I Feel the Need for a Rant

Options
1235»

Replies

• YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    About the McDonalds thing. I agree with you. She did NOT need to have it.
    I'm 18, I still live with my parents, and go out with friends to eat, and I'm obese. If they go somewhere that's fast food I just get a water and eat when I get back home.
    It does not take a genius to cook, anyone with internet access can simply look up how to if they don't know how.
    Now, I do believe you should have something you want once in a while, and if that something is fatty or high cal it should be worked off.
    I have to cook for myself every day due to my family not changing there ways. And if I and a whole bunch of other people could do it - this girl could have too.
    I don't eat clean 24/7, but when it comes to fast food, in my mind that's a big no no.
    Just my opinion on this.

Have a great afternoon everyone ! :)
  • Josh
    Josh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Howdy folks,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:
    6. No Intentionally Hurtful Topics

Topics which are started with the intent to belittle others, either directly named or through enough descriptive commentary to be possibly identified, are prohibited. This includes stalking a poster through the forums, posting about past events gone sour, divulging personal information, or spreading gossip or rumors. At our discretion, any post referring to the behavior or posts of other users of the site will be removed.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Joshua
    MyFitnessPal Forum Staff
This discussion has been closed.