need friends who are starting running or are runners!

Options

Replies

• mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    beginner here, started a few months ago -- training for first spartan run :) feel free to add me
  • allday2
    allday2 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Love to run.... I try to get in 6 or 7 half marathons in a year.....Feel free to add me as well!
  • sigalsirkin
    sigalsirkin Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have been running for just over a year. Ran sporting life 10K yesterday. I am now going to start training for a half marathon in Sept. I can highly recommend the running room. I have been running with them since the beginning. The group support and clinics are great. You run 3 times a week and build up to a distance that you register for and then do a race at the end of the clinic. Never thought I would be able to go this distance. Keep it up!!!!!
  • Happylady123
    Happylady123 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I love running and the support from other runners on this site! I have run a couple of 5k's, a 10k bridge run, and 2 halfs so far. I am training for a full in November. Would love to have more running friends!
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    After a few injuries last spring I've finally started running again! I hd a 5k in May and another one in June and I just signed up for my first 10k this October! I'd love running friends to help with motivation and for any tips on preventing injuries :smile:
  • rbrown2007
    rbrown2007 Posts: 62
    Options
    Have completed numerous 5k's and 10k's, one half-marathon, and three marathons. Feel free to add me
  • xcmum
    xcmum Posts: 136
    Options
    Hi everyone. i'm looking at add some runners too. I have my first half marathon in 3 weeks :) Feel free to add me
  • fuzzball01
    fuzzball01 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like
  • eshanimongia5
    eshanimongia5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am just starting to discover my love for running. (I used to hate it...but I was so much more unhealthier then).
    Baby steps. I do a combination of running and walking.
  • DopeyDudleyDursley
    Options
    I run just about every day or every other day. Feel free to add me anyone if you want another supportive friend!
    - Kyle
  • thenoxus1
    thenoxus1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I used to run back in high school and have started getting back into it the last few months. My first sanctioned race 5K is on June 1, feel free to add me. I run 3-5 times a week.
  • lbelle987
    lbelle987 Posts: 97
    Options
    I'm also a new runner, and I LOVE it! I'm training for my first full marathon in October :) Feel free to add me!
  • shawmor
    shawmor Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm only getting back running after having my baby, would love friends starting off or runners for encouragement :)
  • falcon_lady
    falcon_lady Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am runner as well so feel free to add me. I have just qualified as a personal trainer and I hold weekly running sessions so if you need any advice on training then please ask me. :-)
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm becoming a much more active runner so anyone can feel free to add me.
  • Spikethered
    Spikethered Posts: 108
    Options
    Also me too :)
  • annemcharles
    annemcharles Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I love to run...training for my first marathon!
  • viragoeap
    viragoeap Posts: 107
    Options
    I too love running. I've retired from competitive racing now due to back issues, but have raced 5k to marathon although my favourite distance was the half marathon. Feel free to add me as a friend and enjoy your running!
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

i'm currently doing the Zombie 5K training - only on week 2 but enjoying it. Started running last year but ended up with severe shin splints.

I'm signed up to do a 5K colour run in July and then because I'm slightly ( only slightly) insane I've also signed up for a Tough Mudder in October.
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I just started running again this week actually. Training to run a (near) half marathon in fall this year :)