How much do you pay for a gym membership?

Options

Replies

• hounds726
    hounds726 Posts: 63
    Options
    Anytime Fitness...$29.99/month. They don't have anything for your munchkins (at least not in many of the IN locations) but that may vary from site to site. But the good news is that it is 24/7 key card access so you can go whenever is convenient and it is safe/secure!
  • Jesi0725
    Jesi0725 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    $50 per month for family
  • fjrandol
    fjrandol Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    DH and I pay $16/month pp at our gym; indoor pool/spa, dry sauna and steam rooms, and all classes except the boxing & muay thai included. :smile:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    $20
  • pixiechk201
    pixiechk201 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am feeling really ripped off now- I pay $86 a month for Anytime Fitness for myself and my husband, and they don't even have classes. Or a pool. I am soooooo quitting and hitting up the Golds Gym across the street from work!
  • DannieGirrl
    Options
    CrossFit Box= $150/month
    Spinning 10 classes= $40
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    $39.99 a month----24 hr fitness.
    Get access to all, anywhere in USA
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    LA Boxing - $70 month but with unlimited access to classes and equipment.
  • christyjoyjr
    Options
    I pay $62 a month for a family pass to my local Y. They have a great free weight room. The only negative is that during the summer the place is overrun with unsupervised children even in the weight room. Had my locker broken into by one of their teenage summer volunteers a few weeks ago too.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    $12.49/month.
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    WHOA I'm sorry ya'll I couldn't afford to go to your gym. I work for the ARMY and everywhere I'm stationed they have gym access for FREE.......:happy:
  • joshenns
    joshenns Posts: 2
    Options
    $30/mo at the local gym. It's a small community far, far away from civilization and a small gym but it's my only option.
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    $14 a month for the nice gym on campus - unlimited access to equipment and fitness classes.
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    $40 a month, though that may drop if I decide I don't want classes included (there is an equipment only option for $25 a month). They have childcare for older children available, but I go during my lunch hour, so my kids aren't with me.
  • proctorcj
    proctorcj Posts: 31
    Options
    I pay $53 a year at 24 hour fitness : )~
  • nick1109
    nick1109 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Gyms in London are soooo expensive! I paid £75 a month (about $120) and hardly used it!! I cancelled my membership and used the money I saved to buy equipment so I can workout at home. :happy:

Holy *kitten*. That's expensive
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    $55/month unlimited crossfit
  • pavingnewpaths
    pavingnewpaths Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    There are usually different deals/packages.

20 bucks for a month (if you choose to pay each month instead of bundle packages).

A year membership is $99 and two year memberships are usually $150.
  • coffeebrown5
    coffeebrown5 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I pay $30 a month I can also bring a partner and my baby, neice and nephew come alone to the daycare....lol the whole damn family.
  • LovingMyspace
    Options
    I pay 75 for Crossfit w/ student discount