Staying Motivated day to day- Prt 1......

Options

Replies

• soupandsandwich
    soupandsandwich Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Sounds like there are a few of us who lost our focus for a bit - myself included.

Let's all put it behind us, and do what we know we need to do. There's no going back, and we can't undo what we did. The only way to fix it is to do what's right now and in the future.
    We can do this!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Sounds like there are a few of us who lost our focus for a bit - myself included.

Let's all put it behind us, and do what we know we need to do. There's no going back, and we can't undo what we did. The only way to fix it is to do what's right now and in the future.
    We can do this!

yes, we can do it, I will not give up just because I gained some back
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    The weight you gained will probably be gone by this time next week!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    The weight you gained will probably be gone by this time next week!

thanks, I hope so, defintley going to work on it!!!!!!
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone ! I hope you all had a great day !!!!! I did ! I walked 2 miles and did a George Foreman walking workout. I bought a 4 dvd set of his workouts and I think I'm gonna love them. I've been drinking water and my food choices have all been healthy. It feels great to be back in the saddle !!!! Have a great night everyone !!! Cindy :heart:
  • ivykivy
    Options
    I had an okay day I ate a snickers but I was within my calories. I didn't exercise very much but will do better next week. I'm going on vacation, I will try to walk on the beach some maybe even jog.:wink:

Have a great night.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Good Morning everyone, it is good to be back at it today. I will drink my water and eat like I am susposed to. I am going to try to fit in at least 30 minutes of exercise (my hubby is on vacation this week), but I will do what I am susposed to do.

challenge to myself: at least 64 oz. of water, and at least 30 minutes of exercise.
  • ourgang
    ourgang Posts: 229
    Options
    Ok, I here for another day. Yesterday I took my little girl on a mommy special day. Shopping, movies, lunch.. And I did it. I stayed with in my cal's enjoyed the movie with a limited amount of popcorn and eat well at lunch... GO ME! She had a blast and it was Fab to spend that time her. Can't believe she will be 10 next week....

Still hovering at the same weight, but haven't gone up!!! that's a plus.. Hoping by cutting out alcohol it will boost this weight loss a little before the holidays.

Anyway... getting ready for the 5K and working out with Jillian, drinking lots of water, and watching my calories....

Here's to a great day for EVERYONE!
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I am definately trying to get back into the saddle again.
    I exercise daily and I always make sure that I get in my time...but nutritionally....well....

I think that will always be a struggle, for everyone. When to treat, when not to treat. Lately I have just been saying "ta heck with it" and caving.

But, last night I decided to do a 3 day challenge with my hubby. 3 days of eating clean. No treats! I'm only 2 and 1/2 hours into the challenge and doing real good. (The real challenge is getting through the entire first day/night). Whew. 3 day's. If I decide to have a treat, it will have to be on Saturday!

Wish me luck! Feel free to join in on 3 days of "clean eating".:wink:

-Sherry
  • Cindysunshine
    Options
    Hello all :flowerforyou: I peeked a quick look at the scale this morning and I'm down 6 of the 8 I gained. :smile: :smile: :smile: I know it must have been water weight. I let my daughter skip lessons today since dh has the day off work. We slept in and now I'm about to go walk 3 miles. I work from 1-8 pm today in the store/office. I want to walk or do a workout DVD when I get home from work too. Ourgang-- your day with your daughter sounds priceless. :heart: My daughter will be 11 next month and it seems like I was just holding her as a baby. Time goes by waaaaaay tooo fast !!!! My wish for everyone today is that you take the time to realy enjoy the ones you love. Make it a great day !!!!! Cindy :heart:
  • SherryRueter
    Options
    I was able to get in my exercise. I did a Total Body routine and some elliptical.
    Lunch went great and I have supper planned out. I still am debating over brown rice, or a potato but, I have the rest planned out and that's part of the battle. If you fail to plan then you plan to fail.

I hope you all are doing well and sticking to your goals.
  • ivykivy
    Options
    Had a good day. I did run/jog intervals and half the firm 500 calorie burn dvd and I ate well.
    I was able to fit into some jeans I got from my sis who is smaller than I. So I am getting smaller despite not losing pounds. It was the motivation I needed to keep going.

Anyway have a great night.
  • scoobdoob808
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!! I am so proud of myself I have done my Shred workout everyday this week even though I have been super busy and I do plan to do it for the remainder of the week as well. It also helps that my husband does it with me, so he helps kick me into gear when I really dont feel like doing it.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!!!!
  • SherryRueter
    Options
    I took some time this morning (before heading out to work) to read a chapter of a Little House on the Prairie book with my daughter. Time together is priceless!

Also, I made it through yesterday. 2 days of eating clean left to go.
    Breakfast went fine (oatmeal, eggs, coffee)...I'm a little bored right now, which makes me think that I should have a snack but, I am not going to. I have realized that it is just boredom and will occupy myself with other tasks.

With the montra "If you fail to plan then you plan to fail. " I have a porkloin cooking for my evening meal so, hopefully tonight goes clean also.

I did my Kickboxing this morning, and will do some elliptical at noon.

I Hope you all find time to get your exercise in today.
    -Sherry
  • Cindysunshine
    Options
    Hi again everyone :flowerforyou: I've had another great day !!! I walked 4 miles and did my George Foreman workout !!!! My food choices have been healthy and I'm drinking lots of water. Bison burgers without buns and steamed brussel sprouts is whats on my menu for dinner. My evening snack will be an apple and some natural peanut butter. Sherry, Do you have a kickboxing dvd workout or do you do it on your own ? I've always thought kickboxing would be cool to try. Have a great night everyone !!! Cindy :heart:
  • ivykivy
    Options
    I'm at the beach. Will try to walk at least 30 min today. I stayed here and ate my yogurt and oatmeal while everyone else went out to eat. Let them be fat:laugh:
  • Cindysunshine
    Options
    Hi all :flowerforyou: I ended up walking 6 miles yesterday. :smile: I decided to take today off from exercise. I'm at work now until 8 pm and then I need to go grocery shopping. I weighed myself this morning and I'm 1 pound away from my pre vacation weight now. I'm so happy !! I have a stressful Saturday tomorrow. I work from 12-8 pm and I want to walk at least 3 miles tomorrow too. I've walked 16 miles so far this week and I'm determined to UP that number. I hope everyone has a great weekend !! Make healthy choices. Cindy :heart:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Well, I have not done so well the last few days, trying hard to get back on track. I will do this. I am right back on track tomorrow.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Good Morning everyone. I am up and ready to start my day. I am going to eat well today and try to do some exercise today as well. My personal goal for today is 30 minutes of exercise and 64 + oz. of water. I hope you all have a wonderful day.
  • ourgang
    ourgang Posts: 229
    Options
    I'm at the beach. Will try to walk at least 30 min today. I stayed here and ate my yogurt and oatmeal while everyone else went out to eat. Let them be fat:laugh:

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE BEACH!!!!! I so want to move there, but my hubby won't...It's just so easy to walk, bike, and the excercise vibe is everywhere... Enjoy