Pet names for your pet?

Options

Replies

• sistasledge101
    Options
    Our Rescue dog Vivan is, Vivers or chubby baby. Our Boston Terrier Lola is, Lola Bear or Lolly,..or Boston Terror
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I love this post!!

Kayla: (german shepherd/ rottie mix)- Mutt Face, Pup Pups, PaPa and beautiful
    Alani: (orange maincoone) - Lani, Pretty Kitty, My Little Princess, Orange Kitty
    Tucker Tuxedo: (American Short Hair)- **** Head, brat, Trouble Maker (he's a kitten and destroys everything. )
  • jrs5444
    jrs5444 Posts: 86
    Options
    Most of my pets end up with a "w" word after their name. For example, I have two cats, Sookie and Daisy. I always call them "Sookie Wookie" or "Daisy Waisy"... I don't know what my deal is, lol

We actually do say "Sophie Wophie" every once in a while too! lol
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    We have Sassy who becomes:
    - Sassifrass
    - Sass
    - Pain in my assy
    - Hunny
    - Love Bug
    - Sassydog
    - Princess
    - Baby Girl
  • lj4n
    lj4n Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Our old geezer Boston Terrier (14 in August) registered name is Bobbie Baby Blue but gets, Bob, Bobbie, Bobster, Bobster the Lobster, Monkey Dog ?, Mama's Baby, Bobet....and any of the kids, grandkids names until I get thru the list & hit it right!!!! lol:wink:
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    <--- Maxine. Also known as Boo, Boobie, Boobie Doo, WooWoo, Sweet Baby Girl, Ball of Doggie Goodness (when she's all curled up on the couch), Fluffy Butt, Fuzzy Butt, Sweet Fart (she toots a bunch!)..... I could go on and on....
  • gecho
    gecho Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    oddly enough
    My moms cats are 'my princesses' named after the royalty they are

My cats name is chaucer Most times he is Chauce, then chaucey, then CAT (usually he is in trouble for that one) pretty kitty,mamas boy, big boy,boo boo head (don't ask why i'm not sure where that came from but i've always called my first cat that), angel face, sweet face,

My doggy, Cocoa is Cocoa, dumb dog, doggy, pretty puppy, the same booboo, angle and sweet face, mamas girl, oh and cocoa pup (like cocoa puff cereal)

there are alot more i'm missing i'm sure.:laugh:
  • rocakes
    rocakes Posts: 44
    Options
    I've got two dogs

Mack : we'll call him Macaroni or Macaroon( I'm Italian and my boyfriend is Jewish totally fits!!)
    and
    Jaxon : We'll call him Fat Boy, Chunkula, Jaxy Poo
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    My dog's name is Maya, but I've got plenty of silly names for her, like:

-'Monkey butt'
    -'She who wags her tail faster than the speed of sound' (She's got this bobbed tail and it usually just wiggles whenever she's happy to see someone'
    -'Monkey-Chook'
    -'Butt with legs' (She's a really pudgy thing)

Yeah. These are all nicknames...even the longer one.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I call my dog all kinds of embarassing things ranging from puppy power to Louis/ Louie Louerton and boo-boo nut....his name is Rocco. So he also gets taco, taco bell, burrito bell, burrito boy.

farty malarty is common because he farts a lot, stinky poo, momma's big boy...... I'm gonna stop now. hahaha
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    We have two pups,
    My French Bulldogs name is Freya, but I call her FrayFray, Fray, Silly Fae, The Cutest dog EVER, FrumFrum, lunchbox (really, I have no idea where that came from..), Ghost Bat...

Then we have a Pitbull named Capone, he is called by his name, but also, poner, Pone Pone, ick face, old man (He's 12 now), bully, Caponer....

Funny how they still always know you are speaking to them, even with all these different names!
  • iheartmarshall
    iheartmarshall Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Our cat is technically named Tom Riddle. We spent about a month trying to get everyone to call her the Dark Lord, but everyone just calls her baby.

THIS.
  • jillian2315
    jillian2315 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have two dogs and a cat...

Sandi is out 2 year old Pembroke welsh corgi...we call her Sandi, Sandi-pants, Fuzzy-britches, Baby-girl, Sissy, Sandi-Girl, Trip-Hazard and Long-dog.

Tucker is our 7 month old corgi/pug mix...he usually gets called TuckTuck, Bubba, and Small-dog.

Brayton is our 2 year old Russian blue cat...he goes by Bray, BrayBray, Bubby, Brayber, B-Dizzle, Kitty-Face, and Cat.
  • msgremmy
    msgremmy Posts: 88
    Options
    Ooh, my corgi's name is Starbuck, but we call her:
    Star, Fluffy butt, baby butt, crazy, puppy, silly fluffy, big girl, pupperbutt, bigs, bucks, cheesecake...

Tiberius the ferret is also:
    Ti, Tiber, the emperor, tiny puppy (Starbuck is his puppy- momma), t.p., gigantosaur...

And Pipa the ferret is also:
    Pips, Pipsqueak, little girl, tiny puppy, t.p., Tripita, tiniest tiny puppy, the roombanator.

We call them lots of goofy names.
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Our chihuahua's name is Jose-Jalapeno. He's our shelter dog...a-hem, I mean "child'.

I call him "Hose"-Man & my hubby calls him Bone-head :noway: My mom calls him "Pain in the Butt" or "Hose-B" (instead of Jose).

My friend sings the Star-Spangled Banner when she sees him "Jose, can you see, by the dawn's...."

It's really funnier in person....sorry! :grumble: :grumble:
  • sneekspeete
    sneekspeete Posts: 136
    Options
    I have a 1 yr old tabby cat and my 7 year old autistic daughter named her 'pork -n -beans'! Beans for short :laugh:
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I won't post them because they're embarrassingly ridiculous. Lol. And the evolution of these nicknames makes sense... the actually name itself doesn't... so, um, no. :)
  • April0010
    April0010 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I have 3 cats,

Henry I call "Little dude"
    Marvin I call "Fat dude"
    George I call "Old Dude"
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Chatham (Lab) - Little Dog or just Little (he even responds to Little), Baby Dog or Monkey, Monkeyface
    Kaper - (German Shepherd Dog) - Big, Old Man, Kape, Kaperface
    Hary (German Shepherd Dog) - Haryface, Happy Hary, Hary Dog.
    I dont understand the "face" thing, I just say it.

Edit - the Big/Little thing made more sense when we only had the two. now Hary is really the bigger dog. And the youngest by 2 days but Chatham was the onlynone we had as a puppy so he is the baby.
  • MrsCCWoods
    MrsCCWoods Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Sasha & Latte