need friends who are starting running or are runners!

Options

Replies

• xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    im starting to look into it ..
  • captawesome
    captawesome Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I never EVER used to be a runner, now I love it!! I've crossed off a 5km and 10km and I'm working towards a half marathon. Feel free to add me if you like! :smile:
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add

Currently getting well into running

averaging under 5minute kilometres(under 8minutes miles) really enjoying it, such a difference 3months has made
  • MauC25K
    MauC25K Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I finished C25K over 2 years ago and have done lots of 5Ks, 10 milers and even a half. Getting ready for the OBX Half in November. Running is fantastic - and I never, ever thought I would say that. It's the only exercise that really gets the weight off for me. Feel free to add me - I love seeing all these running replies on here.
  • brandipoo
    brandipoo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Definitely a beginner, I've got one 5k under my belt, hoping to get more! Feel free to add!
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    i run about 15 miles a week, feel free to add me
  • johnsd8
    johnsd8 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love running and was just about to appeal to runners for friends! I am adding you all :)

Debs x
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Me! did my first 5K at the weekend, have another at the end of the month and will run a 10K on 15 September. :-)
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started running and became addicted very fast! Yesterday for the first time I ran 5.15 miles after last week getting up to 4 miles. I bought a pair of running shoes because they were cheap (store return, last pair) and it has changed my life in the past three weeks! I'm doing mini-goals - right now I can do 3 miles 5-6 days/week. Next goal is 4 miles 5-6/days a week. Feel free to add me if you want ;)
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I jog every morning. Feel free to add me, I'm looking to do my first 5k before the year is over!
  • Tsoper
    Tsoper Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I run any where from 12 to 20 miles a week! I'm trying to talk my self into doing a half marathon. Some extra motivation would be great.
  • Annitte
    Annitte Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That's what I do! I walk at a pretty steady pace and then I jog for a bit! But this morning I grab the wrong shoes and had on the shape ups! Not good at all! Those hills really kicked my butt.
  • geminigrl622
    geminigrl622 Posts: 144
    Options
    I really enjoy running and the feeling you get from it. I like to run outside and dread treadmills. I like having the option to choose my own route and powering myself through the run. Love it!
  • fluro
    fluro Posts: 1
    Options
    i love running it allows me to feel like im free, im not very good at it anymore after so many injuries but im hoping once ive lost this 7kgs that my boody will be perform so much better. xoxo
  • artbkward
    artbkward Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I run and I could use some friends too. I'm trying to decide whether or not to do my third 1/2 marathon in October.
  • Annitte
    Annitte Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello! All My name is Annitte (Annette is how my name is pronounced) I'm looking to lighten the load only a little bit, but my main goal is to be physically fit! I'm working on stamina and muscle tone! I want abs that are tight! So far I run/ walk in the am and in the evening. I do my arms, back and abs one day and legs the next... If I ever get up the nerve I will post some pics. :flowerforyou:
  • summaryzn
    summaryzn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    im going thru a c25k program righ tnow. just finished week 6 (of 9) not sure I LOVE RUNNING YET. i love how i feel afterward, but not as thrilled as Im doing it, but it'd be great to have more support from other new runners. feel free to add me.
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    WendyFitMomCHANGED Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I've done a few 5Ks before and am just back into running again. Finally can run for 30 mins straight since last week. I have my 1st 5K in 3 years next week.

Anyone on here feel free to friend me. Would love to have a network of runners and I'm getting back into it.
  • dawndeluca
    Options
    Hello! I have been running for about 2.5 years and have run 5k, 10k and half marathon races. I am currently training for my first marathon! Feel free to add me... Weight loss and running have been an amazing journey for me!
  • elifmemis
    elifmemis Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to start running, anyone please feel free to add me! I'm the couch to walk/jog type of gal...The NYC marathon went through my old neighborhood Long Island City, Queens. WOW the woman were fierce!