Ladies, how long do you make him wait?

Options

Replies

• angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    I was a huge slut before I was married. I was usually the one saying put out or get out to the guy. I am living prof you can turn a *kitten* into a house wife.
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    You're supposed to wait?!
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    month and a half was what it was for my husband
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    what is this dating you speak of?

depends how long i knew him i guess. if it was a blind date, and we hit it off, a few months.

if i knew him for a while (like online) much faster then.
  • sexyrosey
    sexyrosey Posts: 137
    Options
    Oh hell...
    I was supposed to make him wait ? :blushing: :laugh:
  • go4itjoanna
    go4itjoanna Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but where are you finding these guys who wait for months?

Yeah, I know the cliche, a good guy is one who is willing to wait, but a real man is good enough to get in there a lot quicker.

^^^^and girls that will wait months?

Last time I went on a date I brought the guy with me home that evening.
    After 48 hours I got lucky.
    That was 4 years ago.
    2 weeks ago he got lucky when I married him.

Honestly, when I have waited long in the past it has been because I was just not that into him.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I am married so I make him wait until I get out of the shower

And this is why most men will draw out the relationship as long as possible. I know I prefer sex IN the shower.

I so wish it worked in the shower. Now the main problem is that our shower is barely big enough for one person, so both of us would have an extremely awkward time in there. Before the main problem was that I'm too short for it to work comfortably. It's a big bummer.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    If it doesn't happen on the first date, I'm usually out of there.

True story.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    You guys do realize that the longer the poor guy waits for you, the thicker the stew will be, right?

i would hope he masturbates daily.
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but where are you finding these guys who wait for months?

Yeah, I know the cliche, a good guy is one who is willing to wait, but a real man is good enough to get in there a lot quicker.

My husband had the option of getting in there a lot quicker. But stopped and asked me if i was sure. Now that is being a GENTLEMEN.
  • teresadutton
    teresadutton Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    The last guy I dated we slept together on the first date and 13 years later we are still sleeping together :)
  • stepharega
    stepharega Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    :indifferent: i guess i've been going about this all wrong..
  • MegdKel
    MegdKel Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    For my husband, it cost 16 diamonds and the rest of his life. :-D
    (there are 3 diamonds in my engagement ring and 13 small diamonds in the wedding band)

We saved sex for marriage :) We started dating when we were freshmen in college (I was 18), got married the summer we graduated (age 22). And have been happily married for 5 years, with many more to come :-D And as much unlimited, on-demand sex as he (or I!!) wants :-D

I'm with you, sevsmom!! Excruciating, but worth waiting for!!

Mine too girl! Ya'll are right - it is worth the wait. My husband always says 'Married sex is AWESOME!' I wouldn't have had it any other way!
  • MzNiz
    MzNiz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    case by case basis

same here
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I "taped" my now husband after a week... in a truck... in a school parking lot.:laugh:
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    For my husband, it cost 16 diamonds and the rest of his life. :-D
    (there are 3 diamonds in my engagement ring and 13 small diamonds in the wedding band)

We saved sex for marriage :) We started dating when we were freshmen in college (I was 18), got married the summer we graduated (age 22). And have been happily married for 5 years, with many more to come :-D And as much unlimited, on-demand sex as he (or I!!) wants :-D

I'm with you, sevsmom!! Excruciating, but worth waiting for!!

Good for you!!! :-)
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    And people wonder why STDs and single parenthood is so prevalent. :huh:

Any boy who will dump someone if they don't sleep with them by the 3rd or 5th date is not a man and not worth bothering with anyhow. If you sleep with such a loser on the 3rd date odds are you aren't going to be going out on a 4th date. He got what he wanted and is probably too immature to know there is more to dating than sex.

(Yea, yea I see the ones who married the guy they slept with on the first date. I've also known of people to hit the lotto. Just because it happens once in a great while doesn't mean it's even remotely common.)
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    If I'm attracted enough to go on a date with him, I'm attracted enough to sleep with him...LOL Good sex is 10% of the relationship but bad sex is 90% of a relationship...think about it!!! :wink:
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    When an exclusive relationship has been established. No tapping before committment!

Exactly this!!!!

This.
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say depends on the guy/situation.
This discussion has been closed.