Staying Motivated day to day- Prt 1......

Options
167891012»

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Good moring everyone, I am up and ready to go today. I hope you all have a great day today!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Good Morning everyone, I did not do good this week with staying on track. I had said that I was going to start back on Monday but I decided to start back today and stay on it, and I will do it. I have not been exercising due to pelvic pain but I have made up my mind that this endometriosis disease that I possibly have rule my life, I will do this and make it to my goal and my dream of being skinny for once in my adult life. So here is to today and eating healthy :drinker: I will also drink my water that I have not been drinking and stay within the sodium that I am susposed to be eating.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Good Morning everyone, I am up and ready to go this morning. I am going to eat great today and in a little bit I am going to do my exercise.
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Morning, all.

Laura are you feeling better today?

I am STARVING today. Not really sure why. Am excited about getting out and walking tonight!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Afternoon,

I am committed to resting this week. I will only do 25 minutes of walking per day . I'm going to try to eat more veggies (5-7 servings) this week.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Morning, all.

Laura are you feeling better today?

I am STARVING today. Not really sure why. Am excited about getting out and walking tonight!

feeling a lot better. thank you
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    good afternoon everyone, I did great today, I have upped my calories some so we will see what happens, I was getting really hungry. I didn't exercise today, I have been really busy but right back to it tomorrow.
  • dragonfly81
    Options
    I haven't been able to get out and walk for almost two weeks now. I'm feeling guilty about it, too!

I'm still following my diet pretty strictly except for weekends. I've been letting myself slide a bit, but I have GOT to get out of that kind of habit.

How are all of you doing today?
  • ourgang
    ourgang Posts: 229
    Options
    I am most defiantly struggling lately :sad:

No weight change, no loss or gain. ( I need to focus on positive, no gain, Wohoo) (No loss, bohoo)

Trying to continue to remind myself this is a lifestyle change that takes time and I can't expect changes yesterday. Looking to just maintain my exercise adn eating. I do so good during the week, every morning I am working out before work for 30 min and in the evenings doing a walk, run, or pilates... What else can I do???????

I know I don't eat right on the weekends, I have the best intentions, but the munchies over power me. I even try to play tricks like posting other things to do near our snacks, telling myself I want the loss more then the snack, I'll even stop and focus on why I am eating, usually emotional driven, I recoginize teh emotion and I tell myself oh well and eat it any way. WHAT IS THAT!!!!!!

I do want this loss where is my mental block:sad: :sad:
  • ivykivy
    Options
    I've been resting this week, but I'm trying to stay in a deficit. I had 2 dinners last night. I woke up this morning and weighed and lost a pound. Maybe I'll have two dinner today too:laugh:
  • ourgang
    Options
    I've been resting this week, but I'm trying to stay in a deficit. I had 2 dinners last night. I woke up this morning and weighed and lost a pound. Maybe I'll have two dinner today too:laugh:

:bigsmile: :laugh:
  • ourgang
    Options
    :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

I am so HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I decided today I was going to try on two of my work suits I haven't been able to wear for about 2 years, maybe a little over. I wasn't going to let them upset me if they didn't fit, and I tried them on before I weighted myself....

THEY FIT!!!!! AND WELL!!!!!
    THEN I GOT ON THE SCALE I FINALLY LOST 2 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

This does work and you really have to work through the hard parts, but I know God is with me and has a plan for my journey...
    Now Happy Friday to everyone and Pray I don't ruin my loss with another horrible weekend... I am determined to eat what is right and exercise!!!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options

I decided today I was going to try on two of my work suits I haven't been able to wear for about 2 years, maybe a little over. I wasn't going to let them upset me if they didn't fit, and I tried them on before I weighted myself....

THEN I GOT ON THE SCALE I FINALLY LOST 2 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

This does work and you really have to work through the hard parts, but I know God is with me and has a plan for my journey...
    Now Happy Friday to everyone and Pray I don't ruin my loss with another horrible weekend... I am determined to eat what is right and exercise!!!!!!

Way to go, that is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I am doing good today but I did horrible yesterday, thank God tomorrow is gone and today is a new day, I just hope that my mess up yesterday didn't mess things up for me for this week. I want to go down and lose the weight that I have gained back and then some. I will get there. I hope everyone has a great day. :flowerforyou:
  • ivykivy
    Options
    That is awesome!:drinker: :drinker:

• ivykivy
    Options
    I didn't do so well yesterday either. But today is a different story. :drinker:
    Hi everyone,

I am doing good today but I did horrible yesterday, thank God tomorrow is gone and today is a new day, I just hope that my mess up yesterday didn't mess things up for me for this week. I want to go down and lose the weight that I have gained back and then some. I will get there. I hope everyone has a great day. :flowerforyou:
  • dragonfly81
    Options
    Congrats, ourgang!!! Doesn't it feel great!

Everyone stay positive!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Hi everyone, I have been gone for awhile. I was going to go on maintience for awhile but I have not maintained very well, instead I ended up gaining some more weight, and I don't like that, so I am back at it. I will do this :flowerforyou: