What "dressing" do you put on your salad?

Options

Replies

• tracyface399
    tracyface399 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I use fresh salsa, it's so delish and so low in calories and everything else since it's fresh. No crazy sodium or anything. Gives it a little kick!
  • jhalton
    jhalton Posts: 85
    Options
    I like Annies lite, Drew's, Seeds of Change and Bragg's are my fav's dressings. Also, lately I've been using Cardidni's Light Greek Vinagrette.

Happy salad eating!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Lemon juice and black pepper :happy:
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    I LOVE 'blue dragon, sweet chilli dipping sauce' Omg, that is like the best sauce in the world! :smile:
  • Strive2BLean
    Strive2BLean Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Newman's Own Lite Raspberry and Walnut dressing. Yummy. His Sesame ginger is also good for and Asian tasting flavor and less calories that the raspberry walnut.
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Go naked & enjoy the taste of the salad!
  • Bethaniey
    Bethaniey Posts: 10
    Options
    I use any dressing that I like that is low carb and has very little sugar. And really, a little goes a long way. Let's face it, if you're going to have a salad several times a week and stick with it, you need to have a dressing that actually tastes good. A trick I like to use is to have my dressing on the the side (no more than a couple of TBSP) dip your fork in the dressing and then get a fork full of salad. You have flavor with every bite and use very little dressing doing it!
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Ken's Steakhouse Raspberry Walnut vinaigrette
  • katie_fitzy
    katie_fitzy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love Bolthouse Farms yogurt based dressings. 40 calories per 2 tbsp and they are delish! You can find them in the fresh produce isle.There are close to a half dozen different flavors.
  • dawnblu
    dawnblu Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I like to make my own with dijon mustard, lemon juice, dill, salt and EVOO. Sometimes I add smoked paprika and granulated garlic for a kick.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I've been hooked on Ken's low-fat Asian Sesame dressing.
  • BattyMama
    BattyMama Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Apple cider vinegar. Only 2 cals per TBSP! :tongue:

This I have found works best I love it!
  • shefury
    shefury Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    No bottle dressings at all.

Either make my own with olive oil, balsamic vinegar (or other type), dijon mustard, salt, pepper

BUT I have found that I much prefer ONLY Extra Virgin Olive Oil and salt/pepper. I taste the veggies better and it makes it rich. About 1-2 tablespoons depending if it is a small or large salad.
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    extra virgin olive oil and vinegar (apple cider, rice, plain ole white, balsamic). for a real special treat i have chocolate balsamic but that's only for special special occasions since the bottle cost $20
  • deepuckett1
    deepuckett1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I use Maple Grove Raspberry Vinaigrette, sugar free. Very tasty! And very low cal.
  • shmiracles
    shmiracles Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    salsa

SALSA! yes!
    and always fresh basil if i have it.

basically 'condiments' is my salad dressing. any of the following things, and usually a random combination of them!
    master salad chef!
    yellow mustard, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, garlic powder, salt & pepper, sushi vinegar, lemon juice, sugar free jam, thyme, cilantro, and sriracha.
  • stullhelen
    stullhelen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I like salsa too, Pace is just 10 calories a serving
  • Stacy7218
    Stacy7218 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Lately, a little bit of salt, parmesan cheese and olive oil. Always looking for better lo-cal options though :)
  • BresFitnessPal
    Options
    Raspberry Vinagrette, balsamic Vinagrette, Different homemade vinagrette Dressing are wonderful!
  • Andicat14
    Andicat14 Posts: 3
    Options
    I use Wish Bone Balsamic Viniagrette - 60 calories for 2 Ts.