Smokin' Hot Green Pepper's ~ Week # 2

Options

Replies

• sallydeb
    sallydeb Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Oops, I posted without saying anything.

Hi Kelly and all, boy this group is hard to keep up with if you don't post everyday. I'd like to do the challenge although I'm late starting. I will eat some fruit and do some exercise and post tomorrow morning.

:heart: Sally
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    just a lil reminder to you all, Biggest Loser nite! Happy Tuesday evenin'! :flowerforyou:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday Peppers :

Fruits: apple banana peach and frozen strawberries
    Water: over 100oz.
    Workout : 3 mile walk with leslie sansone for 45 minutes

Hope the peppers are all doing well .... off to do some cleaning of the house whewww its hard to keep my house clean with my 3 year old (hates to be a perfectionist) lol
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Got some water in today, got fruit juice and some blueberries in too:)
    deep cleaned bathrooms today including the walls with bleach!:heart:
    doing good today I guess.
    Kell- Forgot to say that I was sorry to hear about your results, but I am glad taht they found it all early, and that you HAVE already been changing your lifestyle for the better girl!
    your kicking butt and taking names!:) LOL:heart: we :heart: you kelly!
    WELCOME back to all the people who are comming back LOL :bigsmile: Great to see you again!
    Megan- WONDERFUL job on the smoke free :bigsmile: CONGRATS on a healthier lifestyle! It is the biggest and best step I have ever taken as well! BUT when you have friends LIKE (Used to be the green team now SHGP) then you can move a mountain:bigsmile:
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    P.S.
    Someone droped off their aunt at my house this week. Her name is Flow. She is rude, mean, and constantly wants me to eat crap food!
    Please if this is your Aunt come and claim her.
    Aunt Flow is not welcome here:grumble:
    :laugh:
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Miss V - keep Aunt Flow. I have a trip next week and she's supposed to make an appearance during the trip. Yuck... and for me, she's deciding to visit very 25 days. Plus have one daughter who is now experiencing monthly visits... why, why me...... Well, you'll know what I mean when your daughters are older.

My exercise today -- 40 minutes walk

Not good w/water today. Fruit cups & applesauce is my fruit.

We have made the diet soda cupcakes in my house -- 1 can of diet soda & 1 box of cake mix.
    Combine cake mix & soda. Bake according to cupcake directions on cake box.

Typically yellow or white cake mix is a good base. We have made with chocolate mix, strawberry mix. and spice cake. Here's some of the diet sodas we have used: diet cola, diet ginger ale, diet orange, diet grapefruit, diet 7-up/sprite, diet fudge, and diet rootbeer. Basically if we found it in a diet verison, we made cupcakes. One of my friends will top the cup cakes with fat free sugar free whipped topping.

I gave the recipe to my Girl Scouts to make as part of a badge work. The Moms all thought I was nuts until they tried the cupcakes.

My van isn't doing well. However, hubby wants to get 2nd opinion on the repairs. I certainly don't want a car payment.

Well, I need to relax this whole car thing has stressed me out..........

Barb
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Got some water in today, got fruit juice and some blueberries in too:)
    deep cleaned bathrooms today including the walls with bleach!:heart:
    doing good today I guess.
    Kell- Forgot to say that I was sorry to hear about your results, but I am glad taht they found it all early, and that you HAVE already been changing your lifestyle for the better girl!
    your kicking butt and taking names!:) LOL:heart: we :heart: you kelly!
    WELCOME back to all the people who are comming back LOL :bigsmile: Great to see you again!
    Megan- WONDERFUL job on the smoke free :bigsmile: CONGRATS on a healthier lifestyle! It is the biggest and best step I have ever taken as well! BUT when you have friends LIKE (Used to be the green team now SHGP) then you can move a mountain:bigsmile:
    thanks von cherry .... yeah i was expecting it to be hard since i have failed to quit in the past .... but i think i was in the right mindframe and wanting to quit plus why not be healthy all the way around .... slimmer me and breathing better :tongue:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    P.S.
    Someone droped off their aunt at my house this week. Her name is Flow. She is rude, mean, and constantly wants me to eat crap food!
    Please if this is your Aunt come and claim her.
    Aunt Flow is not welcome here:grumble:
    :laugh:

Damn Aunt Flow ... she's making her rounds this week ... she's due here any day now too!!! I can't get enough to eat right now ... I'm going to change my name to Miss Piggy ...

auntflow.jpg
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    magglett -
    Thanks. I needed that laugh. I'm cranky, irritable & moody right now. PMS.
    Craving sweet & diet pepsi. Did have the diet pepsi today. Choose that over a chocolate fix from the vending machine. Diet pepsi - no calories to work off.

Barb
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Pepper's :heart:
    Sorry that aunt flow is making her rounds, :flowerforyou: not here yet but soon :laugh:
    Feeling a little stressed today, I realized when I logged my food today for super last night I did not eat all my calories had 290 left, I never go under. Hope it doesnt change the loosing, I did go over a little for a couple of days but not bad like 40 or 50 calories???

Yesterday I did great::bigsmile:
    Fruit: strawberries and banana (never got to the orange)
    Water: over flowed at 9 glasses
    Exercise: walked for 40 min

Hopefully I will be able to know early what we are having for dinner so I dont go under again.

Have a great day, hopefully it wont be too busy to log back on.

eat your fruit, water and exercise(we are blowing our goal away) :drinker:
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Hello all!!

Got my water and fruits in yesterday (banana, mango and apple)

Ran 30 minutes last night and walked 45, total 1hr15m.

