Gym Nicknames

Options
12346»

Replies

• b1delane
    b1delane Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    The Skipper - old guy on the rowing machine. He's there every morning and I've never seen him do anything else! Sweet as pie and always smiles at me.

Snotface - the mom who I know from football, but who refuses to even nod her head hello when I see her

Mr. Ed - the tall skinny girl whose long ponytail literally swings over into my space as she gallops along on the treadmill next to me - I keep waiting for it to swat me!

BWHAHAHA LOL Gallops!! Classic I can't stop laughing!:laugh:
  • rockermom5
    rockermom5 Posts: 58
    Options
    These are great! My husband and I have nicknamed people for as long as we have been working out together.

Creepy Sweatshirt Dude - always works out in jeans, work boots and a hoodie. Only works on his arms. We have joined 3 separate gyms and he has joined the sames ones. We are starting to think we have a stalker.

Orgasmatron - this man used to use the stair climber and make the most suggestive sounds I've ever heard outside of a bedroom.

Jersey Shore - this guy looks like he belongs on the show and wears a hat perfectly perched on the back of his head. I have watched him work out...it never moves. I'm almost positive he staples it to the back of his head. Nice guy, but the hat defies gravity.

Hot Potato - woman who sits in the sauna in a foil suit. I've never seen her actually work out. Just sits in the sauna and seems to hate it when my friend and I go in after a workout.

The Penguin - this man has the facial features of the Penguin from Batman. He walks around the free weight area with a venti cup of something from starbucks. He's been known to grunt and groan doing curls with 10 pound weights.

Vin - he looks and sounds like Vin Diesel and is one of the nicest guys at our gym.

Daddy Long Legs - This man is in his 50s and in great shape...super nice...but his legs are taller than I am and I'm 5'5". I don't think I've ever felt so short in my life.

Rocky - teaches boxing in the corner of the gym between spin class and another classroom. He is so incredibly sweaty, we've taken bets on whether or not he jumps in the shower before coming out on to the floor to make it look like he's working hard. Not sure if the boxing classes are gym sanctioned...but he's got quite a following.

The show-off - does hand stand push ups..walks on his hands across the length of the gym. That's it.
  • b1delane
    b1delane Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    We have

The talking stalker
    This guy will see you from across the room and make a beeline towards you to say hi. Then no matter how many times you say well I gotta stay warmed up, he will follow you to the next machine and continue to talk your ear off over and over again. He doesn't work out at all, he uses the gym as a social club

The "out of shape" personal trainer
    This guy is by far in the worst shape I've ever seen a personal trainer be in! He has man boobs and a beer keg gut. He actually has female boobs on his back!

Running man
    This guy runs up the stair stepper and bangs his feet so loud on the steps to keep up! He stops the machine every 2 minutes to catch his breath for 10 minutes and starts all over again.

Two left feet
    This lady has fallen off the treadmill more times then I care to mention. One time she actually did a somersault she had that dam thing going so fast!

The Cougar
    This lady only talks to really young skinny guys, she's like 50 and has wrinkles like a Chinese Shar Pei. She thinks she's Hott!

The Boxer
    This guy stands in the mirror and does the clumsiest shadow boxing I've ever seen. His arms don't even fully extend when he punches.

The Screamer
    This guy screams as loud as he can when lifting weights that aren't even heavy, he just loves the attention.

OMG you guys have me laughing so hard right now!:laugh:
    I have seen the overweight trainer too! It was a female though but my goodness I would never hire her just because she looked more out of shape then I was.
    LOL somersault!:laugh:
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Two left feet
    This lady has fallen off the treadmill more times then I care to mention. One time she actually did a somersault she had that thing going so fast!

LOL!!!!!
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Ok Ok ..just one more to add..I think this post #4 for me...

Wannabe Jillian....my Body Attack instructor ( she's super nice too, so I feel guilty posting this ). She thinks she's Jillian Michaels.
    She will yell at you all class, without breaking a sweat, and try to be a total *****, but we just laugh, and tell she's not tough. I told her she needs to switch teams and adopt a kid.
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    We have a Vin at my gym too, he's nice to look at.

there was a guy on a bike tonight (stationary) who had such a good back, oh my, you could just see his muscles through his Tshirt. oh my

Vin - he looks and sounds like Vin Diesel and is one of the nicest guys at our gym.
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Love love LOVE this thread!

At my gym (which is in a small rural town in Australia)...

Doc Avoid-a-lot - Guy at gym who is a doctor at the hospital I work with...I avoid him if we happen to be at the gym at the same time.

Crazy Bossman - My boss training for Kokoda Trail. Sets treadmill to 10% and runs like the clappers!

Sexy McButtman - Enough said.

ABBA woman - wears interesting workout gear that looks like something from the 70's.

I'm the Karaoke Incline Girl - I sing along to my ipod while having treadmill set to 10% for 45 mins (nice quick workout, but hard for me at the moment).
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Old Gym

MidgetD!ck: He was this instructor, shorter then me and I'm 5ft2 who would go around and criticise people or say, come to my class I can make you ripped in weeks to lose all your fat. When i first started he put me on the highest it could go on the treadmill and said if you want to lose weight run this every day for an hour and maybe you'll be skinny. he was super nice to the PageantQueens but everyone else, everything that came out of his mouth was an insult

Pageant Queens: the slim girls who wore short shorts and sports bras, make up on hair perfect, hardly breaking a sweat on any of the equipment.

40yearold Groaner. This guy would spend most his time lifting weights and I know guys make sounds but when he groaned it sounded like a animal dying or in heat!! sad thing is he was the science teacher at my school.

New Gym (joined a womans gym after the first one, had enough of the midgetd!ck

ElastoGirl - she was in my yoga class, when she did the moves it was like she had no bones, pure rubber she could twist and bend then snap back into place like Elastic.

frog Eyes - one of the trainers at my gym, her eyes just bulge out of her face when she watches people work out, it's like
    shes having a aneurysm.

Legally Pink. Pink shoes, pink socks, pink tracks, pink sorts bra and pink bottle.. when she leaves its in pink shirt, pink heals, pink skirt... to much pink..

Thats all for now, but i'm going to be watching out for more lol!!
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I had to read back trough for a laugh I know more of you have some.
  • klabuckas
    klabuckas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Haha was looking for a nickname for a friend on this thread and was surprised to see everyone talking about my favourite band and their most popular song haha