5'3-5'5 females can you show me your transformation?

Replies

• icklekimmy
    icklekimmy Posts: 205 Member

IMG_0535.jpg

This is my inspirational pic! You look fan-flippin-tastic.

thank you!! that's a very sweet compliment! i was going to a wedding, & i got spray tan for the first time! haha

I have leg envy, your legs are amazing!
  • Cando055
    Cando055 Posts: 306 Member
    Bump
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    [img]http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj565/thomassd/Weight loss journey/Slide3.jpg[/img]

Jan- 189
    July- 155
  • QMHayden
    QMHayden Posts: 87 Member
    Look at those gams girl! U look so good!
  • 2012-04-09.jpg

SW: 167
    CW: 131
    GW: 125
  • icklekimmy
    icklekimmy Posts: 205 Member
    2012-04-09.jpg

SW: 167
    CW: 131
    GW: 125

Your waist is teensy totsie now!
  • BeyondTrouble
    BeyondTrouble Posts: 62 Member
    Bumppity bump
  • Fathima0712
    Fathima0712 Posts: 177 Member
    Bump bump!!
  • **The following before pics are of me when I was ~178lbs, at barely 5'4 (i had recently *lost* 7 lbs... originally 185 lbs)**

IMG_0627.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

So inspiring! You look incredibly toned! How did you do it?

I am going to read up on how to lose weight and not end up with all that excess skin.
  • Bsexi88
    Bsexi88 Posts: 83 Member
    Bumping bc I always love to see these threads and one day I will contribute my own! Everyone looks so fab keep up all the hard work ladies
  • nicpap617
    nicpap617 Posts: 38 Member

**AFTER pics @ ~125 lbs**

IMG_0948.jpg

IMG_0831.jpg

Unreal! You look absolutely amazing and should be so proud of your acomplishment! My question is, what type of exercise did you do to get such toned arms and a flat stomach?? Those are my two problem areas!!
  • 5`2

bigs_zps8657733d.png

smalls_zpsbfc519e0.jpg
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    After 3rd baby:
    IMG_1597.jpg

Last week:
    photo.jpg

I am 5"5 and a half & around 130lbs
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member

IMG_0535.jpg

This is my inspirational pic! You look fan-flippin-tastic.

you look amazing!! what a transformation, you just gave me some motivation to get my butt in the gym sooner rather than later today haha congrats!
  • I'm 5'4...left pic is at 257lbs, right one is right now 197lbs...still a work in progress :)

BeforeAfter2.jpg
  • Wannabeachday
    Wannabeachday Posts: 122 Member
    You all look stunning! Great pics thank you for the motivation!
  • serhioramos
    serhioramos Posts: 59 Member
    Everyone looks AWESOME.
  • sblake204
    sblake204 Posts: 458 Member
    U all look great!
    Makes me look forward to my goal
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Hi there!

Starting weight - 16 stone (224lb)

Current weight - just over 10 stone (141lb)

Height - 5' 5"

photo.jpg

FD9DFD2B-31EB-461B-A2AE-685C1D9D1D90-5037-000004987A11F260.jpg
  • mc1217
    mc1217 Posts: 108 Member
    hey guys! thanks for the feedback :) some of you have asked about my routine...

Sundays I try to do 60-80 mins. of weights and circuit training. Youtube is your friend here - search "bicep exercises," "tricep exercises," etc. to mix it up. The more variety you have in your routine- the more your body is "confused" & will work harder, thus giving you better results.

Mondays - I do cardio (in the gym... various machines - but i usually keep clear from the treadmill - just not a huge fan of it) for probably do it for 1.5 hrs. or so - but that's bc I switch up machines, stretch, wash my face, and change up pace during my time there... plus, b/c I'm now 125 lbs. - it takes me longer time to burn calories than when I was heavier.

Tuesday - 45 mins- 1 hr of weights & prob. 75 mins. of cardio

Wednesday- rest

Thursday - same as Tuesday

Fri-Sat- rest

My work outs are LONG, and i realize a lot of people don't have that time to spare (I do this b/c I'm childless & boyfriend/husband-less lol... not by choice). BUT, although they're long, I take off 3 entire days, so you can always make your work outs shorter, & work out 6 or 7 days a week (for instance - if you worked out 7 days a week, you'd only have to do 30-40 mins. of cardio + weights every other day). I just prefer to have entire days where i'm not at the gym, b/c even though i've grown to liking exercise more, sometimes it feels like all i do is go to work & go to the gym! so, some days, i just don't want to even set foot in the gym lol. i know if i ever have a family this will have to change.

I don't want to mislead anyone. My body is far from perfect - namely, my chest and stomach. My boobs have completely disappeared (even at a size 16, i was only a B cup... so you can imagine what they look like now, being a size 2) & even though I lost weight the healthy way, and in an appropriate time frame (1-2 lbs/week), I have loose skin on my stomach b/c my weight has been dramatically up/down my entire life, due to an eating disorder (this is the first time i've been able to keep it off, b/c it's the first time i'm counting calories AND working out). But, I would rather have a little loose skin than 60 extra lbs. of fat!

congrats on all yall's hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!