Men, What is sexier, a small butt or a big butt?

Options

Replies

• ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    This topic seems shallow....I can't really judge big butts vs little ones cause I don't notice those things........I look at the important things like smile,eyes and overall personality

:yawn:
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I gotta say, as a women with a nice butt(thanks to 100 squats and lunges a day) I say a nice butt is where it's at. doesn't have to be huge or tiny. just toned and lifted. no one wants a saggy butt.

^^^^This. I have a fairly nice butt (or so I've been told, lol) and it's not huge by any means - just firm and not saggy.
  • Katahna
    Katahna Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    If it's in proportion to everything else, then it's nice =]
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    as long as its not flat or to wide im good.
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    off to search for "rate my butt" threads.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    My bf likes that my butt is, uh, "all-encompassing" when he's, ah, behind me. :devil: It's fairly big, round rather than wide, and firm in the middle with some squish to grab. I've gotten rave reviews.
  • CHRISSYTKS
    Options
    doesn't matter what size. only thing that matters is if it's round and can you grab it.
    No flat booties.
    now....back to lunges and squats..
  • ShadowChaser16
    Options
    I'm bi so I have to say: More *kitten* the better! I can overlook a flat butt though if she has a nice personality.
  • Brooke_26
    Brooke_26 Posts: 204
    Options
    I have some "junk in my trunk", and have tried squats, lunges, etc, to get it to go away, but it's not going anywhere, think my booty is just meant to be a round one.
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I have some "junk in my trunk", and have tried squats, lunges, etc, to get it to go away, but it's not going anywhere, think my booty is just meant to be a round one.

Amen!! A round one is a great one!
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I was blessed with an *kitten* made of muscle on a short girl frame. Even when I was a size 6 I had a booty. I love my butt, so does my husband. I think the *kitten* needs to match the legs and be neither sunken in or too voluminous atop chicken legs. Proportion is everything, imo.
  • LovelyLathrop
    Options
    I'm a woman with a booty opinion.. A HEALTHY BUTT.. Lot's of squats.. Not a flat skinny booty nor a chunky booty. Nice fit booty!
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options

Squats and lunges are the mothers of fine booties!!!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    honey....don't diet and exercise with a poll result guiding your way. get healthy and happy for yourself.. ..big *kitten*...flat *kitten*.. skinny *kitten*... if a guy doesn't like "your" *kitten*..why would you give a *#ck!
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    I'm a woman with a booty opinion.. A HEALTHY BUTT.. Lot's of squats.. Not a flat skinny booty nor a chunky booty. Nice fit booty!

If that is you in that picture, you are about to go on my fridge for inspiration!
  • Meikmeika
    Meikmeika Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted a bigger butt.....lunges, squats & donkey kicks here I come!!!! LOL!
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I prefer women that have the noassatol syndrome myself.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    A big'ole ghetto booty that you can see from the FRONT!
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I like xYumzx's butt. Whatever size you call that is what I want.

12599467_4776.jpg
  • Guines9
    Guines9 Posts: 137
    Options
    Fact about guys: They love two types of women. 1. a gal well built to make love to 2. a less built gal with brains to marry. Pure and simple.