Of The I Zing.
  • Titanuim
    Titanuim Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Reading three right now...

Molly Fyde and The Fight for Peace - Hugh Howey
    The Quick Red Fox - John D. MacDonald
    Outlander - Diana Gabaldon

I just finished the Molly Fyde series as well. I read Wool by Hugh Howey and it was so good I was compelled to read everything he had written.

I am now reading First Confessor by Terry Goodkind. I am not loving it at the moment.

I would rather poke my eyes out with a blunt stick than read the Fifty Shades of Tripe series.

Have you read the other books in the series by Terry Goodkind? You really should :D They're great!!

I read all about the adventures of Richard and Kahlan! Only fantasy type series I've ever been able to get my Mom to also read.

:love: :heart: TERRY GOODKIND! My absolute FAVORITE fantasy series, aside from LOTR. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Yes I have read all other Terry Goodkind books which is why I was looking forward to the First Confessor. Unfortunately I wasn't in the mood for the grinding misery so have abandonded it for the time being. I have moved on to the oh-so-much-cheerier World War Z by Max Brooks.
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I'm re-reading Nicholas Sparks True Believer (I borrowed At First Sight, the sequel) and I'm reading 50 Shades of Grey. Koontz is my favorite tho...
  • cindyhoney2
    Options
    I'm about to start the whole A Song of Ice and Fire series.

I just finished the latest one and I can't wait for him to release book 6. Enjoy! I know I did :)

I have all of the series...I absolutely love this series but I am frustrated w/the series on HBO. Too many changes IMO.
  • cindyhoney2
    Options
    Just finished book three of the "Fifty Shades" trilogy, Fifty Shades Freed, and now looking for other like the trilogy, any suggestions??

The Game of Thrones series is excellent. Waiting on book six myself.
  • cindyhoney2
    Options
    Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. I've read it before and I've made it through the first 4 books, but I got stuck on #5. I decided it had been too long, so I'm starting the series over again. I can't complain... the first 4 books were wonderful and I can't wait to catch up again and continue through book 5.

I'm stuck on The Fiery Cross, just can't get in to it for some reason. They are excellent stories! I loaned the first 3 out to a friend and I have not seen them since, lol.
  • strongnotskinny121
    strongnotskinny121 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I'm currently reading "The Omnivore's Dilemma" and "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close".
  • darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    just finished

51V5oN2twtL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

interesting mix of horror and the star wars universe
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    At the end of The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin. And then hopefully book 8 of the Wheel of Time series will be in at the library for me!
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Just finished book three of the "Fifty Shades" trilogy, Fifty Shades Freed, and now looking for other like the trilogy, any suggestions??

The Sleeping Beauty series by Anne Rice is pretty good.

I just started reading hit list-laurel hamilton
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    HurtHealer by Tony Nolan
  • sidviciousmum
    Options
    50 shades of Grey ,,,lol. Mmmmm yeah baby
  • crazy_indeed
    crazy_indeed Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Game of Thrones
  • MMKE4ever
    MMKE4ever Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am on the second book of the Hunger Games series, Catching Fire. :love:
  • stroud62455
    Options
    Finished the 5o Shades triliogy a week ago. Just finished 44 Charles Street by Danielle Steele and will begin The Upper Room by Mary Monroe todoa! I love to read! They are all on my IPad!
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Drop dead healthy, by AJ Jacobs. Hilarious author, but I've got to say, I think his earlier books are funnier. Still snort-worthy, though.
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    The Primal Blueprint
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Kisses for Katie and for book club I am finishing up the Secret Life of Bees
  • befitandfearless
    Options
    I want to try Fifty Shades of Gray too! At this moment, I'm reading The Hunger Games with my bf. I'm at chapter 5 and it's so cool! First novel I'm reading in months (my fitness and health reading stuff don't leave much time =P).