Pet names for your pet?

Options

Replies

• jesss5885
    jesss5885 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    My 18 month old mini american eskimo is Brody - we call him boo bear, brodes, brode show, brochacho, brody boy, boo boos

My 4 year old cairn terrier is Layla - we call her pants, shmantsies, shmants, snooch, peanut face, munchkin, princess, layla pants, monkey

too many nicknames!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I totally say Fluffer-Nutter(s) too!

I have four animals & my nicknames for them:

Murphee (cat) - Smurfee, or Murphalicious....(and yes, when I say Murphalicious I totally sing the song Fergalicious, but replace it with Murphalicious...haha)

Montgomery (cat) - Monkey or Monk-Cheese

Moe (dog) - Moesph, Moeser, Mosephino

Molly (dog) - Molligan (like Gilligan), Molly Dog, Good-Golly Miss Molly

When I call them I say 'Hey Stinky' or 'hey stinkers'! And for the two dogs, I call them 'Mick and Mack the powerful pack'...haha
    My sister in law always says 'hey boobies' or 'hey poopies' to them...lol
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only weird one lol.
    I have 3 Animals.

Male Orange and white Cat named PUPPY
    AKA Pupster, Fluffbutt, Pupperoni, Mussy, Mustard, buttface..etc...

Female Grey and white cat names BELLA
    AKA Princess, Bellasario, BellaRose, ladybug, Mildred, Fruitcup...etc.. lol

Female white Husky/Shepard Mix names Diamond
    AKA Demon, Girl, Demonella, pretty girl, ...etc...
  • christyjoyjr
    Options
    I have a yorkie named Howie and I call him my pup-son or my tiny whiny.
  • TheNewBlair
    Options
    We have 2 cats.

Massie: the female beautiful grey and white cat, and then there is

Tinker Bell: (original name) until we found out she was a he. lol so we morphed it into Tinker which has then become Tinks, or aka Baby. He was just a kitten when we got him so he is very needy and attention hogger compared to Massie who really doesn't want human interaction unless she comes to you. lol
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    My little girl Jersey is: Jersey Girl, Mama's, Baby Girl

My little boy Dakota: Papa
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Double post while trying to quote someone. i'm so techno impaired!
  • xlolitabandita
    Options
    My cat pixie is Princess Pixie Poo and Pixers, Sookie is Sookers, and Leo is Leonardo, Leonard, Leonitis...Whatever leo name comes out of my mouth. =P
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options

"I have two Great Pyrenees, as well - Geronimo & Shorty. They are "working" dogs (or at least supposed to be). Geronimo still keep trying to convince me at 120lbs, he's a lap dog. He's a nuzzler."

[/quote]

Jethro is a rescue dog. I got him from the SPCA last January. There is something wrong with him. He does not have the brave pyrenees temperament. He is terrified of everything. However, we do get the pyrenees bark. He alerts to everything and barks at butterfly farts and steam coming off the stove! And odd smells. Sometimes he will sniff the air and bark. He will be laying on the couch next to me, point his nose in the air and look like he's watching something pass overhead and bark like crazy. We just go, "Hmmm there goes a whole flock of them. Good job."
    [/quote]
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Hahahahahahaha! This is sooo funny! You guys are awesome! :)
  • JamieBrasington
    Options
    we have 3 cats:

Hexadecimal (we call him Hex) ~he is FFFFFF and 000000 (black and white) and has F lives. lol

Falcora (Falcore-a)~she has long white hair, one blue eye and one gold, and look and moves just like Falcore from The NeverEnding Story

Gremlin ~he is a long hair kitten, tan and black tabby take came to us with the name Mario cus he jumps all the time

btw, how do i get my ticker on my past to? :)
  • VivereDisce
    Options
    Molly is Monster, and Patches was Goose. Smokey is generally called Goofball or Silly Dog.. sometimes Lover Dog because he makes googly eyes at me.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I have 2 cats... Bellatrix and Beetlejuice

Bellatrix gets called: Bella, Bell, Baywas(has to be with a 3 yr old voice though lol), Bellab!tch (when she gets moody)

Beetlejuice mainly gets called Beetles or Momma
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    So, we have 2 cats that are officially ours, and 3 that have adopted us and live outside in our yard.
    Zeus lives inside, and is usually referred to as dude or jackelope.
    Symphony also lives inside and her name has unofficially changed to Ninja over the years, although she answers to Miss Priss and Miss Thang also.

Our outside cats go by the names of Hissy, Gray Ghostie and Big Balls.
  • Rita_1967
    Rita_1967 Posts: 18
    Options
    <
    This is Zack, aka Zachary, Ed Zackly, Mommy's Boy, and when he's been bad, a few other names, lol. The cat's name is Cookie, but get's called Furbaby.
  • rachelelizabeth88
    rachelelizabeth88 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    hahaha I do this...

My cat Jack has lots of names

- Oodles
    - Poodles
    - Oodley Butt
    - Little Tush
    - Tushkas
    - Butt
    - Poodie
    - Jackson
    - Oods

haha idk how they came about lol

Mimi on the other hand doesn't have as many lol

- Mims
    -Mimska
    - Mimi Butt
    - Mima
    - Meems
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options

I have two Great Pyrenees, as well - Geronimo & Shorty. They are "working" dogs (or at least supposed to be). Geronimo still keep trying to convince me at 120lbs, he's a lap dog. He's a nuzzler.

[/quote]

Jethro is a rescue dog. I got him from the SPCA last January. There is something wrong with him. He does not have the brave pyrenees temperament. He is terrified of everything. However, we do get the pyrenees bark. He alerts to everything and barks at butterfly farts and steam coming off the stove! And odd smells. Sometimes he will sniff the air and bark. He will be laying on the couch next to me, point his nose in the air and look like he's watching something pass overhead and bark like crazy. We just go, "Hmmm there goes a whole flock of them. Good job."

I love to hear of Rescue Pets being adopted!
    Ours are in charge of guarding the goats on our 10 acres. They are only 18 months old so we are hoping the maturity sets in soon!
  • jennnnn2u
    jennnnn2u Posts: 133
    Options
    My pets all have nicknames too.

My guinea pig is Joe but I usually call him Jo-Jo Bird...because when he "talks" he sounds like a bird chirping.
    My two sugar gliders are Vinnie and Gordy but I usually refer to them collectively as "The poopers" or "The peakers" or "The suggies"
    My turtle's name is Truffles but she goes by Turtserella.
  • VintagElana
    VintagElana Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    The cats I have named...

Sheba
    Nala (My mom sometimes calls her Nana)
    Simba
    Luna (I call her Looney, because she is =P)
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    <
    My 6 month old Pit is Gracie, Miss Grace, Graceful (rarely), Graceless (most often - she's kinda klutzy!), Miss Thang, Baby Girl, Sweetest Girl...

My 14 year old Jack Russell is Max, Maxi, Maxwell, Maximum, Maximus, Maximilian, Fart Meister, Mr. Magoo, Crotchety Old Man...