WOW! Some good relationship advice for everyone!

Options

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    You come to strangers on the internet because you want to spend time talking about your problems with people that arent your friends IRL.

Cause IRL friends know you and can tell you when youre bullshtting and leaving out half the story and leaving parts out and playing up other parts and assigning blame where there was no infraction or continuing a pattern you've always held.

On the internet, you control the info they have AND you get to talk all about your own drama with 90% positive feedback based on 50% of the story with none of the actual advice that your IRL friends could give you because they understand you- YOU in particular.

Then you get to get mad when the diluted misinformed community gives you advice that doesnt work.

Yay Science.

Somehow I think at least some of this comes from a thread I just read, and posted in LOL

what thread? now I have to see it!!!!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

Then you get to get mad when the diluted misinformed community gives you advice that doesnt work.

Yay Science.

Or you get mad because somebody threw the entire thread out of proportion with a simple phrase that was completely irrelevant to the topic heehee

wait, what did I do?
  • babygreen11
    Options
    Don't come to the internet and ask strangers for relationship advice.

What a concept!

:flowerforyou:

So ignore this advice then? :flowerforyou:

Tacos for everyone!!!

Cheers!! :drinker:
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options

Yay Science.

Or you get mad because somebody threw the entire thread out of proportion with a simple phrase that was completely irrelevant to the topic heehee

wait, what did I do?

Not you specifically, dahling, you used 'you', so I used 'you'. Oh the confusion!!!
  • LolaVersion2
    LolaVersion2 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    What relationship? I'm here for the tacos.

There's something fishy about this comment........

I like tilapia!

Ok just this once...for the halibut...
    I reely can't believe we're resorting to fish puns...

We should dolphinitely scale back on the fish puns.

yes - wait no.

don't be koi with me!

I don't think they're Herring you.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    You come to strangers on the internet because you want to spend time talking about your problems with people that arent your friends IRL.

Cause IRL friends know you and can tell you when youre bullshtting and leaving out half the story and leaving parts out and playing up other parts and assigning blame where there was no infraction or continuing a pattern you've always held.

On the internet, you control the info they have AND you get to talk all about your own drama with 90% positive feedback based on 50% of the story with none of the actual advice that your IRL friends could give you because they understand you- YOU in particular.

Yay Science.

Somehow I think at least some of this comes from a thread I just read, and posted in LOL

The perfect wife, w/ a husband who won't touch her....

It just made sense.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options

Yay Science.

I think you posted in it. About a lady and her husband not being into her after her pregnancy body. She was asking why he wasn't interested.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options

Yay Science.

This is why I ♥ you...and essentially the back thought to my original post.
  • LonLB
    Options

Yay Science.

I think you posted in it. About a lady and her husband not being into her after her pregnancy body. She was asking why he wasn't interested.

BAM
  • _Wits_
    Options
    Just to be clear, I didn't post this in response to any threads on the boards today...just in general to how the forums seem to flow.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    How do I get rid of this rash I contracted from the hobos I encountered on my run?

Let's bang...I'll go to doc and get checked, then come back with his answer. :flowerforyou:

This can be arranged. I just have to remove the cockroach-sized crab infested merkin and we're GAME! :bigsmile:

Awesome...like eating crabs at Joe's Crab Shack!! This is a good day!!
  • RockinHorseRanch
    Options
    I've decided true love relationships are a bunch of crock, people just fall in and out of lust. partners are as disposable as paper towels.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

I like tilapia!

yes - wait no.

don't be koi with me!

thank Cod someone understands!
  • _Wits_
    Options
    btw....thanks for hijacking my thread with all your fishy taco business!! You're all reported!!!!!!!!

• LolaVersion2
    Options

I like tilapia!

yes - wait no.

don't be koi with me!

Theres a lot of Bass holes on this thread...
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

I like tilapia!

yes - wait no.

don't be koi with me!

Nope just Floundering
  • LolaVersion2
    Options
    btw....thanks for hijacking my thread with all your fishy taco business!! You're all reported!!!!!!!!

You love it, so I highly Trout you will report us.
  • LonLB
    Options
    I'm just going to Perch myself up here and watch the ****ery unfold
  • _Wits_
    Options

You love it, so I highly Trout you will report us.

:laugh:

Yeah you are right. I'm not one to bother with the extra effort of reporting anyone.
  • babygreen11
    Options
    I'm just going to Perch myself up here and watch the ****ery unfold

Sounds like a plan.