Miracle 7 day diet- LOSE 40 lbs THIS WEEK!

Options

Replies

• sofakingawesome69
    Options
    Finally, I am so tired of eating good foods, exercising and feeling good. Time for a Miracle. I will report back at the end of the week when I am down 40 pounds. If I do this for 2 weeks I will be pretty much set for life. Then to maintain I assume I can just go back to eating the same stuff pre-lifestyle / MFP. Haagen Daz, here I come.. Can I get a Hallelujah!!!!
  • lean4life2
    lean4life2 Posts: 49
    Options
    I am not surprised at all that there are people who actually think you are serious ,given the things I have seen people post on these boards..there is no miracle and diets do not work....but some people just refuse to believe this statement .
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I'm so trying this...I'll be 85 lbs by next Wednesday!!!!! Which is awesome because Abercrombie kids is having a sale on the girls shorts and I need some!
  • kamanda85
    kamanda85 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i-loled.jpg

This!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Lose 40 lbs and gain it all back in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    There is NO miracle diet. There is EXTREME calorie deficit with diets claiming huge weight loss.

DIETS are temporary. If one isn't willing to stay on particular diet, then it's more than likely weight will return. Do a diet that you can live with the rest of your life.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

^ this....really.

The diet seems slightly like the one they give to mobirdly obese people before surgery (this being if they need to be a certain weight before a surgeon will operate)
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    wait... there's a typo... on what day do i drink pee? you left out the MOST important part!! when can i drink URINE!!?!?!
  • favrow812
    favrow812 Posts: 28
    Options
    ha! That is hilarious! :)
  • tbetts23
    tbetts23 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    i-loled.jpg
    ^^^^this!
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    i did this b4,its temporary
    you WILL gain the weight back

this "diet" is for patients too lose weight b4 surgery
    its not a permanent fix

You MUST not have done it right then...it promises to not be temporary!!:noway:
  • JMM_623_
    JMM_623_ Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    How will this miracle work if you can't spell potato correctly? I think the recipe is foiled without the correct potion(e) :(
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Ha ha, that diet sounds ridiculous!
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    this is all sarcasm, right?

This is what i was wondering, i'm not trying to be mean/funny but are you serious or kidding?

TOTALLY serious!! I gotta string bikini I gotta get into!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    How will this miracle work if you can't spell potato correctly? I think the recipe is foiled without the correct potion(e) :(

no, no, you do not underdstand, you must find one WITH the E. otherwise you'll get insta-fat.
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    This is a joke, right?
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I have done this diet. We use to call it the Dolly Parton diet. She use to do this twice a year.
  • Leeanne1974
    Leeanne1974 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Can't see how anyone could lose 40lb in a week.
    The reason you would lose weight is because that soup probably has about 200 cals per day.
    Starvation... nice ;)
  • Autry403
    Autry403 Posts: 88
    Options
    That is basically the cabbage soup diet recipe & schedule... I've done it & once you get to the 3rd or 4th day you want to quit. Looks easy but it's harder than it looks! Eating just soup not very filling & it has a LOT of sodium in the broth & veggies. You retain so much water weight! I got dizzy, light headed, weak & couldn't make it. I didn't lose a pound within half a week. I couldn't exercise because I started blacking out. So I don't think this "quick fix" will solve anything.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    oh my. i feel bad for idiots that do this.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    When I'm on the toilet do I need to GRIP both sides and hang on?!? :noway:
    Crapping to a thinner me....YAY!!:drinker:
This discussion has been closed.