Staying Motivated day to day- Prt 1......

Options

Replies

• ourgang
    ourgang Posts: 229
    Options
    it has been such a touch few weeks... I am so sick of staying on this plataue. I guess I should be happy I haven't gone up, but what do I need to do in order to kick start this again????????????

I still am exercising everyday, walking, running, pilates, jillian, cardio, etc... I do it all and mix it up so I don't get bored and my body doesn't get use to it..

I just wish I know what my mental block was right now... I guess I'll work a little in my "loss it for Life"
    Ma is starting a new series at church, Tuesday's nights, can I do tuesday's? Maybe that commitment weekly will help. Week nights are just so touch with the kids and it's 30 min's away..Don't know.

Think I'm gonna go spend some time with my heavenly Father and work through my book....

God Bless Everyone.
    Summer
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I did enjoy. I wished I could have stayed longer. But I am glad to be home.

It can be hard to break a plateau. Try eating more. I usually can break mine by taking a couple of rest days or cutting/increasing my calories by 500 or so.
    I'm at the beach. Will try to walk at least 30 min today. I stayed here and ate my yogurt and oatmeal while everyone else went out to eat. Let them be fat:laugh:

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE BEACH!!!!! I so want to move there, but my hubby won't...It's just so easy to walk, bike, and the excercise vibe is everywhere... Enjoy
  • scoobdoob808
    Options
    Good morning everyone. Hope you all had a great weekend.

Here is to a wonderful day with full of great food choices, lots of water and plenty of exercise.

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone, I am up and ready to go this morning. My goal for today: drink 64 oz of water, and at least 30 minutes of exercise.
  • ivykivy
    Options
    Hope everyone had a good day. Mine was okay. Unexpected overage but I am still in a deficit for today so It's all good.

Have a good night.

Good Morning Everyone, I am up and ready to go this morning. My goal for today: drink 64 oz of water, and at least 30 minutes of exercise.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Hello everyone!!! I am back and ready to move forward with my weight loss journey. I have been sick and have gained 11 pounds back. I am not stressing over the 11 pounds, I am just determined to get it off and move forward with my weight loss journey. I hope each and every one of you are doing well. :flowerforyou: Let's do this, and we can do it!!!!!!!!!!
  • ourgang
    Options
    Hello everyone!!! I am back and ready to move forward with my weight loss journey. I have been sick and have gained 11 pounds back. I am not stressing over the 11 pounds, I am just determined to get it off and move forward with my weight loss journey. I hope each and every one of you are doing well. :flowerforyou: Let's do this, and we can do it!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back... I def need your energy!!!!! still on this plateu... But I am not going to stress... I've decided to start my "loss it for life" over again, as I have been stuck at chapter 9 forever, And I will walk during my lunch and pilates tonight... Lets kick start this journey again.........
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options

Welcome back... I def need your energy!!!!! still on this plateu... But I am not going to stress... I've decided to start my "loss it for life" over again, as I have been stuck at chapter 9 forever, And I will walk during my lunch and pilates tonight... Lets kick start this journey again.........
    \

thanks, I am ready to go today but no exercise, still not feeling all that good, got cramps today and they hurt so bad.
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I have been a tad out of the loop for the last couple of weeks. I haven't been walking or working out, and I can tell. I haven't gained any - but in the past week, I haven't lost any either.

Today is a new day, and a new week to get back on track.

How are all of you doing?
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I have been a tad out of the loop for the last couple of weeks. I haven't been walking or working out, and I can tell. I haven't gained any - but in the past week, I haven't lost any either.

Today is a new day, and a new week to get back on track.

How are all of you doing?

I have been sick and so has my hubby and kids, and I have gained 11 pounds, but I am not stressing might as well not, I am just determined to get it back off and get started taking some more off. I want this more than anything, and that is to be skinny. Good, lets do this!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I did great today as far as eating goes, but did not feel like exercising, but maybe I can do some exercising tomorrow.
  • ivykivy
    Options
    Glad to see you back. Those 11 pounds will be gone in no time.
    I did great today as far as eating goes, but did not feel like exercising, but maybe I can do some exercising tomorrow.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Glad to see you back. Those 11 pounds will be gone in no time.

thanks Ivy, I am eating great but can't exercise due to some pain so I hope those 11 pounds are gone in no time.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Good Morning everyone, so far I have ate great so heres to doing great all day :drinker:
  • ourgang
    Options
    So last night I really hurt my leg and ankle by trying to walk after DARK!!!!! Why do I do this to myself.. Now I can barly walk let alone do my jillian 30 day shred:cry:

Any who, staying with in my cal's and focusing on wise food choices for the next few days. Tomorrow I way in, Hope I at last can stay the same.. I'm so scared....

