WOW! Some good relationship advice for everyone!

Options

Replies

• Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    How do I get rid of this rash I contracted from the hobos I encountered on my run?

Let's bang...I'll go to doc and get checked, then come back with his answer. :flowerforyou:
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    What relationship? I'm here for the tacos.

Is there Bacon in them there tacos????
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options

Then you get to get mad when the diluted misinformed community gives you advice that doesnt work.

Yay Science.

Or you get mad because somebody threw the entire thread out of proportion with a simple phrase that was completely irrelevant to the topic heehee
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Sooo are you saying I shouldn't have let him put it in my *** on the first date?

eye?

The answer is yes...unless its the eye....thats *kitten* hurts!

Sounds like you have received an angry pirate.....
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

There's something fishy about this comment........

I like tilapia!

Ok just this once...for the halibut...
    I reely can't believe we're resorting to fish puns...

We should dolphinitely scale back on the fish puns.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Sooo are you saying I shouldn't have let him put it in my *** on the first date?

eye?

The answer is yes...unless its the eye....thats *kitten* hurts!

That there is some truth. If you listen to anything on the web - that should be it. Lol
  • TaintedVampyre
    Options
    How do I get rid of this rash I contracted from the hobos I encountered on my run?

Let's bang...I'll go to doc and get checked, then come back with his answer. :flowerforyou:

DOUBLE WHAMMY!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Don't come to the internet and ask strangers for relationship advice.

What a concept!

:flowerforyou:

I can just Google it! Or better yet, ask a 15 yr old on Yahoo Answers.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    You come to strangers on the internet because you want to spend time talking about your problems with people that arent your friends IRL.

Cause IRL friends know you and can tell you when youre bullshtting and leaving out half the story and leaving parts out and playing up other parts and assigning blame where there was no infraction or continuing a pattern you've always held.

On the internet, you control the info they have AND you get to talk all about your own drama with 90% positive feedback based on 50% of the story with none of the actual advice that your IRL friends could give you because they understand you- YOU in particular.

Then you get to get mad when the diluted misinformed community gives you advice that doesnt work.

Yay Science.

Somehow I think at least some of this comes from a thread I just read, and posted in LOL
  • TaintedVampyre
    Options
    Don't come to the internet and ask strangers for relationship advice.

What a concept!

:flowerforyou:

I can just Google it! Or better yet, ask a 15 yr old on Yahoo Answers.

I've seen some of those questions. Clueless 15 year olds lol
  • supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member
    Options

I like tilapia!

yes - wait no.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

DOUBLE WHAMMY!

LOL :drinker:
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    You come to strangers on the internet because you want to spend time talking about your problems with people that arent your friends IRL.

Cause IRL friends know you and can tell you when youre bullshtting and leaving out half the story and leaving parts out and playing up other parts and assigning blame where there was no infraction or continuing a pattern you've always held.

On the internet, you control the info they have AND you get to talk all about your own drama with 90% positive feedback based on 50% of the story with none of the actual advice that your IRL friends could give you because they understand you- YOU in particular.

Yay Science.

Somehow I think at least some of this comes from a thread I just read, and posted in LOL

I just read that thread!
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options

This can be arranged. I just have to remove the cockroach-sized crab infested merkin and we're GAME! :bigsmile:
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options

I never do that. I just come here to find my soulmate.

And I couldn't be happier that we met.

Can I just watch the two of you? Seriously....
    I mean I'm willing to be part of the sammich as well, if things progressed that way.

Move over Susie

Ewwww girls.

Did you just say Ewww to me and Les and Beth together? Cause I'm pretty sure the 3 of us could proceed without you if we had to. *wicked grin*

I'm saying YES PLEASE!!! But only if i can play too!
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options

Is there Bacon in them there tacos????

Bacos? Yum!
  • TaintedVampyre
    Options

This can be arranged. I just have to remove the cockroach-sized crab infested merkin and we're GAME! :bigsmile:

9ltng551.gif
  • babygreen11
    Options
    *sigh* The internet only knows 85.75876% of everything. Gawd.

BUt I thought it was 85.758277% LOL
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

I like tilapia!

yes - wait no.

don't be koi with me!
  • bsix3
    bsix3 Posts: 291
    Options
    how dare you think that strangers on the internet don't know what they're talking about.