I'm on here more than Facebook

Options
ninavivi
ninavivi Posts: 48 Member
I am addicted to this website. I have never had a drive to want to lose weight/eat healthy//be healthy until I started two weeks ago. I have an iPhone and I'm on here after every meal logging my food. I love the support from people on here. It's more than I get from friends. I am still pretty new and looking for more people to add who have a drive to succeed. So far I'm good on staying with my calorie limit. But excersizing i haven't stuck with yet. I just need to tell myself to just get up at 5:00 no excuses!!

Replies

• Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Facebook is starting to not interest me anymore. I'm on this site more than that one for sure!
  • Pfeiffer24
    Pfeiffer24 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I added u.. im on here more also.. only on fb to post pix of my kids for the fam
  • LynnNeeds2Lose
    Options
    I'm hoping i get addicted to this site more than facebook. Only time will tell(:
  • croberson8711
    Options
    Right now I'm on this site about an equal amount, I love MFP!
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    ditto...this place is a lot more interesting than FB
  • Steph4454
    Steph4454 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking this! I actually suspended my facebook because I was getting sick of negativity and "woe is me"s I've done really well this week and I hope it keeps up!

Feel free to add me!
  • traceylynns
    traceylynns Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    MFP is awesome everyone is here for a good reason to be healthier!! I LOVE that part, and I am on here way more then FB!

I am just starting to add more friends I sent you a request!!
  • jealous_loser
    Options
    Same here. After about a month on here, I was not on Facebook at all for about 2 weeks. I check on a few people every now and then, but I am not on there nearly as much as I used to be, Now I am on MFP!
  • andreamkelly
    andreamkelly Posts: 169
    Options
    I only go on facebook to check in with family and friends now... Every once in a while I'll play a game of slingo.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I deactivated FB last September. Best decision ever. What a worthless pile of crap that site is. :D
  • wendsong
    wendsong Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way!! I don't even have a FB page but my husband actually told me that this is my FB! He's right, I enjoy this site and all the help I get from it! MFP is the greatest:drinker:
  • aleshai
    aleshai Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am on here more than on facebook, and enjoy it so much more too! I love reading the message boards and all the support that is out there. I would rather get on here and reply to great posts and give/receive support from some wonderful friends on here any day!! I also use my phone app every day. LOVE THIS!!!
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    im so addicted to MFP, FB was 2011 for me, 2012 is all MFP. Im here all the time i think i need help lol
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I'm also on here more than Facebook :laugh:
  • robertthesnail
    Options
    I deactivated my facebook until I reach my weight goal (only 7 more pounds!) so I'm DEFINITELY on here more.
  • CountryMom03
    CountryMom03 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    HAHA I am the same way:) I still have my fb up in another tab but I rarely go there or post..this place just seems to have it all! You can talk to your friends about health and weight loss but also talk about everyday occurrences and stuff!:) Plus its just nice to have friends on here and people who understand what your going through and "get" it:)
  • Ash_ah_lee
    Ash_ah_lee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Your not the only one... But it's a good addiction.. lol:laugh:
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I'm on both but it's nice to have friends who share the same interests as me. My "real life" friends are not into fitness...they say they are but never follow thru and I never did get much support from my family. And I'm a school bus driver so those coworkers don't share my love for working out, etc lol
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I'm about to hit a year straight on this site...love it! I'm fitter, stronger and know I have a better life because of MFP.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Wish we had a like button and it was easier to upload pix though lol