How do you stop that late night eating? :(

Options
12346»

Replies

• chubbachub
    chubbachub Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Close the kitchen door and try to make it as a no go place past a certain time. There is no reason for you to go in there. Nothing to be gained. Go to sleep early. Better to go to sleep hungry than stay up all night munching away on unnecessary calories.
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Best way of not being hungry at night is to eat more during the day. Less calorie dense, more filling foods.
  • sicchi
    sicchi Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    yep, yep, yep, save the cals. Doesn't matter what I try. If I eat more in the day, I still eat more at night. Water, is that a joke?? If you are like me and alot of other people, its in the head. Even a filling meal full of fibre wont stop it (unless I've eaten bad and am absolutly stuffed!) Just save a 200 cal or so for (if you're not carb-concious) an apple with peanut butter spread on top, a piece of toast, a cup of hot chocolate (i choose the organic with a little honey). It is warm an filling and i can usually stop after that :)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I don't, I just save calories for it!
  • oldsalty1
    oldsalty1 Posts: 70
    Options
    I know the feeling oh to well...it still bothers me sometimes...but my best solution was to eat more breakfast and lunch calories and a late snack around 4 pm has done the trick...Healthy snacks with protein really do the trick...
  • sbgirl10
    sbgirl10 Posts: 3
    Options
    i stop eating 3 hours before i go to bed. i stop eating at 10 even though i usually don't go to bed until two. i eat all of my calories before 10 so that it would be detrimental to me to keep eating. if you're having trouble try doing a short workout, drinking a cup of coffee, reading, or just going to bed. just keep yourself distracted and keep your weight loss goal in mind. good luck! :)
  • ashesannes
    ashesannes Posts: 11
    Options
    Try pickles. The vinegar nips my sugar cravings right in the bud!
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    sleep
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Drink some water first!! It always works for me

Then go to bed.
  • SaraLynn85
    SaraLynn85 Posts: 23
    Options
    This is a big problem for me also.... I normally get home from work around 9pm. I try and eat "dinner" at work but I come home and cook my boyfriend dinner. Its hard to not eat. I normally just eat whatever on a little salad plate while he eats on the larger plate. It stinks because he can eat whatever when ever and is like a stick!