Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred...reviews?

Options
1235»

Replies

• hannahbowen940
    hannahbowen940 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    day 2 of the 30 day shred, feeling sore and loving it! Anyone have any other exercises that they did along with the shred? Id love to do more but dont want to over do it and hurt myself! Im looking to lose about 15-20 lbs and want to lose it efficiently.
  • Flora_k
    Flora_k Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Question, I did this a little bit with the YouTube videos last year but want to start it again. Do you see a difference in your abs with this! Thanks!
  • michellekies5
    Options
    I've done about 5 workouts over the last week and a half. Although I'm active and strong , I was pretty out of shape. I really put the hurting on my legs the first workout so I had to tone it down for the next three . With work I can't do it everyday but I have a pretty active joband I hike and play golf. I did feel stronger each time and with the fifth workout today I was able to go for it again, my legs are feeling much stronger. I find the abs to be the easiest but I have always done crunches even when I did nothing else. NOW ...if I was only ten years younger.. You have issues at 48 that can make it more difficult..like knees
  • daniellemongrain
    Options
    It's because muscle weighs more than fat, so really it's a good sign! You're just getting stronger and the fat that you're burning is being replaced by muscle basically! :)
  • suemcmurry
    suemcmurry Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing day 10 tonight when I get off work on level 1. I'm really excited yet scared to do level 2. I've noticed my arms are a bit more defined and my thighs have slimmed down. I measured myself when I started and I'll measure myself tomorrow on my rest day (I'm taking a day in between levels to rest). I haven't noticed much of a difference in my waist though. I haven't done too much other cardio on top of it. I tried doing 6 day 6 pack afterwards and got half way through the first work out. One day I tried Banish Fat Boost Metabolism right after 30DS and got through the first circut, then laughed my butt off at the 2nd circut because it wasn't happening that day and went to the warm up. I had to take two rest days on level one just from being busy and then I found you don't do it all 10 days in a row (arghhhh) so when I start level 2 I'm doing 30DS 4 days a week and mixing up her other DVDs I have the other days and then one rest day a week. I've been using 3 pound weights, which on some of the work outs are rough, but on other things are too light. I need to get some 5 pound weights and try that out.
  • callingcreepy
    Options
    I'm about to do day 7 of level 1, and my arms have already slimmed down for sure. I can't tell if my thighs are any different but they definitely feel stronger, same goes for abs. I'm pretty confident the end results will be big.