Secret motivation!

Replies

• warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    underwear modeling..because i'm not tall enough for regular modeling :(
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    I have two secret motivations - The first is, I want to complete an Ironman. I don't tell anyone this! But everytime I'm on a treadmill I think about how awesome that would feel to cross the finish line at Kona, knowing that I lost all this weight and then I became a tri-athlete, it's a complete 180 from where I've been. But that's my physical motivation. My other secret motivation is I want to finally be "that girl", the one who walks into a room and just shines and sparkles. I don't think I will ever attain this, but secretly I wish I could.
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    I have a few, but the biggest is that I want my husband of 2 months to be able to carry me to bed.
  • DonnaBee20
    DonnaBee20 Posts: 6 Member
    Ok, since you asked, lol. My secret motivation is to become so hot my hubby won't care if he is tired, he will just have to have me. I want better sexual positions and more of it in general, lol! No, I don't tell anyone this, not even my hubby.

I'm not married, but I am with you on the sexual positions thing! There are so many things I WANT TO TRY SO BAD! But It would be physically impossible at my size now! :(

lol same here (not married) and i keep getting rejected by guys. I mainly want to lose around the breast & stomach. Its like they see huge boobs & there like I WANT but then see my tummy & they run away... i lose & gain guys for the wrong reasons
  • almart007
    almart007 Posts: 71 Member
    To lose weight and become a long lean lovin machine LOL really to be able to keep up with all that I want to do time to quit thinking and begin doing small steps one by one. Getting rid of my addiction to Little Debbie's Swiss Miss and Susie Q's They're mean mistresses always tempting and promising but never giving.
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    I can't really say that my motivation would make people laugh, per say. But my "secret" motivation is that my husband told me that I've gained too much weight. As much as it kills me to replay that in my head constantly, it gives me a reason to not give up on getting my old body back.

your husband sounds like a d ick
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    I want my husband to love my body as much as I love his. Simple enough. He knows I have told him. It doesnt matter how much weight he gains or loses, I love everything about his body. He doesnt and never has mine. So that is my secret motivation.
  • seejulesrun
    seejulesrun Posts: 32 Member
    Ok, since you asked, lol. My secret motivation is to become so hot my hubby won't care if he is tired, he will just have to have me. I want better sexual positions and more of it in general, lol! No, I don't tell anyone this, not even my hubby.

I'm not married, but I am with you on the sexual positions thing! There are so many things I WANT TO TRY SO BAD! But It would be physically impossible at my size now! :(

I told my man I was going to buy a copy of the Kama Sutra when I get 50 lbs down. =P
  • LadyIntrepid
    LadyIntrepid Posts: 399 Member
    I want people to say "Damn, you look good for 50!!!!"
  • Darlis
    Darlis Posts: 191 Member
    I have MS...I am so afraid that my size will put me in a wheelchair much sooner than I would be if I was smaller and more fit. Although I have said this to many, no one knows how totally scared I really am!
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Mine is that both of my two closest best friends are total gym rats. They're lean, trim and in amazing shape and I would love to be able to keep up with them. They have never ever made me feel less than them, but I would just love to head to the gym with them one day or do a race with them and feel like I'm actually 'with' them instead of them slowing down to let me join.
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    I want people to look past my weight.
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    I want to want to have sex again. I would come visit my then boyfriend and from 10 Friday night - 1 Sunday afternoon, we had sex 9 times. I do not feel sexy at all since having a kid 4 years ago and gaining 60 pounds. We've been married 5 years on the 28th.
  • I couldn't agree more!
  • almart007
    almart007 Posts: 71 Member
    Don't let your husband drag you down. :smile:
  • FullMetalWitch
    FullMetalWitch Posts: 11 Member
    Mine is to be able to go a full round against my friend who is a pro MMA fighter with a 6-3-0 record. She's so entirely bad *kitten*. I want to be at least a fraction of that awesome.

This is the best secret motivation I've ever heard! :D

I'm 100% for aiming to be more lethal rather than just aiming for some arbitrary pants size.

Rock on!
  • Melaniemarie86
    Melaniemarie86 Posts: 57 Member
    2 main reasons besides health that I want to be thiner.

1. I want to have a decent looking body because I haven't had one for as long as I can remember.

But mostly

2. So I can ride roller coasters again without worrying about whether or not I'll fit in the restraints.
  • EngineerPrincess
    EngineerPrincess Posts: 306 Member
    I want to be asked if I'm a model again. I used to have people stop and ask my mother if I was doing modeling, but that all stopped when I gained weight in high school.
  • cheergirl1993
    cheergirl1993 Posts: 137 Member
    My secret motivation is to achieve my goal weight before i start college at the end of august ( atleast very close), to have my confidence back and to not let food make or break my day!
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member

2. So I can ride roller coasters again without worrying about whether or not I'll fit in the restraints.

This is one of the things that started my weight loss journey. Last year, my husband and I were huge roller coaster fanatics, and got season passes to Busch Gardens. All summer he had to push the harnesses down as hard as he could to fit me in them. One day we got on the ride and he pushed and pushed and the safety line didn't show. It was too late to get up and get off though- I was locked in. The attendant came by and gave the bar a good shove, and then politely told me that it wasn't safe for me to ride. I had to get off the ride, in front of everyone, completely embarrassed. I started crying. My husband insisted that he get off with me, but I told him to ride anyway. I will never forget the shame I brought onto both of us. I haven't had any trouble this year, even on that ride, but I don't want to rely on him to be there to push the bars down any more.