Miracle 7 day diet- LOSE 40 lbs THIS WEEK!

Options
Like so many of you...I started my journey, wanting to lose some weight, feel better and have more energy...BUT, sadly I have wasted over 3 months, eating clean, lifting heavy and running...3 LONG MONTHS that I will never get back. Sure, I have gone down a couple of sizes in my clothes, sure, I have lost 14+ inches overall, sure, my face looks a litte thinner...but it has been HARD WORK! I have given up Dr. Peppers, I no longer eat bread at every meal, and eat veggies and lean meals in every meal... BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Thankfully, my boss helped me out yesterday...I guess he felt the need, since I have been giving him tips and pointers the last few months. He enlightened me on the GREAT diet ever...even claiming its possible to lose 40 lbs in a single week!! ( I LOVE THIS MAN!) I should be under my goal weight by Saturday... I CAN"T WAIT!

Since I am a giving kinda chick... here's the diet... Good luck my friends! :drinker:

7 day diet plan

**ingredients for soup**
2 bags of frozen mixed vegetables
2 quarts of water
2 cans of Italian diced tomatoes
2 bullion cubes
mix together, bring to a boil, let simmer for a half hour

Day one-Monday-eat all the vegetables, fruits and soup you can consume, anytime you get hungry.

Day two-Tuesday-follow Day one, in addition you can have one medium size plain baked potatoe at dinner time.

Day three-Wednesday-same as Day one.

Day four-Thursday-eat 8 bananas, 8 oz. Of skim milk and all the soup you can consume when you get hungry.

Day five-Friday-eat all the bake, grilled or panned fried beef and chicken that you want and sliced or diced tomatoes, also all the soup you can consume when hungry.

Day six-Saturday-same as day five.

Day seven-Sunday-same as day one, also eat all the brown rice and drink all the 100 % unsweetened fruit juice you can consume.

****during seven days drink only water, diet drinks, unsweetened tea and black coffee****
****eat only what is on the list, no substitutes****

Replies

• Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    OMG Bump for a MIRACLE!!!! OH THANK YOU THANK YOU....OMG WHERE DO I SEND THE CHECK!!!
  • lean4life2
    lean4life2 Posts: 49
    Options
    Well,I had NO idea it was that easy..and here I am getting up a 4 in the &^%&$^%ing morning running my butt off and doing my best to avoid junkfood....how silly of me

:bigsmile:
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I need a miracle . . . of a different sort
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    this is all sarcasm, right?
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Err, no thanks.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Now, is there a miracle to make money fast?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    There is NO miracle diet. There is EXTREME calorie deficit with diets claiming huge weight loss.

DIETS are temporary. If one isn't willing to stay on particular diet, then it's more than likely weight will return. Do a diet that you can live with the rest of your life.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options

Me, sarcastic...no m'aam... just a giving person...that's what I do...I am a problem solver!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    OH I AM SAVED !!!! I will be skinny by the end of the week WITH ABS too! :wink:
  • lean4life2
    lean4life2 Posts: 49
    Options
    sigh....now to decide which plan to follow..yours or HCG...decisions...decisions....:wink:
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I think chopping off your legs is even less time and effort! Those are probably 40 pounds as well.
  • RachFace1000
    RachFace1000 Posts: 154 Member
    Options

who knows, i do know of a "three day diet" that the military uses that makes people lose up to 10 lbs during that time,but it's based on the chemical breakdown of the food and stuff and is mostly water weight that comes off
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    i-loled.jpg
  • AmyW4225
    AmyW4225 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    So FUNNY!! I did day one of this, a few years back, and *kitten* my brains out the entire day!!! Maybe that's how you lose the weight?! I LOVE your sarcasm!!
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    i did this b4,its temporary
    you WILL gain the weight back

this "diet" is for patients too lose weight b4 surgery
    its not a permanent fix
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options

^this^
  • Curvy_princess
    Curvy_princess Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    OH I AM SAVED !!!! I will be skiny by the end of the week WITH ABS too! :wink:

lol!!
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    On the way to the store now!
    I wonder if I only use one bullion, I can lose 45lbs. ?? Thanks for sharing!!
  • gecho
    gecho Posts: 426 Member
    Options

This is what i was wondering, i'm not trying to be mean/funny but are you serious or kidding?
  • legnarevocrednu
    legnarevocrednu Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    That sounds like the cabbage soup diet. I did that once. I believe I lost 10 pounds...but it was awful and I would never suggest it to anyone (I can sense the sarcasm in your message so I know that's not what youre doing). By the end of the week, any time I tried eating that soup, I had to run to the bathroom to upchuck. And I very seriously doubt anyone could lose 40 pounds on this diet. Oh and I guess I didn't mention that I gained it all back afterwards...This kind of diet is suggested for people who are about go undergo surgery and HAVE to lose weight beforehand. Not for people who want a sustainable, healthy lifestyle.
This discussion has been closed.