What book are you reading now??

Options

Replies

• Venturin
    Venturin Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Currently I'm reading the Steve Jobs biography. Also wading thru the latest issues of Entertainment Weekly, Runners World & Mens Health.
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    MWF seeking BFF by rachel bertsche. so far she's just whining and already has 2 best friends, I personally think she's a selfish whiny *****. but i'm reading it anyway.
  • tremilla
    tremilla Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    "God Don't Make Mistakes" by Mary Monroe
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    Fifty Shades Of Darkness :love:
  • Kerrylouu_
    Kerrylouu_ Posts: 35
    Options
    50 shades of grey (:
  • Brittni__duh
    Brittni__duh Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Currently reading What To Eat by Marian Nestle and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (for the millionth time)
  • impossibianca
    Options
    Currently reading the 50 shades series <3
  • marthas3110
    marthas3110 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm reading 'Passage' by Connie Willis. It's pretty weird.
  • Titanuim
    Titanuim Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Today I am reading "You are your own Gym: The bible of bodyweight exercises" by Mark Lauren. Quite a few similarities so far to New RUles for Lifting..
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    the lovely bones...it is alright. hard to read after reading 50 shades of grey.
  • keenjean
    keenjean Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am reading Angels and Demons!
  • bignuce
    bignuce Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm reading 50 shades of grey book one.
  • minburke
    minburke Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I've got three going at the moment, Fifty Shades of Grey, A Clash f Kings and A Vist From The Goon Squad..
  • AMS58
    AMS58 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I have just finished Treachery in Death by J. D. Robb - I love the 'in Death' series
    I am now reading This Magic Moment by Nora Roberts
    I am also a big lover of Kathy Reichs
  • holliph
    holliph Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am working on a few books right now:
    a few chapters left of LOTR The Two Towers then I'll start the Return of the King & finish with the Similarion (read the Hobbit & trilogy in jr high...never read the Similarion before)
    Chapter 2: Nutjob: A Squirrel's Dozen Secret Tips To Productivity by Micah Moss
    1/2 way through The Life of Marie Antoinette, Queen of France by Charles Duke Yonge
    1/3 way through Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin
    3/4 done The Canterbury Tales, and Other Poems by Chaucer (read excerpts in HS)
    I have another one sitting around a new book about Joan of Arc...a few chapters in on that one...
    These will be done before the week is done & 5 or more new books started
    I have War & Peace on my list of to read along with many others...I actually have a list of books to read as part of my "bucket list"
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    Wereworld rise of the werewolf
  • MauSalvaje
    MauSalvaje Posts: 15
    Options
    I am working on a few books right now:
    a few chapters left of LOTR The Two Towers then I'll start the Return of the King & finish with the Similarion (read the Hobbit & trilogy in jr high...never read the Similarion before)
    Chapter 2: Nutjob: A Squirrel's Dozen Secret Tips To Productivity by Micah Moss
    1/2 way through The Life of Marie Antoinette, Queen of France by Charles Duke Yonge
    1/3 way through Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin
    3/4 done The Canterbury Tales, and Other Poems by Chaucer (read excerpts in HS)
    I have another one sitting around a new book about Joan of Arc...a few chapters in on that one...
    These will be done before the week is done & 5 or more new books started
    I have War & Peace on my list of to read along with many others...I actually have a list of books to read as part of my "bucket list"

You will love the Silmarillion, it's awesome!
  • StephTink76
    StephTink76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Reading three right now...

Molly Fyde and The Fight for Peace - Hugh Howey
    The Quick Red Fox - John D. MacDonald
    Outlander - Diana Gabaldon

I just finished the Molly Fyde series as well. I read Wool by Hugh Howey and it was so good I was compelled to read everything he had written.

I am now reading First Confessor by Terry Goodkind. I am not loving it at the moment.

I would rather poke my eyes out with a blunt stick than read the Fifty Shades of Tripe series.

Have you read the other books in the series by Terry Goodkind? You really should :D They're great!!
  • FloraSin
    FloraSin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan.... Currently on "Crossroads of Twilight"
  • SithZombie
    SithZombie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm so childish...
    "Inkspell" by Cornelia Funke & "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire"
    I've read both of these books to the point of falling apart but I just can't get enough!