shape! =)
  • Springer007
    Springer007 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    apparently guys prefere big ones like kim kardashian, but personally i hate! having a big *kitten* i want a small one:(

There is a HUGE misunderstanding if you consider Kim Kardashian a large booty. That is not large.
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options
    About hand sized is good for me. Small is okay, big is okay, but like someone said earlier, medium is just right.
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    They are all going to have different opinions. There is no one answer. That being said, I personally would love to have a full round medium-sized booty. But I am forever doomed with my flat non-existent *kitten*. :sad:

Alas, I am also doomed. Any advice on making it better?
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    A confidant butt
  • KayeeDaisyBee
    Options
    Can i answer this too 'cause i'm bi? A big butt, please. Think Nicki Minaj, Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian...i'm an '*kitten* man' and i like a little junk in the trunk. Something to shake, lol. Skinny butt's are not for me.
  • JP_Abstract
    Options
    Personally I'm a fan of a big *kitten*, medium even... but of course, if this is regarding yourself, like what you personally feel comfortable with cause at the end of the day, it'll be you & your *kitten*... haha
  • xKazaf
    xKazaf Posts: 7
    Options
    Really depends on the girl. When it comes to sexier it's more or less girl+butt. Personally either or is fine with me, long as the butt fits on the person.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Skinny side of perfect:
    tumblr_lm7ohmLmAG1qjt17ko1_500.jpg

Pretty close to perfect:
    Britney.jpg

I would post my perfect...but apparently the thong and tattoos offend people (I think its jealousy lol)...and I don't need a strike :p.
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I'm a chick, I have a big butt, therefore I'm rooting for the big booty b!#$%s!

On a side note, I've seen both big and small that are hot, I think its more about proportions that actual size.

LOL. And I am a dude with thinning hair, but In good faith I can not "root" for the fact that chicks like balding dudes. Im a realist, and I know in an "ideal body" I'd have more hair on my head.
    Naw...I prefer bald. My husband has hair and shaves it off...love it!:flowerforyou:
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    It's the shape that matters, the SHAPE damn it !! not necessarily the size. No matter how big or small it is if it's not shaped appropriately it's eeww
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    It is all an opinion. I know more guys that like a nice shape. Honestly, you either have one or you don't regardless of your weight! I was 10 years old and very slim with a big booty! Always had and always will have.

Don't worry about what others think. If you FEEL sexy, you will give off that sexy vibe. No matter how big your *kitten* is. :)

Give your cute toned *kitten* a victory slap and move on with the day! :)
  • Springer007
    Springer007 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    It's the shape that matters, the SHAPE damn it !! not necessarily the size. No matter how big or small it is if it's not shaped appropriately it's eeww

In general, this is pretty dead on.