Secret motivation!

Options
What is that one thing you don't tell people about because you think they will laugh, but you use it as motivation?

Mine is I want to be an actor! I love acting and wanna do go to Hollywood and show everyone what I have got! I wanna be tall tan and famous! :)

Share yours please?

Replies

• Amber_lee_81
    Amber_lee_81 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I don't tell loved ones (other than hubby) that I am trying to lose weight. Everytime I have I get the eye roll or that "look" like yeah right here we go again. It gives me total motivation to push harder for all the critics.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Honestly I just want to go to the gym and have people look at what I'm able to do and think "wow that girl is in shape." I'm already one of just a few girls in the weight room at my gym, now I want to be the one that makes everyone else push themselves a bit harder :) haha
  • caseyjade88
    caseyjade88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I can't really say that my motivation would make people laugh, per say. But my "secret" motivation is that my husband told me that I've gained too much weight. As much as it kills me to replay that in my head constantly, it gives me a reason to not give up on getting my old body back.
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Oh man please don't laugh too hard...mine is to get a great body like Jessica Simpson had in that vid where she's dancing around washing the car...hubby used to be obsessed by her.
  • seejulesrun
    seejulesrun Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My motivation is to look wonderful in a wedding dress. I've been with my guy for three years now and while he may not be the one I marry, it's hard to imagine life without him. But I want to be healthy enough to stay around for a long time. :)
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Ok, since you asked, lol. My secret motivation is to become so hot my hubby won't care if he is tired, he will just have to have me. I want better sexual positions and more of it in general, lol! No, I don't tell anyone this, not even my hubby.
  • sds76
    sds76 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I have this secret dream of one daying running a race of some kind. I have been big my whole life so when I'm on the treadmill, I just think about me running a race with all my family there cheering me on.
  • HeatherDee92
    HeatherDee92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Ok, since you asked, lol. My secret motivation is to become so hot my hubby won't care if he is tired, he will just have to have me. I want better sexual positions and more of it in general, lol! No, I don't tell anyone this, not even my hubby.

I'm not married, but I am with you on the sexual positions thing! There are so many things I WANT TO TRY SO BAD! But It would be physically impossible at my size now! :(
  • kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Mine is to be able to go a full round against my friend who is a pro MMA fighter with a 6-3-0 record. She's so entirely bad *kitten*. I want to be at least a fraction of that awesome.
  • benich3043
    benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
    Options

This seems like a valid reason LOL. Maybe i should use this, too.

I want to be the guy that people say "I want to be as fit as that guy."
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    My secret motivation is to be a really hot step-mom.

If I was skinny, it wouldn't be a problem. I'm 23 and my step-kids are 15 and 14, both boys. I know it's weird, but I want my boys to bring friends over and catch crap because their step-mom is smokin'!

No, not even my husband is aware of this!!
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    I want to remain formidable and tough - ready for action when the chips are down.
  • DisputedEnds
    Options
    To Be shredded like zyzz brah
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    i really want superhero legs (like they are drawn in the comics not like halle berry or scarlett johansen in movies). :D
  • krazykristen123
    krazykristen123 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Not a secret but my modivation is to be
    a size 10 for my High School Graduation (:
  • freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I want to do an Ironman race.
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I had my child late in life. I don't want to be mistaken for her grandmother.
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    The way I can feel my body jiggle now when I run... It never used to do that. Definitely motivates to make it go away again.
  • MichelleLee73
    Options
    I can't really say that my motivation would make people laugh, per say. But my "secret" motivation is that my husband told me that I've gained too much weight. As much as it kills me to replay that in my head constantly, it gives me a reason to not give up on getting my old body back.

And when you DO get your old body back...he doesn't deserve it....
  • NeverGoingToQuit
    NeverGoingToQuit Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My boyfirned and I are getting fit too and our reason is similar. To have better sex and more sex positions to explore. We joke all the time thinking that we are crazy for wanting this as our goal. Glad we aren't the only ones!!! :-D