Miracle 7 day diet- LOSE 40 lbs THIS WEEK!

Options

Replies

• zombiefarmboy
    zombiefarmboy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    OMG Bump for a MIRACLE!!!! OH THANK YOU THANK YOU....OMG WHERE DO I SEND THE CHECK!!!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
  • Autry403
    Autry403 Posts: 88
    Options
    That is basically the cabbage soup diet recipe & schedule... I've done it & once you get to the 3rd or 4th day you want to quit. Looks easy but it's harder than it looks! Eating just soup not very filling & it has a LOT of sodium in the broth & veggies. You retain so much water weight! I got dizzy, light headed, weak & couldn't make it. I didn't lose a pound within half a week. I couldn't exercise because I started blacking out. So I don't think this "quick fix" will solve anything.

really? i think soup is very filling. i make a homemade chicken vegetable soup and it is incredibly delicious and filling.

Yeah but vegetable soup doesn't have protein. Soup has to have either beans or meat for me to be satisfied.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    When you say your boss gave you this diet and said you can lose 40 pounds a week... is that just part of the set-up, or did he really say that? Because I wouldn't put it past some people...
  • iLose2Gain
    iLose2Gain Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Where do you get bouillon cubes from?
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    this is all sarcasm, right?

Me, sarcastic...no m'aam... just a giving person...that's what I do...I am a problem solver!

LMFAO
  • milanks
    milanks Posts: 122
    Options
    Finally, I am so tired of eating good foods, exercising and feeling good. Time for a Miracle. I will report back at the end of the week when I am down 40 pounds. If I do this for 2 weeks I will be pretty much set for life. Then to maintain I assume I can just go back to eating the same stuff pre-lifestyle / MFP. Haagen Daz, here I come.. Can I get a Hallelujah!!!!
    Hallelujah! Praise the lowered (weight!)
  • fitfocusedfamily
    fitfocusedfamily Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    There is NO miracle diet. There is EXTREME calorie deficit with diets claiming huge weight loss.

DIETS are temporary. If one isn't willing to stay on particular diet, then it's more than likely weight will return. Do a diet that you can live with the rest of your life.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

^ this....really.
  • ElizabethRoad
    Options
    Where do you get bouillon cubes from?
    The grocery store. Should be in the soup aisle.
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    When you say your boss gave you this diet and said you can lose 40 pounds a week... is that just part of the set-up, or did he really say that? Because I wouldn't put it past some people...

He actually said that!! Thats why I LOVE him....Im gonna look GOOD!!!
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I wish I had found this topic before I went and busted my butt at the gym this morning... :( Why would I want to eat a complete balanced breakfast when I can be eating that delicious looking soup!
  • ElizabethRoad
    Options
    I was afraid of that. :laugh:
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    I wish I had found this topic before I went and busted my butt at the gym this morning... :( Why would I want to eat a complete balanced breakfast when I can be eating that delicious looking soup!

EXACTLY!!!
  • redshoeshelley
    redshoeshelley Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Of course I clicked on this post ... with one eyebrow raised, sporting a "what the hell" kind of expression :huh:

Kudos to you if you can make this work, I on the other hand know that I would be repeating this vicious cycle over and over again …

I love my fruits and veggies and a banana prior to my workout is great fuel but trying to inhale 8 bananas in one day seems a little carb crazy. I do the occasional protein cycle to get me back on track when I may have slipped, protein shakes post workout to help repair my muscles but aside from this I like variety in my food.
    Unfortunately, we're all looking for a miracle way to "lose 40 lbs this week" and we all know that it's down right impossible and absurd.
    We also know that in order to make any LASTING physical changes to our bodies we have to eat clean (for the majority of the time), be active (cardio and weights), get an adequate amount of sleep daily and try not to overstress ( ha ha ha…).
    In addition to this … the weight didn’t suddenly appear overnight so we can’t expect it to disappear while we remain sedentary.
    I'm enjoying the gradual changes to my body ... love the look of new muscle and definition. I'd rather be fit and healthy over skinny-fat any day. But that's just my personal opinion :flowerforyou:
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options

Yep...you're gonna look fantastic, girl....I GOTTA try this!!! ;)
  • swati37
    swati37 Posts: 145 Member
    Options

dear u'll not look good.u'll become pale with no energy.. dont leave ur healthy lifestyle.. ur doing great and if u leave it here u will bounce back every pound uve lost.. DONT DO IT..
  • iLose2Gain
    iLose2Gain Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I tried the Hollywood diet once, & it was not fun!!!!! I lasted 2 days & knew for then on, it was about a lifestyle change, not a diet fad! However, I do know people who had done the cayenne pepper, lemon juice detox & it worked well for them. So it could work if you use it as a detox but go back to eating a healthy lifestyle!! BUT 40 lbs in a weeks!!! That is just crazy!!!
  • BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    WOW! I wish I had know it would be this easy! I wouldn't be busting my butt and followin my diet plan for over 8 months and still have so much to lose. I coulda just done this for a month and been below my original goal. If only I had known! LOL

Sad thing is most of us have tried this sort of crap in the past. I remember trying a 3 day diet where you eat really strange and gross combinations of food and a 14 day diet where you eat a butt-load of eggs and other ones like the grapefruit diet, the cabbage soup diet and the one where you get hot lemon water (32 oz) for breakfast, fruit for lunch and then chicken or fish and veggies for dinner.

Thanks for the laughs this morning!
  • stephvaile
    stephvaile Posts: 298
    Options
    i tell you after 2 days on it and smelling it al round your house it makes you want vomit :laugh:
    but the recipe to use occasionally is not bad
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    i tell you after 2 days on it and smelling it al round your house it makes you want vomit :laugh:
    but the recipe to use occasionally is not bad

I remember my mom did the cabbage soup diet when I was in high school... I didn't even have to eat the stuff and by the second day, the smell of it was making me sick.
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    i did this b4,its temporary
    you WILL gain the weight back

this "diet" is for patients too lose weight b4 surgery
    its not a permanent fix

You MUST not have done it right then...it promises to not be temporary!!:noway:

yeah that must be the reason:laugh:
This discussion has been closed.