one year later and 81lbs lighter!! Thanks MFP

Options

Replies

• amy_36
    amy_36 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! You have have the right metal state. For me, that is my biggest challenge. Thanks for the extra motivation that your story brings!
  • wormstrup14
    Options
    you look like a totally different person. Congratulations on your success.
  • Djones07
    Djones07 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Very true and very inspiring. Thanks for sharing not only your pictures, but also the struggles that you went through. I think many people can identify with your story!
  • rawfull
    rawfull Posts: 178
    Options
    Very nice... I bet you feel fantastic too... :)
  • Elle_45
    Elle_45 Posts: 43
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story, you are a motivating young lady.
  • PurpElle85
    PurpElle85 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is definitely an inspiration! You look GREAT!!!!!!!
  • educatyion
    educatyion Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great, great work. Your story really resonated with me as I've always been big and proud too. This MFP journey makes me consider it as being healthier and prouder. KUDOS:bigsmile:
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    I wish MFP had some of the features as facebook such as liking comments and personally responding to each one. Thank you so much for the support and kind words. Thanks for taking the time to read my story! I PROMISE this is possible! you can do it. A year ago i thought id never be posting in the success forum but here i am. It wont be easy as. a matter of fact, losing weight is going to be the hardest thing youll have to do but you will be successful!

Create a healthy eating plan- remember youre doing this to be healthy NOT skinny. I say that because many believe you have to go on a crazy diet. NO. If you cook and eat healthier, youll drop the weight fast. **Once you have your goal weight in mind, calculate and figure out how many calories youre supposed to be eating if you were at that healthy weight... for instance: my goal is to be 135lb... since ive started ive been consuming 1580 calories (for the most part ive stucked pretty close to it!!) Ive lost weight and im not starving myself... Most importantly i get to enjoy food and not some crazy diet fad food.

Exercise- You must be active. i at least try to workout 3-5 days a week. It just depends on what i have going on... but on the days im not working out. Im still moving. I dont sit all day! So just get your body moving. Youll find how much your body loves to move!

keep in mind, losing weight is 70% eating right and 30 % working out.

there will be times you will goof up and have a bad day... but remember: it's just that, a bad day! Nothing more. So don't let that bad day ruin your overall progress. get up the next day and try again...

Lastly, remind yourself on a daily basis that youre amazing and deserve to be the best you can be... not what the world tells you or what your own little negative angel is telling you. You are worth so much to this world.

Keep going and keeping trying...

Excellent results, progress, and advice, and attitude, and patience, and endurance, and whatever else I'm missing.

Keep up the good work, look forward to seeing the final results topic in about, oh, 6 months share we say?
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Amazing story, really motivated me and we have similar outlooks congrats on being a better you, you look amazing! I wish you even more success in your journey!
  • castroje
    castroje Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!

19747159.png
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Very impressive; you are to be COMMENDED! Keep it up!
  • nae4nola
    nae4nola Posts: 7
    Options
    Kudos!!!!
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You are simply amazing!!! Nuff said...SIMPLY AMAZING!!!
  • pink2lady
    pink2lady Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Your accomplishments this past year have been amazing. I loved reading your post it was very inspirational and motivational. Yes, do feel proud of yourself and your transformation. I too hope to be able to write down my accomplishments July 1, 2013. (Weight loss goal is -77 lbs)
  • Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Well done and thank you for sharing..... You are truly inspirational!!! xx
  • karina530
    karina530 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You did a GREAT job!!!!!! You look fabulous!
  • 170isthin
    170isthin Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • AmyLeighWarren
    Options
    Nice one hun, you look great!
  • heniko
    heniko Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    big difference!!! WOW!
  • bluukitsune
    Options
    That is amazing and inspiring! You look amazing! good luck on reaching your final goal!
    I would really appreciate some advice.

I've been yo-yo dieiting all my life, because I've always been bigger.
    I'm becoming more and more depressed and only getting bigger.
    Im curent 220lbs, so i'm starting in a similar weight range to you.
    Im a really big boned person so i only want to get down to around 150lbs.
    Thats still 70lbs!

Ive tried every fad diet out and none of them work for me.

I go to the gym 5 days a week for 1 hour and sweat it out like no tomorrow.
    The real issue for me is food.
    So please, share how you did it! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!