If you are bored I would like an opinion

Options
1235»

Replies

• littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Both look georgous on you but I personally would go with number 2.
  • misskatibear
    misskatibear Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Wear what you feel most comfortable in. If you rarely ever get a chance to dress up, wear the first one!
    That's what I did when I went to a wedding last year, I had lost a lot of weight and I never have the chance to get dressed up and I wore a little black dress, as long as you don't out-do the bride and wear white I don't see the problem :)

Here's me in my dress btw http://s1.dmimg.com/pictures/users/4448/1341147877_profile.jpg

I think you'll look fine, you look great in both. Do what you want, not what's considered 'socially acceptable'.
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I would wear the second. A wedding is not the time to be HOT like the first one is.
  • TISH27kidneytransplant
    Options
    IMHO I like the second one because it has more class. It's also elegant and sophisticated. Two things I love when it comes to wearing clothes:)
  • kritterxx
    kritterxx Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I seem to be alone on this:

but I'd go with the first one.

I find it sexy, but also formal looking / elegant.

opinion.

I'm with you! The second one looks like something I'd wear to work, rather than to a wedding.
    Shame to see the dark colors, maybe dress the black strapless dress up with a large necklace and some chunky bangles, and matching shoes + clutch? perhaps go with a color - like, red necklace + bangles, with a red satin clutch and red heels, something that pops out.

The strapless dress was your first choice, so clearly it's what you'd prefer, you're just having doubts (: the second dress is too casual and not bright enough for a wedding, blow your co-workers away!
  • BVannillie
    BVannillie Posts: 140
    Options
    You can dress down the first one with a nice cardigan or wrap. Personally I find the second one looks liek something I'd wear to work not to a formal celebratory occasion. Go for the first one, it's formal and elegant. It IS a bit sexy, but like I said, wear a nice cardigan (maybe in a brighter colour) and it will tone it down a bit.
  • MonkeyBars
    MonkeyBars Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I hope you got the first one! I'd be trying to catch your eye all evening :)
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    2nd one.
  • khaosstar
    khaosstar Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    As far as wearing black to weddings, it's really not been an issue in the last few years unless the people involved are extremely traditional (read: old fashioned). It's common to see black at any wedding I've been to in the last few years, and no one batted an eyelash at it.
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    the 1st dress is really *kitten*-y...2nd less so (you asked!)