Everyone is doing great!!! Hope you all have a great Wednesday!
  • evgal
    evgal Posts: 22
    Options
    morning pepper,

fruit,h2o,&excercise ok yesterday
    ran out of cupcake papers, of course i didn't check before i mixed the batter, so i made a 9x13 & cut it into 24 pc's. it was really moist! i used a yellow cake mix & diet pepsi, then added cinnimon& allspice ,
    even dh liked them.
    out for lunch with friends today, pray i make good choices!!!!
    karen
  • kelly_a
    Options
    happy hump day ladies...and that darn aunt flow must have a quite a few sisters....she is everywhere! just waitin for the "flood" to start here....:frown: which is never consistant. i am so proud of all you 'smoke free pepper's'....i don't know what you are actually goin thru, but i know it is not always easy to quit. that is an inspiration all its own! :drinker: we support YOU!!

V ~ yippy, Fall cleaning! i am so ready to tackle my house! turn up the radio and get r done!...

Barb ~ pms, perimenopause, menopause....wow, we are so blessed! i try to keep track of mine on a free website, mymonthlycycle.com. gives me an idea of what to expect and it will also predict future cycles...mine range from 23-31 days....fun fun. lots of testosterone here, so the guys could care less what goes on w/me. thanks for the cupcake info...just love that idea! keepin my fingers crossed for your car issues..:flowerforyou:

Megan ~ as i said above...good job to being smoke free! happy for ya!

Magglett ~ that is too funny, and she is kinda cute....i hope i look that good when auntie is here! :laugh:

Sindy~ you will prob be ok with calories...just a little zig zagging going on. many ppl live by that theory.

kinda a crazy day here...we have an early dismissal, then I have my 3 hr bus safety course at 6pm. gotta stay on track today! doing good with the fruit challenge and need to improve with the exercise one! have a great day team!:flowerforyou: 2 more days til weigh in!! keep on keepin!

** any ideas for Friday's new challenge? **
  • kelly_a
    Options
    Jenn ~ nice workout stats! you are doing awesome!

Karen ~ i ddi that recently with cupcakes...no paper thingy's...be mindful at your lunch out...you can do it!
  • jacque509
    Options
    Good morning all!! Well this hunp day is going to be a challange for me, got no sleep ds sick so will have to fight the snaking, it always worse when I dont get enought sleep. Ok yesterday I got all my water in, one fruit and a total of 30 min in walking, need to pick up the pace a little. Got off the bus ealry again today hope to make this a daily habit. No Aunt Flo here but the pms come every moth regardless
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    Options
    Good morning Peppers

Got my 45 minute walk in this morning and have already drank 64 oz of water (floating away ) lol
    today is my weigh in with the other group so i am happy to announce 2 pound loss this week (YAY!!!) sw 225 cw 205 loss 2 pounds this week .... total 20 (i will take it)

HAPPY WEDNESDAY EVERYONE :wink:
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Good morning Peppers!!

I’m back…. Sorry I completely disappeared while my friend was in town. I meant to make some time to get on here and check up on everyone, but we were just too busy. I hope you’ve all had a wonderful week while I was gone. We had a blast and I ate all sorts of stuff that I shouldn’t have. Felt like old times.

Today, I’m back to eating healthy ALL the time!! We got the new bike, so hopefully we’ll be able to go for a ride tonight or tomorrow. I’m so excited that we’ll be able to go again. I love it and I really missed it!! Now, I just need to figure how I'm going to fit in riding my bike and doing C25K.

I won’t be surprised if I’m up this week. That’s okay. I will get it back down again!!
  • kelly_a
    Options
    howdy again~

Jacque ~ hope your day is good, and tonite you can get some xtra zzz's....keep up with the bus walks, you are doing so good with that! proud of ya!

Megan ~ congrats on the 2 lb loss! YAY! soon you will be outta the 200's and into the 190's!! that is so awesome! you're having a great day so far!

Crystal ~ glad you had a nice time w/friend! likin your attitude to get back on track! i know you can do it! bikin sounds fun. C25K is 3 days a week, so i think it is possible you can do it, just plan your workouts. and if a week is kinda tough for you, you can repeat it until you feel able to go on.

ALL **** don't forget to be tallying your workout minutes/hrs for our workout 'TEAM' challenge! ****

Go SHGP's! yeeeeeehaaaaaaawwwwwwww!:bigsmile:
  • jacque509
    Options
    Just finish lunch, did good. slow on the wateer today,but working thru it.
    Yeah Megan 2 pounds!!! thats great:flowerforyou:
    Took a 10 min walk before lunch, hope to take another around 3 when I know I will be gettin sleepy.
    Have a good day everyone!!
    Crystal-glad to see u back, hope u had a good time with your friend
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    Options
    howdy again~

Jacque ~ hope your day is good, and tonite you can get some xtra zzz's....keep up with the bus walks, you are doing so good with that! proud of ya!

Megan ~ congrats on the 2 lb loss! YAY! soon you will be outta the 200's and into the 190's!! that is so awesome! you're having a great day so far!

Crystal ~ glad you had a nice time w/friend! likin your attitude to get back on track! i know you can do it! bikin sounds fun. C25K is 3 days a week, so i think it is possible you can do it, just plan your workouts. and if a week is kinda tough for you, you can repeat it until you feel able to go on.

ALL **** don't forget to be tallying your workout minutes/hrs for our workout 'TEAM' challenge! ****

Go SHGP's! yeeeeeehaaaaaaawwwwwwww!:bigsmile:
    thanks kelly .... yeah i havent seen under 200's since before my daughter was born which is almost 4 years ago :noway: