one year later and 81lbs lighter!! Thanks MFP

Options

Replies

• Assiral
    Assiral Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you for sharing. Truly inspiring.
  • SunflowerRox
    SunflowerRox Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Damm girl. You inspired me to tears reading this!...cognrats on your weight loss. It's hard i know and to see a story like yours, is beyond inspirational. you looks great. I too am in teh 2 50 weight range and wear between size 22-24 jeans. so to get down to where you are, ill be happy. thanks for inspiring me!:blushing:
  • thelolapaulina
    Options
    You look beautiful, keep up the good work, I hope that ill be next :)
  • kbradshaw1985
    Options
    Thank you for sharing such a great story. Congratulations on an incredible year!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Good job! You've done fantastic :smile:
  • pharmmom64
    pharmmom64 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Inspiring to see your success. Hope to continue following your success!!
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Wtg! You look awesome! You rock!
  • NeverGoinBack2012
    Options
    You are adorable! Good for you! You inspire this almost 52 year old to keep going on her journey to fitness and healthy eating. Thanks for sharing your story!
  • annahiven
    annahiven Posts: 185
    Options
    Way to Go!
  • caarsen
    caarsen Posts: 31
    Options
    Aren't you freakin' adorable and beautiful inside and out. You are an inspiration to me and to a lot of other people!
  • ColletteNicole
    ColletteNicole Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, great job!!
  • cerwin17
    cerwin17 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your hard work! Your transformation both inside and out has motivated me even more to pursue my goal. Can't wait to see what you look like after the last 30!
  • MrsTHolmes
    MrsTHolmes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    you are one amazing young lady! God bless you and THANK YOU for sharing!!!
  • gleahy77
    gleahy77 Posts: 38
    Options
    WONDERFUL! WONDERFUL! WONDERFUL job!!!! Thank you SO much for sharing and being an inspiration to so many of us!! I am VERY proud of you for accomplishing what you have so far and I know that you will accomplish all you have left to lose and more! I love your positivity and outlook on life!!! You are a beautiful girl inside and out!!!
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,212 Member
    Options
    You've revved up and inspired a whole bunch of folks today with your heartfelt post. Well done, YOU!!!
  • diva_b83
    diva_b83 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You're journey was what mine is now!! I hit 250, then I hit 262! NEVER AGAIN!! I wish you much success as you work towards losing the rest. Thank you so much for the boost! God Bless YOU!
  • ruthechesney
    ruthechesney Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are truly inspirational! Thank you for sharing:)
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    What a tremendous change! Good for you!!!!
  • CarrieQuiteContrary
    CarrieQuiteContrary Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You are my hero! Great job. [=
  • niftyafterfifty
    niftyafterfifty Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. I don't know you, but I am so proud of you. You are wise beyond your years. I hope and trust that you will accomplish every goal you set for yourself. Blessings.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!