Ladies 5'4 - 5'6, what are your goals?

Options

Replies

• SundayPajamas
    SundayPajamas Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"6..currently weigh around 225...My goal is to hit 165! 60 more lbs to go!
  • LeeLee2277
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and want to weigh 150 :happy:
  • kyliecakes0405
    kyliecakes0405 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great goal! It's all about decreasing that fat percentage!!
    5'4"
    goals are:
    muscle defiinition
    20% body fat
    that is pretty much it. If I stay at 150lbs and I have 20% bf I'd be fine with that. But I'm guessing I'll end up a little lower weight. Doesn't matter when I think about it hard, but it is difficult to remind myself of that during the process.
  • mstifb
    mstifb Posts: 230
    Options
    I'm the same height as you but was 222 and I would love to be 122. My doctor said that might be too thin so you give me hope! I've had 4 children though and I'm almost 40 but I also have fibromyalgia so it's been a tough first month for me. You are an inspiration! How much exercise do you normally do a day and how many calories? I not only want to lose the weight but I want to be strong and feel like I have some type of energy! If any of you guys would like to add me as a friend, send me a request! :flowerforyou:
  • AiimeeDee
    AiimeeDee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am just about 5'5 and want to be under 130. 125 would be freaking awesome but probably wont happen since I have an athletic build. My goal is too tighten up my abs!
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 at 73kg and my goal is to get around 56kg and have a mildy toned abdomen
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my goal is 130. I have more of a "look" (I WANT TO SEE ABS!) so it will probably change...I just needed a "goal weight" for my ticker lol.
  • keonismommy
    keonismommy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'5" and just reached my goal of 120 lbs (i was 145 lbs back in february and kind of squishy lol!)! my new goal is to sculpt my body. hoping for a 4 pack some time in the near future, but i know that will take some patience. :D
  • marchcolette
    marchcolette Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be fit by 50 I have 8 months. I have lost 30 lbs. since Jan I would like to lose at least 20 more.
  • MustangSally74
    MustangSally74 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Im 5'6 want to be 125, only 5lbs to go and want to be tone and sculpted. Nice cut in the abs and in the arms.
  • singledj
    singledj Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and want to get down to 150 or so.... depends on what looks good and how I feel. I am currently about 207....
  • ncsjodi
    ncsjodi Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm between 5'4" and 5'5" and am at 164 right now. My initial goal was to get into the healthy BMI range, which would be under 150. I may reevaluate when I get there, but I've never been as small as I am right now, so I can't imagine what 150 will look like....
  • rebeccasedwards
    Options
    I'm around 5'5 and am shooting for 150. This is what my doctor wants. I'm less than 10 pounds away now.
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"4" and 200+++lbs, -have 54 lbs so far (since the beginning of this journey 2 years ago) my goal is to continue on the path and get healthier everyday-I don't really have a goal weight in mind-just keep practicing these habits I am finally developing
  • zaithyr
    zaithyr Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my goal is 140 (and that number may be higher or lower depending on how I look and feel once I get closer).
  • rowerdc
    rowerdc Posts: 36
    Options
    Also 5'5" -- want to get to 125 (currently 140); and no more than 21% body fat!
  • kalyn_QT
    kalyn_QT Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    5'5.5"
    current weight 206
    got told by my doctor to aim for 165-175 (realistically), however im actually going to aim for 155.
  • dottified
    dottified Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 5'6, currently 163 pounds. I gained 15-20 pounds very quickly from some medication, so first I'd like to get back down to 143 pounds or so, where I was before the weight gain. After that... I'm not sure. I'd like to be comfortable in all of my old size 6 clothes.
  • Erin1836
    Erin1836 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4". I was 200 pounds. I've dropped my first ten and I'm 190 now. My goal is 150 (my high school weight).
  • Josette89
    Josette89 Posts: 244
    Options
    By the end of this year I want to have a 34-36 inch waist. Right now I have a 38 inch waist. I am sure I can do it, I've had great results recently. I want my weight to go down but right now the scale is not changing so I'm focused on my shape.