Men, What is sexier, a small butt or a big butt?

Options

Replies

• geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Google former fitness model Jaime Koeppe. That's what I like.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Sounds a bit strange but if you really want to know what "Ideal" is.... go grab a Playboy mag off the news stand. Guys like all kinds of stuff but generally by most mens standards, this magazine is right on the money on the girls it publishes. IF not they would not sell magazines. Now Im sure many guys will chime up and try to look all noble and say how playboy bunnys are not their type and they are all too skinny and all that. You were asking about the majority of mens opinions, and the magazines sales speak for themselves. They have never published a cellulite ridden big ol ghetto booty in there, and there is a reason for that.

Men like naked women. Period.

Of course they find the women in Playboy attractive, but that doesn't mean that is their preference or that they don't like other body shapes, sizes, etc., as well.

Says a woman. LoL
    I dont want to burst anyones bubble or pull back the curtain on the puppet show, but we (men) dont just "like naked women. Period." Naked old, and fat women are not apealing to a large majority of men. There are some sickos with weird fettishes but most men would "prefer" a woman with a body like those in the magazine.

Now Im not saying that your husbands and boyfriends dont love you, im sure they do. Im simply saying, IF IT WERE POSSIBLE, if they could put your face and personality, in that "playboy body" and keep "you" as a person, 99% would probably trade up. Now they will NEVER admit or tell you that, but it is what it is.

Honesty is refreshing. Lol
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    They have a Song for this!!! I'm sure u've heard it by Sir-mix-alot " I like big butts and I can not lie " Yes we men love butts big butts are Fantastic, Small butts are sexy toned. All guys like a nice glorious Sexy A$$ed women with a :bigsmile:
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    LOVE big bums!! :D
  • HulkReturns
    Options
    Im going to say bigger, the kind gained from lots of squats and lunges. For example, Jessica Biel ;)
  • YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options
    i want a guy to train me to have a bigger butt i mean i worked out with girl and its just not cutting it... but i see some guys walking around with nicer butts than girls and im like i need to do whatever hes doing because guys just get perfect round firm tooshes lol sorry if i sound pervish but its true

It's all about Squats ma. I started going hard on my squats, and I went from no *kitten*, to a nice *kitten* for a dude. Chicks love me in boxer briefs now thanks to squats.
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Big booty most definitely!
  • Lennox497
    Lennox497 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    To me it is not about size. It is more about shape. Same goes for the upper half of the female anatomy.

Not a fan of the 'pancake butt'
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    As a butt man, I like all types pretty much, as long as they are not sloppy. My wife has a nice butt and its not big but it is nice and very grab-able! I think that is waht guys like is grabability (my word for the day). We like to have something to grab ahold of and give a little smack from time to time. So if the butt is really small there is not much to work with. Not saying its a bad thing to have a small butt but working out the glutes and toning it up does make it nice.

WELL SAID!!
  • TheFitFireman
    TheFitFireman Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Cushion for the pushin'.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Sounds a bit strange but if you really want to know what "Ideal" is.... go grab a Playboy mag off the news stand. Guys like all kinds of stuff but generally by most mens standards, this magazine is right on the money on the girls it publishes. IF not they would not sell magazines. Now Im sure many guys will chime up and try to look all noble and say how playboy bunnys are not their type and they are all too skinny and all that. You were asking about the majority of mens opinions, and the magazines sales speak for themselves. They have never published a cellulite ridden big ol ghetto booty in there, and there is a reason for that.

Of course they find the women in Playboy attractive, but that doesn't mean that is their preference or that they don't like other body shapes, sizes, etc., as well.

Says a woman. LoL
    I dont want to burst anyones bubble or pull back the curtain on the puppet show, but we (men) dont just "like naked women. Period." Naked old, and fat women are not apealing to a large majority of men. There are some sickos with weird fettishes but most men would "prefer" a woman with a body like those in the magazine.

Now Im not saying that your husbands and boyfriends dont love you, im sure they do. Im simply saying, IF IT WERE POSSIBLE, if they could put your face and personality, in that "playboy body" and keep "you" as a person, 99% would probably trade up. Now they will NEVER admit or tell you that, but it is what it is.

This goes both ways, I'm sure... :laugh:

I mean... I love my husband's body and all, but the hedonistic, hormone crazed fire of sexuality inside me can definitely agree with the above.

I'm not a man but I too think a woman with a perky round butt is much more attractive than a flat, droopy butt. Small bottoms can be cute too though, so long as they are healthy and fit. :wink:
  • Rambo313
    Rambo313 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    squats, deadlifts, jumping lunges and walking lunges will get you a nice booty. They helped me out!
  • Springer007
    Springer007 Posts: 84 Member
    Options

Says a woman. LoL

This goes both ways, I'm sure... :laugh:

I mean... I love my husband's body and all, but the hedonistic, hormone crazed fire of sexuality inside me can definitely agree with the above.

I'm not a man but I too think a woman with a perky round butt is much more attractive than a flat, droopy butt. Small bottoms can be cute too though, so long as they are healthy and fit. :wink:

ABSOLUTELY, you see what I am saying... Thank you for the honesty.
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I like the average size butt. BUT, I love the bigger butts AS LONG AS the BEWBIES match.
  • chameleon77
    chameleon77 Posts: 124
    Options
    I think Jennifer Lopez's butt is Amazzzing!! :tongue:
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    I do not like large heines. I prefer medium, with some volume, so I can spank it gently or use it as a pillow when we are both on the floor watching a movie.

I love to massage posteriors. So a medium backside is ideal for me.

Damn, I like this :love:
  • suzikay12
    suzikay12 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm a chick, I have a big butt, therefore I'm rooting for the big booty b!#$%s!

On a side note, I've seen both big and small that are hot, I think its more about proportion and shape than actual size.
  • NaomiJames11
    Options
    apparently guys prefere big ones like kim kardashian, but personally i hate! having a big *kitten* i want a small one:(
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options

On a side note, I've seen both big and small that are hot, I think its more about proportions that actual size.

+1 for your butt...well at least what I imagine it looks like based on front photo!
  • Springer007
    Springer007 Posts: 84 Member
    Options

On a side note, I've seen both big and small that are hot, I think its more about proportions that actual size.

LOL. And I am a dude with thinning hair, but In good faith I can not "root" for the fact that chicks like balding dudes. Im a realist, and I know in an "ideal body" I'd have more hair on my head.