Ladies 5'4 - 5'6, what are your goals?

Options
I'm 5'5, 128 lbs, but I'm very athletic so I've got lots of muscle (also some fat :tongue: ). My goal is to be around 125, get a flat stomach, and lose my love handles!
Now I wanna hear all of your goals! :smile:

Replies

• teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    5'4, 152.6 lbs. My goal is to get strong and have a muscular/toned build. I like the way people with this body look, and older people with these kinds of bodies don't look as old as they actually are and thats what I want to be like.
  • amlynn16
    amlynn16 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'4, and well, needless to say way overweight still....I've already lost 42 pounds, have another 85lbs to go, tone up and feel healthier
  • Eafears
    Eafears Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and 149. I really want to be 130. It's tough because I have hypothyroid and I think I almost have to burn twice as many calories to loose. Like last week I had an 8000 cal. deficit and only lost 6oz. It's a process, I just want to get there. i really would like to get rid of my belly from having kids and my love handles. Oh and some toned arms won't hurt either.
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    About 5'5 trying to get to 110
  • blondiebonce
    Options
    5ft 4- first goal weight of 135lbs and then if I still see room for improvement, 130lbs. The last 5 lbs would be less intense though.
  • lb8177033732
    Options
    5'4" 194 lbs and I want to be truly healthy
  • Welshie_girl
    Welshie_girl Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    5'5 goal 125
  • bodiva88
    bodiva88 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and 57 years old. I realistically want to no longer be obese (so get below 180) and I dreamingly would like to weigh 150. I know when I weighed 141 in my late 20s I was too thin (you could see my ribs and all the veins and tendons in my arms and neck). How is that possible? Jugs for days. ; )
  • LovelyLathrop
    Options
    I'm 5'4 ish.. And am about 110 pounds, used to be over 190 pounds! Lot's of hard work and i'm feeling GOOD
  • Ashley_Mo
    Ashley_Mo Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and I'm just under 170 lbs. My goals are to be fit enough to get my 2nd degree Black Belt in Shotokan Karate next year and to feel good.
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    5'6", when I was younger, I felt good at about 140. Gained weight in Iraq & never lost it, then another 10 lbs from pregnancy -- up to 165. I'm now back down to 145 (and dropping), but my body fat percentage is too high, so I'm focusing more on that than weight right now. Once I get the body fat percentage down to a reasonable range, I'll see how I feel. Not really sure what my end goal is!!
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and 57 years old. I realistically want to no longer be obese (so get below 180) and I dreamingly would like to weigh 150. I know when I weighed 141 in my late 20s I was too thin (you could see my ribs and all the veins and tendons in my arms and neck). How is that possible? Jugs for days. ; )
    Ha!!! :)
  • WiegandS
    WiegandS Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'3.5-5'4. My ultimate goal is 111, but I'll see how I feel when I hit around 120-125.
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    5'6" (maybe a little closer to 5'7", actually), 154.4 lbs. My goal is to get to 140 lbs. Realistically, I'd like to stay permanently between 135-140 and tone up so I'm not so "soft".
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    5'4": My goal is to be a size 8, around 140 pounds. I'll see if those two numbers correlate when I lose a bit more weight! :) I've never been a size 8 to my knowledge before.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, and I'm a few pounds from my goal weight. My goal, in addition to reaching that weight, is to have a flat belly and non-jiggly legs and arms, and 20% or less body fat. :blushing:
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    5'4"
    goals are:
    muscle defiinition
    20% body fat
    that is pretty much it. If I stay at 150lbs and I have 20% bf I'd be fine with that. But I'm guessing I'll end up a little lower weight. Doesn't matter when I think about it hard, but it is difficult to remind myself of that during the process.
  • kyliecakes0405
    kyliecakes0405 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    5'5 a toned 170lbs is my goal. Even though articles say a healthy weight for my height is 130lbs but I can't picture it. Not going any less then 150 lbs (personal preference of course).

Good luck to you :drinker:
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"6 I'm at 165, I want to get to 150 maybe 140.
  • artisticappetite
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5'' and my starting weight was 200 pounds, currently I am 173.6 (almost half way there!) and my goal is 145. I may lower it when I reach, but mainly I want to be in a healthy range :)