What were you like in High School???

Options
12345679»

Replies

• jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I had the unfortunate pleasure of going to a snobby high school, my parents made sure I had everything snobby to fit in. However, I was the outcast. I wasn't the fat kid (that didn't come until college) or the geeky kid. I was the kid who was bullied that got the crap kicked out of and left for dead. All because they figured out I was gay before I really knew I was gay. Well I should say before I accepted the fact that I was gay. That was the only reason they hated me. Okay and maybe because I wasn't the prettiest boy in school. Thank god those days are over! All I can say is it has made me a stronger person today!! - http://www.standupfoundation.com/
  • bossladyday
    bossladyday Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I was chunky but fly...I had lots of friends and dated the captain of the football team but always wanted to be thinner.
  • LatinaButterfly
    LatinaButterfly Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    <<<
    Cheerleader, saxophone player, A in biology and business classes, boyfriend was a drummer and an artist. I did my time in school like a jail sentence... I hated everyday of it but no one who knew me then would have ever guessed that. :)
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    everyone knew me even if I didn't know them. I was an athlete but also a bit of a nerd. people thought I was mean until they got to know me then realized I was one of the nicest people around. I was shy but blunt
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I was mostly a jock, but got along with the non-jocks. I pretty much kept to myself, and never got into trouble. I just wanted to coast through school without any bumps in the road.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    I looked nothing but an ugly, fat teenager who was constantly bullied by my family for my weight. It really made a big impact on my self-esteem so much so that I suffered an ED when I was in college.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I was bullied for being ugly among other things. But I have overcome that. I think situations like that helped me come into my own.

I am thankful! I am where God wants me to be!

@RonneyKay thats crazy! your not ugly. But i know kids can be very cruel- BECAUSE thier self esteem is shot...I was an ugly duckling in high school I think. but I thank God for who i am an where i am now too. because seriously looks arent everything anyways. I never went based of looks, besides the most better looking kids in high school were the biggest idiots and total losers....and there not so pretty anymore lol
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I had cheetos stains on my weiner
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    11265904_2773.jpg
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I was awkward chubby short kid that made weird sounds constantly and teachers hated because I was openly disrespectful in class. But I got away with everything because I had straight A's and was super involved with just about everything. The day I learned I could get away with putting 4 desks together and sleeping across the top of them during class was a great day.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I was a stoner/party girl but I was also a choir/art nerd. I flew under the radar at school so the teachers and administration had no idea that I hung with most of the trouble makers. I managed to never get in trouble even though I did some crazy stuff and ditched a ton of my classes. I'm still a lot like I was in high school, including my same crazy friends but we have all mellowed out a lot.
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    mjraew.jpg

heh heh heh.
    For the record, it looks like I'm a cheerleader, but I was a twirler. The poms on my side are from my drill team friends who I cropped out ;D
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Weird, quiet, "artsy", raging alcoholic.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I was quiet and shy, but also funny and sarcastic, with a giant mass of curly hair, pale skin, red lipstick and... the only thing that's changed is my giant mass of curly hair isn't quite as giant.

And I'm not a virgin anymore.
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    the girl jock