I really want to start to see some results, wonder when it will start to drop again?????

God Bless
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Good morning everyone, I am ready to go today. I still don't feel like doing any exercise but I am going to stick with it with the calories today. I messed up big time yesterday but that was yesterday and today is a new day. I hope you all have a great day!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ourgang
    Options
    Come on girl, We got this....
    I am up 2 pounds:grumble: :grumble:

That was a few minutes ago, now is now, Wise food choices, still hurtin from my fall, but pilates will be fine today.

This is a life long journey and we can't expect it yesterday.
    This is for God's Glory and we just get to experience the blessing!!!!

Here's to a great day for everyone

God Bless
  • dragonfly81
    Options
    So last night I really hurt my leg and ankle by trying to walk after DARK!!!!! Why do I do this to myself.. Now I can barly walk let alone do my jillian 30 day shred:cry:

Any who, staying with in my cal's and focusing on wise food choices for the next few days. Tomorrow I way in, Hope I at last can stay the same.. I'm so scared....

I really want to start to see some results, wonder when it will start to drop again?????

God Bless

I hope you feel better quickly!!! Try alternating between ice and heat for your ankle/leg and see if that helps any. If you're able, you can probably do a few exercises while sitting and using your arms. http://www.chairdancing.com/ has some good ideas, and if you google chair exercises, you'll find some ideas there too. Don't push yourself too hard trying to get the injury to heal. If it doesn't heal properly, it'll just cause more problems in the long run.

Good luck, sweets!
  • dragonfly81
    Options
    Laura,

I hope you are feeling better. Is it your back that's still bothering you? Are you able to take Ibuprofen? My doctor would always prescribe 800mg (the equivalent of four pills) when my back would act up. Have you seen a chiropractor at all? Dr. Rhonda Finley in Westminster is really good. She's who I go to when I'm up there. Her office is in the old post office across from 1st Baptist. I don't know if she is still there, but Vivian Ebenhack's mother worked there a couple days a week as their massage therapist. She's really good. Just make sure she doesn't go deep muscle massage on you the first time!

I googled exercising with a lower back injury and found this link. It seems like it's pretty easy. I am going to try it myself, too. But -- if you're unsure, talk to Dr. Rhonda or your doc before you start. http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/fitness_articles.asp?id=110&page=2
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Laura,

I hope you are feeling better. Is it your back that's still bothering you? Are you able to take Ibuprofen? My doctor would always prescribe 800mg (the equivalent of four pills) when my back would act up. Have you seen a chiropractor at all? Dr. Rhonda Finley in Westminster is really good. She's who I go to when I'm up there. Her office is in the old post office across from 1st Baptist. I don't know if she is still there, but Vivian Ebenhack's mother worked there a couple days a week as their massage therapist. She's really good. Just make sure she doesn't go deep muscle massage on you the first time!

I googled exercising with a lower back injury and found this link. It seems like it's pretty easy. I am going to try it myself, too. But -- if you're unsure, talk to Dr. Rhonda or your doc before you start. http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/fitness_articles.asp?id=110&page=2

Hey,

No it's not my back, I possibly have endometriosis, when I say possibly that just means that it has not been diagnosed as that yet. The doctor said that she is pretty sure that is what it is, but to diagnose it as that I would have to have a surgical procedure. I have been having severe pelvic pain on my right and left side, sent me to the E.R. a couple of weeks ago, I felt like I was dying. She prescibed the Ibuprophen 4 at a time but it does nothing to help with the pain. I don't feel like doing anything but laying around and that has what I have been doing as much as possible, as much as I can with a 2 year old in the house destroying it. I have been trying to eat the way I am susposed to. did good on Monday but messed up yesterday, but today is a new day and I am on it.