Staying Motivated day to day- Prt 1......

Options

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    I am tired today! This is the first day in a LOOOONG time that I've felt this tired. I walked yesterday evening 1.2 miles in 27.40 mins. Afterwards I did a bit of strength training, which I think I may have pushed a bit too hard on. Am paying for it today in my hip. Have lots of water and ibuprofen nearby.

Now if I just had a pillow!:ohwell:

I am tired too, just finished my 30 minutes on my exercise bike, I am trying to work up to some more, but I have not been consistant with doing the exercise, so now I am back to square one with it, but I will work up to more, I am doing 30 minutes on it for 5 days this week, weekends off, but next week I will try 35 minutes 5 days a week. Wow, you are doing so great and I am so proud of you!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    good morning everyone, I am up and have ate breakfast, getting ready to do my exercise and drink some of my water for the day. :flowerforyou: We can do this!!!!!!!!

did my exercise, now I am drinking my water. I have almost already drank 32 oz.
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up my first bottle of water of the day. I normally have two by this time, but I'm just sluggish this morning LOL

I was cuddled up with hubs on one side this morning and the dog and a cat on the other. I couldn't move an inch.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I'm finishing up my first bottle of water of the day. I normally have two by this time, but I'm just sluggish this morning LOL

I was cuddled up with hubs on one side this morning and the dog and a cat on the other. I couldn't move an inch.

I didn't want to get out of bed this morning but had to take Anna to school, so I might hit the bed for a nap, finished my 32 oz so far, now for the next 32 later.
  • rubbadubba
    Options
    I have been on MFP for about a month now and would really like to be a part of this too.
    I am trying to loose 40 pounds and getting motivated with things are a little rough for me. So glad to have found your post.
    Robin
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I have been on MFP for about a month now and would really like to be a part of this too.
    I am trying to loose 40 pounds and getting motivated with things are a little rough for me. So glad to have found your post.
    Robin

welcome to the group :flowerforyou:
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone :flowerforyou:

Well, I got up and eat my breakfast (a healthy one might I add :smile: ) and now I'm waiting for my food to digest and then I'm off for a run! It really looks like it's going to rain tho! I hope it holds off until I'm done.

What kind of exercises does everyone do? Just curious.

Do you guys want to have a water challenge today? I've been slacking on my water recently. Maybe this will help motivate me to actually drink all 8 cups.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Good morning everyone :flowerforyou:

Well, I got up and eat my breakfast (a healthy one might I add :smile: ) and now I'm waiting for my food to digest and then I'm off for a run! It really looks like it's going to rain tho! I hope it holds off until I'm done.

What kind of exercises does everyone do? Just curious.

Do you guys want to have a water challenge today? I've been slacking on my water recently. Maybe this will help motivate me to actually drink all 8 cups.

I have a stationary bike, since I have small kids I don't have time or money to go to a gym, I don't know if I would like that anyways since I don't like working out in front of people. I also love to walk when the weather is permitting, I have lots of exercise DVD's but I haven't done them in quite a while.Think it may be time to drag some of them out. I have some handweigts that I need to drag out also. I am just now getting back to my exercise routine and trying hard to stay motivated (thus the reason for this group that I started). Yes, a water challenge would be a great asset to this group, I have already drank 64 oz. of water today, and it is only 11:25 A.M. here. Sometimes I drink a lot more than 64 oz of water. :flowerforyou:
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    Great job! You're off to a good start with your water :happy: I'm on 2 cups of water so far.

I think it'd be nice to introduce ourselves. My name is Jenna. What's everyone elses first names?
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Great job! You're off to a good start with your water :happy: I'm on 2 cups of water so far.

I think it'd be nice to introduce ourselves. My name is Jenna. What's everyone elses first names?

Hi Jenna, my name is Laura, I am 29.
  • lindsay0311
    lindsay0311 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Count me in on this blog! I am in a rut right now. I have been doing great...last week I only ate bad 1 day and I have been exercising a lot (5 days last week and my goal is 6 this week). My problem is that after lunch, I always want to eat my snack before I need to. I can't help it! It is so frustrating! And, with the weather the way it is, it is even harder. I am going to workout tonight....I really don't feel like it but I know I will fill GREAT afterwards and when I watch the Biggest Loser I will be able to enjoy it and not feel guilty for not working out.

My weight loss is at a stand still. Everyone keeps telling me to give it another week or so and I should see the scale moving again....I hope they are right!

Good luck everyone and lets keep this blog rollin!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Count me in on this blog! I am in a rut right now. I have been doing great...last week I only ate bad 1 day and I have been exercising a lot (5 days last week and my goal is 6 this week). My problem is that after lunch, I always want to eat my snack before I need to. I can't help it! It is so frustrating! And, with the weather the way it is, it is even harder. I am going to workout tonight....I really don't feel like it but I know I will fill GREAT afterwards and when I watch the Biggest Loser I will be able to enjoy it and not feel guilty for not working out.

My weight loss is at a stand still. Everyone keeps telling me to give it another week or so and I should see the scale moving again....I hope they are right!

Good luck everyone and lets keep this blog rollin!

Welcome to the group. :flowerforyou:
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    Hello Laura :smile: I'm 25.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Hello Laura :smile: I'm 25.

:flowerforyou:
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    Finished my 8 cups! I've been running to the bathroom all day lol it's going right thru me. Geesh! :tongue:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Finished my 8 cups! I've been running to the bathroom all day lol it's going right thru me. Geesh! :tongue:

I ended up drinking 96 oz. of water, and boy was in the bathroom today. :flowerforyou:
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    Wow you drank a ton! lol great job!!!!
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I have been lacking motivation for the past couple of weeks. Mom- Kudos to you for starting this thread. I started a second part time job last week and we started Homeschooling this week. My days are very full and I'm finding it hard to get up at 7 am and exercise. I've been eating way too much junk too. This is a danger zone for me because I've lost 100 + pounds twice only to regain it. I DO NOT want to let myself regain the weight I've lost. Tomorrow is a new day. I will walk my miles, drink my water and stay within my calories . Nighty night everyone- Cindy :heart:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Wow you drank a ton! lol great job!!!!

yeah, plan on doing the same thing today.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I have been lacking motivation for the past couple of weeks. Mom- Kudos to you for starting this thread. I started a second part time job last week and we started Homeschooling this week. My days are very full and I'm finding it hard to get up at 7 am and exercise. I've been eating way too much junk too. This is a danger zone for me because I've lost 100 + pounds twice only to regain it. I DO NOT want to let myself regain the weight I've lost. Tomorrow is a new day. I will walk my miles, drink my water and stay within my calories . Nighty night everyone- Cindy :heart:

Welcome Cindy, always great to have people join this thread. We can do this, we just need to stay focused. :flowerforyou: