What will be your reward when you reach your goal.

Options
12346»

Replies

• Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    A boudoir shoot, with as many prints as I can afford

I would love to do this someday, too!
  • jyuubi
    jyuubi Posts: 109
    Options
    Well, I was told that when I reach my goal, I'll get $1 for every pound, so I'm hoping I can use that for some new clothes. I'm definitely going to treat myself to some sexy clothes that I've been dying to be able to wear, a bikini, and of course, I hope by then I can treat myself to something I can feel confident doing. Like a trip to the beach, or a cruise, or an amusement park.
  • Denise_Valentine
    Denise_Valentine Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    well new clothes will be the big one. it'll be geat not to have muffin top!when i get halfway i'm gonna get a pedicure and a massage for sure!
  • mbk830
    mbk830 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'll have to have a new wardrobe to be bought over time, but it's going to include some clothes from Victoria's Secret, Ann Taylor, The Loft, Talbots, etc. I covet cute and classy clothes.
  • BarbBlue
    BarbBlue Posts: 251
    Options
    I have a while to go, but I want a new wardrobe and also my first tattoo!
  • sarabluebell
    sarabluebell Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    super hot sex....cause lets me honest when your chubby is a bit harder...lol...im thinking this post may be a little inapproate but hey thats what came to mind
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    My reward will be an elliptical, bowflex dumbell set, and a new wardrobe. And tummy tuck if needed, also tattoos to cover up stretch marks! Whoot whoot. Can't wait
  • kimmymayhall
    kimmymayhall Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I don't have a whole lot of weight to lose, but I've been reluctant to buy nice clothes while my size is changing. So when I reach my goal weight I will invest in really quality dress clothes, suiting, etc. Then I will switch to working more on toning and when I reach a point where I feel really "in shape" I'll get a hot swimsuit!
  • GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    1. Looking in the mirror and being happy for once.
    2. Shopping for clothes until my feet get blisters.
  • Kimspolaris
    Kimspolaris Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    :love: My goals are: 12lbs and mani/pedi (it was wonderful!); 25lbs a message; 50lbs a new set of golf clubs and 75lbs a spa weekend!!
  • ohso0randomm
    Options
    Nice rewards going here!!! Lets hope we can get these wonderful luxuries, we just gotta kept committed, motivated, and stay strong TOGETHER!:) Here are my goals

10 pounds lost- A new cartilage earring to replace this boring old hoop after 6 months
    20 pounds lost- Spa day (mani, pedi, massage)
    30 pounds lost- New make up
    40 pounds lost- A puppy (although i might get him a little sooner, like really soon ahaha)
    50 pounds lost- Sky diving
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    a belly ring