Men, What is sexier, a small butt or a big butt?

Options

Replies

• HunterKiller_wechange
    HunterKiller_wechange Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Threads like this are pointless. It's basically one person wanting to validate themselves on something they are insecure about by body-shaming others. I have a big *kitten*, I don't give a **** if you like it because I think I'm beautiful in spite of it. Get some self-respect and stop acting like anyone who doesn't have your exact body type is ugly.

Why bother posting just to have a go? Chill pill needed methinks!
  • Jmbean84
    Jmbean84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Bahahaha! He said hail damage! That's great!

definitely big. some hail damage is acceptable...
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    My butt is neither big nor small - it is the perfect size for my body and every man I have ever been with (and lady too) have all said it was THE best best they've ever spanked/grabbed/touched/etc.
  • marcoscu
    marcoscu Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    A small one for me please. However, the sexiest part of any woman is the bit between her ears.
  • merzback
    merzback Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    This is silly- everyone has different preferences
  • BVannillie
    BVannillie Posts: 140
    Options
    Threads like this are pointless. It's basically one person wanting to validate themselves on something they are insecure about by body-shaming others. I have a big *kitten*, I don't give a **** if you like it because I think I'm beautiful in spite of it. Get some self-respect and stop acting like anyone who doesn't have your exact body type is ugly.

Why bother posting just to have a go? Chill pill needed methinks!

I'm giving my opinion, which I'm free to do. Why post a a reply to me if you're just going to have a go? Hypocrite.
  • waldo56
    waldo56 Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Big, strong, and firm. The wider the hips the better if the muscle mass is there to have a great shape and it isn't hidden by fat.

I don't find flat butts or little butts attractive at all. I'm actually repulsed by flat butts, they are as unattractive as a major excess of fat. A little butt isn't attractive, but doesn't have the repulsive effect of a flat butt.
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    HunterKiller_wechange Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    lol ok sorry. If i had realised you were so highly strung i would have kept it to myself! :smooched:
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Flat *kitten* looks terrible. *kitten* doesn't have to be big but come out a bit.

That's mean. My *kitten* is pretty flat. I can't control genetics.

Sure you can! Knock out some squats with heavy weight every week and watch those cheeks perk up!

Well, I have to see it to believe it. Every woman in my family has wide hips and a flat *kitten*, at every weight. I started a heavy lifting routine two weeks ago, tat includes plenty of squats and lunges.
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Flat *kitten* looks terrible. *kitten* doesn't have to be big but come out a bit.

Sure you can! Knock out some squats with heavy weight every week and watch those cheeks perk up!

Well, I have to see it to believe it. Every woman in my family has wide hips and a flat *kitten*, at every weight. I started a heavy lifting routine two weeks ago, tat includes plenty of squats and lunges.
    Check back in 60 days! I think you'll like what you see!! Those glutes will start to take shape and you will have some fine looking back! LOL Wide hips are not a knockout. How about some of those gorgeous latin women with wide hips and fine looking back porches!! You can do this!!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options

Check back in 60 days! I think you'll like what you see!! Those glutes will start to take shape and you will have some fine looking back! LOL Wide hips are not a knockout. How about some of those gorgeous latin women with wide hips and fine looking back porches!! You can do this!!

LOL I am not complaining about my wide hips, I like the shape they give me, I am just worried that those sexy latinas have some good biology going on that my Caucasian/Native American roots don't.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Ok...she just needs to be posted.

*Disclaimer - YOU are copying and pasting this link of your own fookin free will. Do NOT report this link if it offends you, as you are being warned up front that it contains beach appropriate swimwear which violates the rules of this forum.

Now that that's over...the perfect rear:

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/CrisAnderson27/MFP/Perfect.jpg

It's flat :/
  • fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    Options
    Why do women post these absurd topics. Why not define what is sexyy yourself instead of relying on a !
    man
  • don666car
    don666car Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    a FULL backside is best not large or small but a women heart is the best part if a guy gets some of that then hes gotten lucky hugss ladies your all sexxy and beutifull in your own way
  • JenMull44
    JenMull44 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Sounds a bit strange but if you really want to know what "Ideal" is.... go grab a Playboy mag off the news stand. Guys like all kinds of stuff but generally by most mens standards, this magazine is right on the money on the girls it publishes. IF not they would not sell magazines. Now Im sure many guys will chime up and try to look all noble and say how playboy bunnys are not their type and they are all too skinny and all that. You were asking about the majority of mens opinions, and the magazines sales speak for themselves. They have never published a cellulite ridden big ol ghetto booty in there, and there is a reason for that.

I kinda wondered when someone was going to speak the truth. There definitley is a reason why HEF dates playmates and why men pay for his magazine. They prefer the tall, thin, buxom beaties. Thats america for you kids. Doesnt describe me at all but if I took a survey of the men in my office, pretty sure they would agree with this guy.
  • ndwyer0910
    ndwyer0910 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    As a butt man, I like all types pretty much, as long as they are not sloppy. My wife has a nice butt and its not big but it is nice and very grab-able! I think that is waht guys like is grabability (my word for the day). We like to have something to grab ahold of and give a little smack from time to time. So if the butt is really small there is not much to work with. Not saying its a bad thing to have a small butt but working out the glutes and toning it up does make it nice.

"grabability" <---that's awesome! lol I am so using that haha :laugh:

But regarding the post...it varies GREATLY between men. Just like Blondes and Brunnettes...Big butts and small butts. As long as you feel comfortable how you are then youll find someone that loves..well...your butt too haha
  • InTheInbetween
    InTheInbetween Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    As a butt man, I like all types pretty much, as long as they are not sloppy. My wife has a nice butt and its not big but it is nice and very grab-able! I think that is waht guys like is grabability (my word for the day). We like to have something to grab ahold of and give a little smack from time to time.

Lol that's what my hubby always says! :laugh:
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Booty, booty, booty, booty rockin everywhere...
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Ok...she just needs to be posted.

*Disclaimer - YOU are copying and pasting this link of your own fookin free will. Do NOT report this link if it offends you, as you are being warned up front that it contains beach appropriate swimwear which violates the rules of this forum.

Now that that's over...the perfect rear:

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/CrisAnderson27/MFP/Perfect.jpg

It's flat :/

Lol! Compared to what?!
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Big, small, fat skinny and so on..... For me it is the attitude of the person that has it.

I know it sounds cliche but I can find some girls highly attractive who are text book ugly according to society's standards.

spikefoot is awesome. :)