The Power of Zumba

Options
167891012»

Replies

• socialyte1
    Options
    LOl at CRD. I have to find someone to focus on in most of my zumba classes so as not to be thrown off by ppl with this disorder. Zumba is so much fun! Ppl w/ CRD make it entertaining! I go 3 to 4 times a week because i love to dance. Someone mentioned that it depends on the instructor. This is so true. I have switched the days and times i attend because some intstructors are better than others. For those of you who have not tried zumba but love to dance... give it a try. You'll love it! :love:
  • melbaby701
    melbaby701 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am new to Zumba and I love it to. Very inspiring. I do my Zumba on my Xbox.
  • SweetPeaZZ
    Options
    wow!! what an inspiring story!

i've been doing zumba for about a month now. i started off with two classes a week. now i'm doing three a week. and eventually, i will be doing five a week.

thank you for sharing your story!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW... This is the best by far story I have seen in a minute!! CONGRATS...I love zumba and you are so right...Different teaching of it can give you different results....Love to catch it when I can...Nice work!
  • TASoto
    TASoto Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    BEAUTY! you look great keep Zumbaing !!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Just did my second day of Zumba and I am LOVING it. I do it at home on the WII because I'm a stay at home mom and it's effing amazing. My 3 year old son loves it too!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I always try new workouts before spouting my opinions on them and I must say although I felt like a goof ball at first Zumba is a blast and I was sweating pretty good afterwards.
  • plisha729
    plisha729 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    This is a huge accomplishment and very inspiring...
  • jamr1019
    jamr1019 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful in both pictures. Congrats on a new you!
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    omfg...... you look GREAT!!!
  • igora_soma
    igora_soma Posts: 486
    Options
    I'm just getting into zumba and it's really hard for me to let loose and enjoy myself, but it's people like you that really inspire me! Thanks for sharing :)
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    love Zumba :)
  • JermaineM
    JermaineM Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats and thanks for the motivation
  • icesk8ermom
    icesk8ermom Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I LOVE ZUMBA. (haha inside joke to anyone who goes!) I tell members of my gym all the time to come give it a try. Also if you dont like the class you went to.. it could be the instructor, so try it more than once.
    Simple rule to follow: The fuller the class.. the better the instructor..

I am a front row girl.. and I tell newbies .. I have CRD. Caucasion Rhythm Disorder.. You dont have to get it right.. just keep moving.

:)

You look amazing! What a transformation!!!!! You inspired me to try something different and do Zumba tonight instead of my typical machines.....

I so have CRD!!!!!!! I felt like a fool tonight at my first class.....
  • Mamab1321
    Mamab1321 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    If you could please repost your pictures that would be amazing. I want to do zumba but I haven't seen anyone with teak results,.
  • totustuusmaria
    totustuusmaria Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I love zumba. I lost all of my weight doing zumba several times a week. LOVE IT!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!