If you are bored I would like an opinion

Options

Replies

• Rhea30
    Rhea30 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I think the first one is better if you maybe where a shawl or a little jacket, necklace or something The second dress doesn't look formal, it looks like a causal dress.
  • rocketpopsicles
    Options
    I seem to be alone on this:

but I'd go with the first one.

I find it sexy, but also formal looking / elegant.

The second one to me - seriously looks like an everyday dress, not formal at all - like not even formal enough for work in my opinion.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Strapless for a night out, second one for a wedding.
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Only boring people get bored :-)

I like the second one, it really looks great on you!
  • NoChub4Me
    NoChub4Me Posts: 27
    Options
    I vote for the second one also. You want to look great, but the trick is to not outshine the bride. This is HER day to stand out.

The first one? Wear it to a party. It's beautiful.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I think they are both nice. Depends on how formal the wedding is though... considering it's your boss's daughter, I think the second one would be more appropriate.
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    The 2nd dress for the wedding..... but dang girl. get that 1st dress on and go celebrate SOMEWHERE, ANYWHERE!!
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Definitely the second dress for the wedding, but you look great in both! The second is just more appropriate for a wedding and work-related function -- classy.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I like the second one better... especially for a wedding... you never want to show up the bride...
  • collinj8
    collinj8 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Yeah the second one would be better. Need save the first one for a hot date. Lol
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Hmm I like the second one better.

If you go with the first one (I like that one too though - but like you said, it's sexy!), I would suggest maybe a brighter belt or a different colour at least (I'm not good with colours, but I think there should be another colour in there :p) and then you could go with a light cardigan over your shoulders, either black or the same colour as the belt. even like a see-through type material, it would seem like you were more covered up that way. (a short sleeved one)
  • Kayla4U
    Kayla4U Posts: 73
    Options
    I think you need a better outfit that does a little better job of hiding the belly.
  • RamTX22
    RamTX22 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I think you need a better outfit that does a little better job of hiding the belly.

Kayla you are a very rude person, I dont think we need any of this negativity around here, and for your information Ashley looks better than you any day regardless of what she wears.
  • kris10stew
    kris10stew Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the second one and you look great in it!
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options

Kayla you are a very rude person, I dont think we need any of this negativity around here, and for your information Ashley looks better than you any day regardless of what she wears.

^^ Agree, we don't need negativity in a thread like this. I don't see a belly at all, by the way, Ashley, you look gorgeous. Ashley, she obviously feels threatened enough to be rude, so even though it was rude, take it as a compliment that she's threatened by how awesome you look in both dresses!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    2nd
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    how about the black dress with a nice sheer black scarf or shawl? That would modify things a bit if you really wanted to wear it.
    This is what I was thinking.
  • socolu
    socolu Posts: 6
    Options
    Isn't it consider to wish the couple bad luck to wear black to someone's wedding? I love the dress, but resist wearing black to weddings!

You look hot either way!
  • ninehours
    ninehours Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look stunning in both but for a formal wedding my vote would go for the second dress
  • brisbaneangie
    brisbaneangie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I think the first one is nicer, but to formal-it-up I would add a cropped jacket (something sequin would be awesome!). Also, nude pantyhose and a close toe shoe ( e.g. a suede mid-height wedge) would soften the length of the dress, so it looks less party and more evening. The second one is nice, but to me it's too 'office' and not formal enough looking.