Pet names for your pet?

Options

Replies

• snowyd20
    snowyd20 Posts: 176
    Options
    I have a pure bred Akita, he's 125 lbs and his name is Sumo! BRILLIANT!
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    My "cheagle" puppy (chihuahua/beagle) is Tinka, but I call her many different things!

-Tinky
    -Tinky Doodie or just "Dude"
    -Tinka Binka
    -Tinker
    -The "tiniest angel I know"
    -Cuddle muffin
    -Teeny Tiny
    -You little *kitten* :laugh:

We also have a German Shepherd/Lab mix named Sasha. She responds to the following:
    -Sash
    -Sashie Girl
    -Dog
    -Doggie Girl
    -Snuggle Bunny
  • bethm1210
    bethm1210 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    We have 3 dogs - a Lab, a Shih Tzu, and a French Brittany.

The Lab is Molly, but she's also known as Molly-dog, Big Dog, and Big Girl. She's almost 13 now, so sometimes she's Old Dog or Crabby Old Lady :-) When she was a puppy, she was Molly Monster!

The Shih Tzu is Max. He's mostly Max, but sometimes Little Dog, Widdo Max or Mee-ax (Max, but drawing out the "a" sound so it sounds like Mee-ax). My husband calls him Buckwheat and Shorty Pants.

The Brittany is Maddy. She's also Maddy Magoo, Madeline, and Maddy-MoZelle. Sometimes she's "Middle Dog." (Size-wise she's the middle dog, but she's the youngest of the three.)
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Name: Jada May

Alias: Jada Pota-ta, Jader Bugg, JJ O'Neal, J, May, Jay May, Mommy's girl :love:
  • Kooraloo
    Kooraloo Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    My kittens have sooo many pet names. Some of them are:

Tigger: Doofus, Tigweasel, Tigmeister, Tug, Tigger-the-fierce-tiger-hunter
    Cindy: Acrocat, Stankycat, Cindycat
  • BrunetteRunner87
    BrunetteRunner87 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    i have a cat named pop tart, i call him poppy or poopins. and sometimes banana or bunny (dont ask me)

Pop Tart is a great name for a cat!
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    My cat's name is Mao. I call him Mr. Bibblesworth or Bibby kitties.

Friend's mom has some cat's...
    Jelly Belly = Mr. Bean, Belly, Belly beans
    Shadow = Ninja, Nibblet
    She has two bobtails and I call them both Bob. One is Evil Bob (real name Bindi) and the other is Scaredy Bob (Chloe).
    Black and white cat gets called Cow or Moo, her name is Betty Boop.

All cats are called "babies" and never "baby", they are plural.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    We have 3 dogs - a Lab, a Shih Tzu, and a French Brittany.

The Lab is Molly, but she's also known as Molly-dog, Big Dog, and Big Girl. She's almost 13 now, so sometimes she's Old Dog or Crabby Old Lady :-) When she was a puppy, she was Molly Monster!

The Shih Tzu is Max. He's mostly Max, but sometimes Little Dog, Widdo Max or Mee-ax (Max, but drawing out the "a" sound so it sounds like Mee-ax). My husband calls him Buckwheat and Shorty Pants.

The Brittany is Maddy. She's also Maddy Magoo, Madeline, and Maddy-MoZelle. Sometimes she's "Middle Dog." (Size-wise she's the middle dog, but she's the youngest of the three.)

I totally call my dog Molly-Dog too! hahaha
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    <---this is Jessie....aka, sweet pea, jess, mess, messie, and pita (pain in the *kitten*)
  • shara85
    shara85 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    We have a black cat named Pippin (from Lord of the Rings). I call him "Pip-pip", "Pip-squeak", or "Pips". Or sometimes I call him "Handsome", "Sweetheart", "Mister Took" or just "Mister".

We are also planning on adopting another cat in the fall, and she shall be named Merry - I know in LOTR Merry was a male, but we want a female :)

Fun thread!
  • Metorks
    Metorks Posts: 37
    Options
    We adopted our wiener dog from the pound and named him Murdoch.

His "kennel name" was Regal.

I wanted to name him Rusty.

He's flies around the house like a Rocket.

He likes to snuggle, so my wife calls him Squishy.

And our last name is Mickle.

So....our dog's official moniker is Murdoch Regal Rusty Rocket Squishy Mickle
  • KeepingUpWithKiki
    KeepingUpWithKiki Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have a bichon frise/poodle mix named Chloe, but my dad started calling her chicken legs the day we got her so that's' the name that stuck. So now it's chicken legs, chicken, chicky or chicken nugget :)
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    I have two cats: Savannah and Liam.
    Savannah: Savvy Girl, Sav Bav, Banana, Sweet Girl, Sav, Trouble
    Liam: Li-Man, Li Li, Honey Boy, Liam Kickapoo (Kickapoo was his rescue name), LK, Buddy Boy
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Rupert is:
    Ru
    Roop
    Rudoggie
    My personal Fave: Poopiedog
    Roopie Poopie
    Roopie
    Pooper
    Pooperdoggie

Mango:
    That damned bird!
    Mango Tango
    Shut up
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    We have 2 mini-wiener dogs they are sisters

Annie is the runt of the litter we call her Annie-Banannie...or skinners...Anners-Bananners

Weenie is a bit chubblier (yes that's s word) we call her Weenie....Weensters....Beansters...Weenie-Baneenie...fatso...(even though she's not fat)

Annie looks like a small wiener dog
    Weenie looks more like a jack-russell short leg mixed with mini-wiener dog
  • dianniejt
    dianniejt Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Our little fat black chihuahua/yorkie named Teq (teak) we call him.. Schnoobs, Mr Schnooby, Lilttle Black, Boo Boo, Devil Dog, sausage, El Saw-seige, princess (yes he is a boy but he acts like a princess)

Our yorkie named Zoe we call her.. Long Legs Louise, Zooey, Zoopey, Zoop, Zama Mooey. Zooey Mama, Little Borwn, Zip Zap Zoop things that poop

We call both of them Barkey Van Schaunsezer (fromt he petco commercial)
  • calitravelingal
    Options
    I have 2 cats, a Calico named Cali aka Pretty Girl, Cal, and The Multicolored One. The other cat is a male orange tabby named Auggie. Which is often turned into Augs, The Orange One, Furris which is shortened from my fav of his nick names...Furris Agustus (I was watching and reading a lot of period pieces from Roman times)
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Two Doxies here, one male one female.

Kinda lame I know but Heinze the male I call both Boy and Weasel (because he can be a little rat when he wants to be)

Cindi is AKA Momma She is always mothering both of us. She gets the boy and I up in the morning and Sheppard and corrals me when it's bed time.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Bwahaha and I thought I was the only weirdo for calling my dog 'monkey'! :D

<---- His name is Riley, his nicknames are: Ri-Ri, Jelly bellies, chunky butts, chunky monkeys, riles, 'my love' :)

Weird? I can't see OP's dog but yours is clearly Monkey material. Perfectly sensible nickname to me.
  • bigredhearts
    bigredhearts Posts: 428
    Options
    Officially Felix but also answers to "The son", "son", "mr. mr.", "nittle baby boy", "stinky", "tinky", "tinky-tink", "kitty pee-paws", among many other random, but more likely than not demeaning names... but i absolutely adore my furry little bundle of love :)