Men, What is sexier, a small butt or a big butt?

Options

Replies

• yogibear1023
    Options
    No matter what kind of butt you have...there's a man out there somewhere who will find it sexy and love it. If you're lucky he will love you more than any of your body parts!

I have noticed with alot of my guy friends that the girls they "dated" for fun don't look at all like the women they ended up marrying. So just know that when a guy is REALLY into you, it won't really matter that much what type of booty you have. I'm sure anyone could look at their significant other and say they could take a little bit more or a little less of this but at the end of the day...it's not that big of a deal. :-)

I used to wonder how men could find women who were stick thin sexy but then I started thinking about the women I knew who were just born that way. I realized that they need someone to love them too! There's someone out there who is attracted to just about every body type so no worries.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Sexiness is not about having a small butt or big butt.
    Its about loving what YOU have.

That's good and fine, but this is a fitness website and size of bum is something that can be controlled with fitness (losing fat, building muscle). It isn't exactly like asking if brown eyes or blue eyes are sexier. OP wants to know what most people find attractive, and I would say she's gotten the answer "Round and firm".
  • YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options
    "My anaconda don't one none unless you got buns hun"
  • dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700
    Options
    They all have their place....it depends on the woman, her body type, genetics etc.....and in the end...they are all simply marvelous!!
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    My husband likes medium to medium-big. Hahaha. That being said, my husband dated a girl before me that had no *kitten* at all. So, really, it doesn't matter that much. Unless someone has like a fetish or just IS a butt man.
  • Fasbold
    Fasbold Posts: 29
    Options
    I want to see curves. Not huge exaggerated curves, but lean and healthy curves. Men are predisposed to notice the curves on women. Some react more to more curves. Some focus on particular portions of anatomy. I like the whole package. A good looking, confidant woman with a brain, nice personality, and a great smile is a big turn on. Put a cigarette in the same woman's mouth, and YUCK!

Stick figure models with an almost parallel view have to stand with their legs uneven and one hip pushed out to appear that they have curves in the right places. Modern conceptions of beauty in the media is all about illusion. Airbrushing, makeup, photoshop and camera angles. I have never seen a super model in real life, so I wonder just how tiny and frail they must be.

What is most important is what look makes you feel best about you. You want to attract the kind of man who appreciates _you_, look the way that you feel best defines you. You want a man who wants all of you, inside & out, good & bad. Try not to worry too much about other peoples' opinions. You can spend a lot of energy being who others want you to be and be unhappy, or spend your energy being the best you that you know you can be. When all of us reach our deathbed, our regrets are what WE did or did not do, not what others wished we did or did not do.
  • workhardplayhard
    workhardplayhard Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    healthy looking firm butt, big or small.:)
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Depends on the guy and MOSTY what the media portrays at the time being. In the 80's it was all about flat, small, *kitten*. In the 2000's it's all about a big J. Lo, Beyonce *kitten*.... I got picked on for having a big bubble butt in the 80's now days people love it... I wonder when it will be out of style again.. LMAO
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I am not a man but I prefer a healthy butt no matter what the size and that is my aim. Sorry men no offense but I don't care what you think hehehe

Me, too! My goal is the best body I can have and the men who will be attracted to me will be attracted to me. And the ones who won't, won't.
  • columbus27
    columbus27 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I just stop what I am doing and watch the full show, when the Brazil Butt Lift comes on
  • Springer007
    Springer007 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    People prefer different things, and thats great. It makes us all unique. That being said, Giant butts are not good. Teeny tiny non-existant butts are not good either. However, a small to medium sized nicely curved butt, is probably Ideal. If the curves come with cellulite then its not good. J-Lo is a good example of a "medium/large" sized nicely shaped boodie. If you get larger then that, then you are going to appeal to a niche of people but not a majority.
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Big butts make me want to do bad things.
  • iWILLbeFit062012
    iWILLbeFit062012 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    As a woman who can appreciate other female bodies, I don't think the size matters as long as the butt is firm, well-defined or shapely, and in proportion with the body. Basically, it should fill the seat of your pants nicely.

I, personally, don't base my goals on what is said that men do or don't like. It's my body, and I have my own vision of what I want it to look like. My body, mind and spirit is what makes me unique from all the rest of the people in the world. So, have whatever size butt YOU want to have; one that YOU are happy with. :happy:
  • Springer007
    Springer007 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    The girl telling me this, is a bigger girl, with a huge butt.

Seriously? Someone needs to be honest with her. Dont let her spread her BS to you. Tone it up and dont worry about it.
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    ♪♪ I like em real thick and juicy ♪♪
  • spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options
    Big, small, fat skinny and so on..... For me it is the attitude of the person that has it.

I know it sounds cliche but I can find some girls highly attractive who are text book ugly according to society's standards.

^^^You are my new hero!!:flowerforyou:

Ahhh how nice :)
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    This will vary between guys. I personally don't like a big azz, like Kardashian or JLo. But I also don't really like a bone azz either..you know, a woman that has a guys azz.

I don't know about the rest of the Kartrashians...but Kim's butt isn't big at all.. =| I saw her while I was waiting for my plane out of LA after visiting family. Not very curvy at all really...
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Some like smaller, some like bigger ones. What both groups have in common, I think, is that as long as it's pert and round, they'll find it hot, big or small!

So get those weighted squats in girls!
  • Rambo313
    Rambo313 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    The question is are you happy with your butt? That is what matters, perhaps she is saying it because she is jealous and would like a smaller but who knows? What happens if a smaller framed co worker told you that your butt was too big and needs to be smaller then you would think your butt is to big.

It depends on the woman, and her shape and what you like. Does it fit your body and do you like how it looks then keep going!
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    The question is are you happy with your butt? That is what matters, perhaps she is saying it because she is jealous and would like a smaller but who knows? What happens if a smaller framed co worker told you that your butt was too big and needs to be smaller then you would think your butt is to big.

It depends on the woman, and her shape and what you like. Does it fit your body and do you like how it looks then keep going!

"The question is are you happy with your butt?"

that.