40's and FABULOUS!

Options

Replies

• stpetegirl
    stpetegirl Posts: 241
    Options
    44 this month, in the best shape I've ever been. It's just a number:smile:

I agree, it's just a number! And great that you are in the best shape of your life in your 40's!! That is my goal! Fit and healthy!!
  • Choltor
    Choltor Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel like I'm 20, look like I'm 60, but really 43 here...and finally moving on to the things I should have done as a kid, like that mud run at the Rose Bowl in Oct! Thanks to MFP, I'm getting more fit than I've been in many, many years
  • stpetegirl
    Options
    @alex i would not have guessed you were in your 40's!! you look great!!!
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 with grey hair. :smokin: Ok...well, almost 42.
  • Runner50266
    Options
    I'm 47!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 with grey hair. :smokin: Ok...well, almost 42.

RAWR
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I'll be 43 in 3 weeks.
    I still sit at the kids table at Thanksgiving....
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    43 here, soon to be 44. Feeling better than I have ever felt!
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    43 here. Been working on getting down into the 170's after having been up as high as 220. Sitting at 185 right now and feeling so much better than I did last November. And just starting week 3 of P90X.
  • stpetegirl
    Options
    43 here. Been working on getting down into the 170's after having been up as high as 220. Sitting at 185 right now and feeling so much better than I did last November. And just starting week 3 of P90X.

I am hoping to start the p90x next month once I get a little more weight off so I can avoid an injury! Just 11lbs down and I already feel so much better!! It's amazing what eating healthy can do!
  • stpetegirl
    Options
    @scottynohotty give me the kids table any day! They talk about fun stuff!! lol
  • elexichoccyeater
    elexichoccyeater Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Wow look at all you lots looking fab in your 40's x I am on the left and 47 x
  • Vivijeanne
    Vivijeanne Posts: 14
    Options
    I am 21 with 25 years experience ( 46) LOL
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    49 and rockin'.....not in a chair.
  • stpetegirl
    Options
    I am 21 with 25 years experience ( 46) LOL

LOL! I love it!! That makes me 10 with 31 years of experience!! haha
  • janelleross
    janelleross Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 ...... with a 21 yr old son and 19 yr old daughter.
    Hoping to be in the best shape of my life by the time I reach 45!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Hello to everyone in their naughty 40's :flowerforyou:

I'm 43 but really don't think of myself as this old, always takes me by surprise when I have to say my age!
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Ok, I see all the threads for hott guys and girls in their 20's or for people in their 30's, what about those of us in our 40's? I for one am 41 but do not feel or act like it! Most people have a hard time believing I'm in my 40's with a son that is 15! I am here to lose weight, get healthy and am always looking for motivation and inspiration and would love to see some more mfp members in there 40's!!

First off, Wow you look great!!

I'm 42. Reaching my goal weight is top of my list of "Things to do by 44", along with a parachute jump, spending Thanksgiving in the US, learning to swim, Caribbean cruise...... ok, the full list is quite long. Perhaps it should be "Things to do by 50" :wink:
  • smilesalot1969
    Options
    i'm 43. i used to weigh 20st 10 years ago and looked older then than i do now. ive piled on a stone recently so jumping on it before it turns into more. i guess i'm very lucky i have good genes and people always think i'm in my 30s and hopefully if i keep the weight off they'll keep on thinking it
  • ollyflo
    ollyflo Posts: 3
    Options
    I will be 41 soon. This dieting malarkey is new to me. I was always too skinny until I had my daughter 6 years ago. Since then my weight has crept up and up. Ive put on a stone and a half. Desperate to get rid of it.