Sports fans: Commen Misconceptions about fans of your team?

Options
12346»

Replies

• bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Skinnywithin: id like some examples please

try typing ' eagles, morons,philly' into google or youtube.

simple.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

G, give her a minute...she'll have to re-read the whole thread in order to figure out what you're talking about...

thats like asking al-queda to give examples of their misdemeanours. any sports fan that has a pea inside their brain will tell you that eagles fans are just well.. obnoxious bordering on sub-humanis what springs springs to mind.

it's saying something even when you lot stoop lower than the raiders black hole..and the raiders fans actually love football, too as well as being lunatics.

Whoa...whoa...back your hate train up there, Niner boy. Just because your team ruled the 80's & hasn't done diddly *kitten* since is no reason to hop on the "I hate Philly" bandwagon. Now, I know the Eagles haven't done diddly *kitten* since well...before I was born; but to say that we don't love the game is assinine. We love football & we love our Iggles...and once again, not every single Eagles fan is a drunken douche hell bent on fighting. We ARE passionate about our team & don't take kindly to people who come into our house and talk smack. But that is the same in ANY stadium in ANY sport.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Broncos fan! I dont know that we have any misconseptions, or I just never paid attention!

I'm pretty sure we are known for being fair weather fans.

I judge you all for accepting Tim Tebow as your quarterback.

I never accepted Tebow as our quarterback. I do graciously accept Manning.
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    West Virginia Mountaineers...we are not toothless, inbred hillbillies, but we do burn couches...
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options

G, give her a minute...she'll have to re-read the whole thread in order to figure out what you're talking about...

thats like asking al-queda to give examples of their misdemeanours. any sports fan that has a pea inside their brain will tell you that eagles fans are just well.. obnoxious bordering on sub-humanis what springs springs to mind.

it's saying something even when you lot stoop lower than the raiders black hole..and the raiders fans actually love football, too as well as being lunatics.

I LOVE YOU BLUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!