What will be your reward when you reach your goal.

Options

Replies

• chloeraesmommy
    Options
    Family portraits done
  • lastamper60
    Options
    i want to ride a zip line
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    New clothes... for sure!!
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    My reward will be brand new Nike's and a shopping spree at Victoria's Secret's PINK store for yoga pants, tees, shorts .. :bigsmile: All fitness related.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    A tattoo on my butt
  • xoalyssaox
    xoalyssaox Posts: 320
    Options
    My reward will be being hot and sexy again.
  • afteil
    afteil Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    for my big goal of 100 lbs I'm getting myself a back tattoo. will be nice to hopefully meet goals of -30 by halloween to buy a cuter halloween costume instead of just wearing random things that i have around the house :)
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    A nice easy 10k run to celebrate :-)
  • jdhalberg72
    Options
    I am going to get new boots, my husband is voting for new boobs, but that is his wishful thinking...
  • mizzlizza
    mizzlizza Posts: 6
    Options
    A TRIP TO NEW ZEALAND!!! :)
  • Selma10001984
    Selma10001984 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I agree with those of you who consider the weightloss a reward in itself but why not add spa/massage treatment...some tanning (not to much) and a nice haircut and make up to it once Im done ;)
  • definitelyval
    definitelyval Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I've got TWO spa gift certificates...when I get half way to my goal, I'm leaving the kids with the hubby and taking an all-day ME DAY!! Two spa trips, nails, hair, toes, maybe some new shoes and jewelry; a couple new outfits...can't go clothes crazy cause I will still have more to lose, but I'm going to do it up BIG!!!!
  • ChelseaGoneAwry
    ChelseaGoneAwry Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am planning on getting my first tattto. I won't be embarassed to get it on my new body and won't have to feel asheamed if people ask to see it then either.

That's EXACTLY what my reward is, and for those reasons!! When I get down to 170, I'm getting my first tattoo (on my hip) and when I get down to 160 I'm getting a second (on my other hip!)
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    surgery I need to fix the skin that never returned to normal and never will without it
  • ohmyshysamantha
    ohmyshysamantha Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch of mini goals. and I'm working on getting rewards for all of them

My first goal is to be 265 (My doctor told me the first 20 pounds is the hardest because of all the lifestyle changing) When I hit that I will be getting my tongue pierced.
    My next goal is to be 235 Which I'm hoping to be at by Dec 12 (my 21st birthday) if I hit that goal I am throwing a massive birthday party for myself
    When I hit 200 I'm going to start going through the process of getting a terrible tattoo I got when I was 17 either removed or covered (I Love Length in japanese, I had a very cruel coworker who intentionally translated it wrong)
    When I hit 175 I get to do two things, 1. Give a speech at my cousins wedding, he is marrying my bestfriend so I get to give a combined welcome to the family/MoH speech. If I am not 175 before her wedding (July 20) she gets to write my speech. 2. I am going to buy a bathing suit when I hit that weight, I'm tall and hide weight well so I'm hoping I might be able to wear one that shows a little stomach.
    My last goal is 140. I will have lost 150 pounds at that point and I'm almost positive that none of my clothes will fit. So I will be going out and getting a whole new wardrobe and getting my absolute favorite clothes taken in so they still fit. And if I hit this weight by Mid-December 2013 my parents will pay for my new wardrobe because I graduate college at that time so they said that that will be their graduation present.
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Not a reward, more like a celebration... but a new tattoo. I have 3 right now, I have a tattoo as my celebration for making it half way and a tattoo as my celebration for reaching my goal. :)
  • jrlja5
    jrlja5 Posts: 59
    Options
    my hubby is planning on getting me some nicer undergarments. He does not like the large unattractive ones I wear now. I will feel so much better with those on under my clothes. javascript:add_smiley('blushing','post_body')javascript:add_smiley('blushing','post_body')
  • Drawing_a_Blank
    Drawing_a_Blank Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    A brand new wardrobe from the skin out and my dream Italian vacay.
  • historygirldd
    historygirldd Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    zipline and I can't wait to feel the wind in my face as I zip across the river.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I have two....one smaller and one big.

The smaller one....go on a little shopping spree in either Philly or NYC...No plans to go crazy, just a few really nice things...

The big one...Have a breast lift/reduction and a tummy tuck....unfortunately, no amount of eating right and exercising will fix those things :-(