Pet names for your pet?

Options
Dauntlessness
Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
My Dog's name is Abby but I I call her all kinds of things...haha

This is what I say:

:happy: Your such a little Fluffer-nutter!

:heart: I like the wagging your dragging!

:wink: To the husband: Oh Hunny, I think Abby has WTS again! (Waggy tail syndrome)

:tongue: Abby hides under the bed, peeks out then drags toys under so I call her a "Bed monster" that tries to bite out feet...not really though

:flowerforyou: Smookie wookie cookie head

:smooched:Smoochy poochie

:laugh: Mofo with the mojo

:indifferent: Fluffy poop machine

:drinker: We call her treats Nom noms...

:bigsmile: My husband calls her a monkey...no idea why hahahaha

I know I am missing a few...haha

What pet names do you have for your pet?

Replies

• BrunetteRunner87
    BrunetteRunner87 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    My cat is Paris. Usually I just call her "P," but there's a variety of names, like Miss P, Rissy, Rissy Pants, Pairwiss, Miss Paris, Miss Fluff, The Fluff, Cat, Fluffy McFlufferson, Little Girl, etc.
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    <
    Dimitri
    Aka:
    - Wonder dog
    -PITA (for pain in the *kitten*...though my kids think after the bread,...lol)
    -schnookems
    -Cutsey pootsey as in "Who's Mamas cutsey pootsey? you been a good boy? yes he has. yes he has. (obviously said in a high pitch voice than only a pup can appreciate, with a good belly rubbing....)
    -Crazy pup
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    My cat's name is Pikey but she general goes by Pike Plissken, Pikappotamus, Pikenstein, MotorPike, and occasionally "Deucey Lawless"
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    My cat's name is Silvia.....but we call her George.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Our little terrier is named chimichanga but we call her chimmy for short.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Beavis the Pekingese is usually Beefy, but also Beefcake, Dookie, Dookers, and sometimes Little Doggie D*ckhead.

The cats... I'll be here all day if I share all their nicknames.
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I have 2 Chihuahuas. Foxie aka Foxie Lady and Cutie aka Cutie patootie. :)
  • lauralind5
    lauralind5 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My dog's name is Murfee but hes aka Murf Man, Little man, Murferator, Smurf, little ****, devil dog, Doo head, boo boo
  • kitigonkukoo
    kitigonkukoo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    My cats... Gizmo, Meko and Noodles.

It's Noodles (when he's in trouble) or Noodle-bug, but somehow he's usually just bug.

He hunts, captures, and brings us his toy mice on a daily basis.. the he's Hunter-Destroyer Bug.

Gizmo is just Gizzy... or Bizmo (my niece couldn't get the G when she was little, and it just stuck).

Meko = Princess, or Her Royal Highness.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    My cat's name is Sheldon (ala Big Bang Theory) but I usually call him goofy or goofball. I upload pics of him to Facebook to the album name El Gato Loco. Cuz he is.
  • bohonomad
    bohonomad Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    i have a cat named pop tart, i call him poppy or poopins. and sometimes banana or bunny (dont ask me)
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    EVULLLL DOG!

His name is really Forrest.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    I usually just call my dog **** head
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Dexter(his name)
    Dexie
    Sexy Dexie
    Frodo Buggins
    Buggins (most used)
    Bug

Atlas(her name)
    Atty (most used)
    Sissy (she is dexter's sissy)
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    My female cat's name is Belle, I call her Belley-butt, and she just had kittens, so now I keep calling her momma. My male cat, which was originally supposedly female, his name was Jasmine, when we thought he was a she. We changed it to Darth Jazzy. I call him bud all the time though. One of the babies is going to be Boba. :)
  • iheartmarshall
    iheartmarshall Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Most of my pets end up with a "w" word after their name. For example, I have two cats, Sookie and Daisy. I always call them "Sookie Wookie" or "Daisy Waisy"... I don't know what my deal is, lol

One of my friends adopted a one-eyed kitten that she tried to name Uno. However, I thought "Padiddle" was much more appropriate. Of course, that morphed into "Diddle" and then "P. Diddy"... he's a rockstar, for sure.
  • jrs5444
    jrs5444 Posts: 86
    Options
    I have a yorkie named Sophie but we typically just call her our "sweet little furbaby"...and yes you have to say it like you're actually talking to a baby lol. This results in the cuteset little tilt of her head. She hasn't quite figured out she's actually a dog and not a person yet =)
  • tajmel
    tajmel Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Our cat is technically named Tom Riddle. We spent about a month trying to get everyone to call her the Dark Lord, but everyone just calls her baby. Our other two animals are called Sadie and Mishka, and neither has a nickname.
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    We have a Dog, Tucker AKA Tuck, Tucker Pup, Tuckies

Also a cat, Jeb AKA JebJeb, Jebbies, Jeebs,, Tubbs, Tubbs McGee (he's 20 pounds... dont judge me he was 26 when we adopted him)
  • fishergreen
    fishergreen Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My girl dog is Abbie and we call her abs or abbie dabbie. Our boy dog is hunter so he's called hunty bunty.